Nikki Haley poised to enter 2024 presidential race: The former South Carolina governor is set to launch a run on Feb. 15.

The neocon's homecoming queen.

Former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley is expected to announce in February that she will seek the Republican presidential nomination in 2024.

A person familiar with Haley’s plans confirmed that the former South Carolina governor will enter the race with an announcement in Charleston, S.C. on Feb. 15. The news was first reported by the Charleston Post and Courier.

The 51-year-old Haley is poised to be the second major candidate in the race, following former President Donald Trump, who launched his comeback bid in November.

Haley’s expected announcement represents a turnabout: Haley declared in 2021 that she wouldn’t run for president if Trump did. But Haley telegraphed her change of plans in an interview with Fox News earlier this month, saying, "It's bigger than one person. And when you're looking at the future of America, I think it's time for new generational change. I don't think you need to be 80 years old to go be a leader in D.C.”.

Nikki Haley poised to enter 2024 presidential race

Great, all we need is a ultra-neocon box checker.

SmartSelect_20230131_232727_Twitter_jpg-2693338.JPG

Rumor is she is really going to run interference for DeSantis (against Trump) and vie for the VP slot.....If that is the case then DeSantis better watch his six.

Last edited:
The neocon's homecoming queen.

Rumor is she is really going to run interference for DeSantis (against Trump) and vie for the VP slot.....If that is the case then DeSantis better watch his six.

I'd more expect her to hole up with Pompeo.

I noticed FOX was running ''programming'' over the weekend, painting him out to be a good Christian boy. lol...

Last edited:
MORE WEF TRASH
Forget your soppy party politics.
The Nazis have infiltrated both sides.

Coinciding with Nikki Haley’s rise to national prominence as a darling of the GOP establishment is her relationship with Klaus Schwab and his globalist World Economic Forum, which openly works to “capture” various seats in governments around the world.

In 2011, the same year that she took office as Governor of South Carolina, Nikki Haley was selected as one of Klaus Schwab’s carefully-procured “Young Global Leaders,” a sub-set of the World Economic Forum with a focus on influencing geopolitics ad global commerce through young politicians, sports stars, business leaders, and even younger members of the Rothschild Family.

Though it hasn’t been reported much in the United States, Nikki Haley’s appointment as one of Klaus Schwab’s “Young Global Leaders” was celebrated in the Indian press, the country from which her parents immigrated to America.

Etc etc

Nikki Haley is set to announce a run for president on Feb. 15

Nikki Haley is seen during an appearance on Hannity at Fox News Channel Studios on Jan. 20 in New York City.

Nikki Haley is planning a run for the White House, according to a source familiar with her plans. The former S.C. governor would be the first to challenge Trump in the GOP primary.
(Image credit: Theo Wargo/Getty Images)
npr-rss-pixel.png

Remote : Wed, 01 Feb 2023 10:10:39 -0500
Local : 2023-02-01(Wednesday) 16 : 10 : 39

Found via https://nicer.app/world-news
what i want to hear from *all* of the preliminaries candidates, is this : what are you going to do to (A) prevent a war over Taiwan and/or the South China Sea and (B) how are you going to support or evacuate millions of Taiwanese against a superior foe with huge favorable conditions always at it's side (coastline length, inland depth); China.

I really liked her comet. I saw it back in 1986 but will probably miss it when it comes back around.

2061 is just such a long time from now.

I thought she was supposed to REALLY announce on the 15th? This is the 14th.

I suppose this is the early warning and she'll announce YET AGAIN tomorrow.
yeah, and she gave a speech worth 26 minutes, filled with good argumentation about why a younger President might be a good idea.

i find her currently still too far on the hawkish side towards Iran and Russia (who she indicated as enemies of the USA in her speech of today - the 15th),
but the idea of strenthening our militaries (not just in the US, but in the EU and UK and our other allies as well) is a good one, in my view.
one can not practice peaceful diplomacy without the backup of a vastly superior military.

Forum List

Back