Nikki RINO Haley Claims That in the South, She Was ‘Teased Every Day for Being Brown’

Okey Dokey.

She pulled out the fake race card for those of you who still actually think she’s a conservative and can run on the issues.

She has used the gender card and the race card all within a couple of weeks. Not exactly the type of arguments that Xi of China would listen to when the West butts heads with them and tells them "stop sending poisons into our country!"

The card most valid is that of socio-economic status. A wealthy person of color or privilege is in a far better starting position in life than someone born poor, regardless of race, religion etc. Being born poor is worse in Canada than if one lived in America also, but, it is a more valid argument for struggle than race alone.

Jay-Z or Michael Jordans kids aren't going to the same schools I was or hanging out among the same meatheads.

She seems to be more concerned with phony race issues than running a productive and responsive government.
She's risking a widening of the political divide by taking a swat at the confirmed racist south. Will it pay off for her my friend?
Watch out if she gets the chance to go head to head with Trump. She's smart enough to tear him a new one!

She's a hawk and one hell of a lot more dangerous to world peace than Trump.

She's risking a widening of the political divide by taking a swat at the confirmed racist south. Will it pay off for her my friend?
Watch out if she gets the chance to go head to head with Trump. She's smart enough to tear him a new one!

She's a hawk and one hell of a lot more dangerous to world peace than Trump.
Run along duck. I don't discuss domestic politics with uninformed, commie, foreigners.

Nikki RINO Haley Claims That in the South, She Was ‘Teased Every Day for Being Brown’​

Just like a good little liberal... play the race card...
Race-card GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Pardon this interruption. Ta sexist AF.

But I have found that in their youth, Indian women are often stunning. But in any year past their prime, they tend to become matronly.

I doubt anybody “made fun” of Nikki in her youth. Well, at least not red blooded American heterosexual males. 👍

Forum List

Back