Nikki Haley at United Nations: US is ‘taking names’ of ‘those that don’t have our back’

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
If, however, we are headed toward isolationism, then Sweet Nikki's threat does not mean a whole lot.

She made some good comments. "In the course of her Senate confirmation hearing, Haley testified several times that she did not believe in a "slash and burn" approach to U.S. funding at the U.N. instead advocating for "strategic cutting" and at times a withholding of dues. //// "I do not think we need to pull money from the U.N.," Haley told the Senate Foreign Relations Committee last week. "It's not something I would consider as ambassador or anything that I would suggest back to you for Congress."

I don't see anything in the above that threatens NATO or Israel.

And I don't see anything that helps Russia.

Nikki Haley warns UN that US will 'take names of those who don't have our back'

The UN is a feckless antiquated organization which has outlived its usefulness.

And should be relegated to the dustbin of history. ...... :cool:
If we take our ball and go home, it doesn't mean the rest of them will. We don't rule the world anymore.

If we take our ball and go home, it doesn't mean the rest of them will. We don't rule the world anymore.
We are already home. ... :cool:

Which brings up another point. Shut down the UN headquarters and sell the land and building to American investors.

The UN can set up shop somewhere else in the world. ...... :thup:

• Banned
I think the UN should go to Geneva.

And, yes, the US does not rules the world.

Which brings up another point. Shut down the UN headquarters and sell the land and building to American investors.

I don't pretend to understand international trade or international military alliances or any of that. I know those agreements exist and that's about it. However, it just seems common sense that if we withdraw from all these "deals," the world will continue to do its dealings amongst themselves and we will no longer have any effect on their decisions. I don't think that will be a welcome outcome of saying "F-- you" to the rest of the world.

Nikki Haley may become our first female president if she plays her cards right.

For the record, Nikki Haley is anti-White.
For the record.. Nikki Haley was born to India Indians.
"Legal Immigrants"...
Haley was born Nimrata Randhawa[1] in Bamberg, South Carolina, on January 20, 1972, to an Indian Sikh family.[8] She was "always called Nikki, which means 'little one,' by her family."[1]Her parents, father Ajit Singh Randhawa and mother Raj Kaur Randhawa, are immigrants from Amritsar District, Punjab, India,[9] where Ajit had been a professor at Punjab Agricultural University and Raj had received her law degree from the University of Delhi.[
Nimrata "Nikki" Haley (née Randhawa; born January 20, 1972)[1][2][3] is an American politician and the current United States Ambassador to the United Nations.[4] She served as the 116th Governor of South Carolina from January 2011 to January 2017. Prior to her tenure as governor, Haley was a member of the South Carolina House of Representatives, serving from 2005 until her election as governor.[3]

The UN is a huge financial drain on the American taxpayer. ...... :cool:

U.S. Funding of the U.N. System

"The U.S. has been the largest financial supporter of the U.N. since the organization’s founding in 1945. The U.S. is currently assessed 22 percent of the U.N. regular budget and more than 27 percent of the U.N. peacekeeping budget. In dollar terms, the Administration’s budget for FY 2011 requested $516.3 million for the U.N. regular budget and more than $2.182 billion for the peacekeeping budget."

U.S. Funding of the United Nations Reaches All-Time High

If, however, we are headed toward isolationism, then Sweet Nikki's threat does not mean a whole lot.

She made some good comments. "In the course of her Senate confirmation hearing, Haley testified several times that she did not believe in a "slash and burn" approach to U.S. funding at the U.N. instead advocating for "strategic cutting" and at times a withholding of dues. //// "I do not think we need to pull money from the U.N.," Haley told the Senate Foreign Relations Committee last week. "It's not something I would consider as ambassador or anything that I would suggest back to you for Congress."

good thread jaco, are you for isolation ?

good thread jaco, are you for isolation ?
Starkly is for the Republican Party joining the Democrat party.

As if she or Drumplethinskin know where those countries are, how to spell them, and who their leaders are. Geography......is.....hard......

Sell it to the Trump sons.....just hearing left wing heads exploding over that would be a nice way to enjoy my glass of liberal tears......

The UN is a huge financial drain on the American taxpayer. ...... :cool:

U.S. Funding of the U.N. System

"The U.S. has been the largest financial supporter of the U.N. since the organization’s founding in 1945. The U.S. is currently assessed 22 percent of the U.N. regular budget and more than 27 percent of the U.N. peacekeeping budget. In dollar terms, the Administration’s budget for FY 2011 requested $516.3 million for the U.N. regular budget and more than $2.182 billion for the peacekeeping budget."

U.S. Funding of the United Nations Reaches All-Time High

Repubs use the un as a means to hold the world at gunpoint. And now they want to use our military to spread christanity at the point of a gun. So you better buckle up. It's gonna be a rough ride

Forum List

Back