NIH Admits To Funding Gain-Of-Function Research In Wuhan Lab

I have no idea how you reached your conclusion. I got fully vaccinated a few months ago. Your real problem is that any fantasy will work for the right-wing. Is it any wonder why need a Congress to enact public Acts with the full faith and credit of the United States.
Except that is not what they are doing. Freedom is not something that can be mandated by forcing people to do what they do not want to do. The problem is Congress has never taken into consideration the peoples reasons for not complying. That makes them totalitarian.

MSM is getting their data from the scientific community who themselves are using the scientific method; unlike the right-wing.
Which "scientific" measures? Only the ones that empower them in their agenda. There is also "scientific" methods that say just the opposite of what you claim.

The MSM just cherry picks what they want to report and ignore the rest. Kind of like leftists do all the time.

Which "scientific" measures? Only the ones that empower them in their agenda. There is also "scientific" methods that say just the opposite of what you claim.

The MSM just cherry picks what they want to report and ignore the rest. Kind of like leftists do all the time.
Unfortunately for the rest of us, right-wingers are even less morally credible.

What does that mean? Only a mandate matters, despite what citizens say? Except of course if you enter the country illegallyk then you are fine. What a crock of leftists lies.
In United States constitutional law, police power is the capacity of the states to regulate behavior and enforce order within their territory for the betterment of the health, safety, morals, and general welfare of their inhabitants.[1]

Unfortunately for the rest of us, right-wingers are even less morally credible.
That is just your incorrect opinion being fed to you by the biased MSM. Those who attack the "morality" of those opposing them are truly the ones without any morals at all. Should not even mention the word as they do not understand what it means.

Only if you resort to special pleading. Otherwise, this matters:

The caveat to police power is: "States have the power to compel obedience to these laws through whatever measures they see fit, provided these measures do not infringe upon any of the rights protected by the United States Constitution or their own state constitutions and are not unreasonably arbitrary or oppressive."
Mandating that a substance be put into one's bloodstream seems unconstitutional especially when the pathogen has a 95% survival rate.....It seems unreasonably arbitrary and oppressive to do do. BTW before you jump my shit, I am fully vaxxed.

Not at all. Hypothetically, better preparedness by the National Health Service could draft all the out-of-work help they may need. Educating people how to properly wear masks and sanitation procedures could go a long way, next time regarding any communicable pathogen. We have to learn from our mistakes not merely repeat them and proclaim we are not really like that afterward, like right-wingers.

Wrong.
If you go full quarantine, only then are masks good at all.
If you are not going full quarantine, then you want to achieve herd immunity through recovery immunity, as quickly as possible.
If you slow down infection rates when you are not doing full quarantine, then you prolong the epidemic, and greatly increase the death total.

In United States constitutional law, police power is the capacity of the states to regulate behavior and enforce order within their territory for the betterment of the health, safety, morals, and general welfare of their inhabitants.[1]
Yet not to rule over them with an iron hand. The laws that they enforce have to be accepted by the people. Not the case in this instance.

You miss the point about reducing the spread by reducing the amount of exhaled air travel.

You miss 2 points.
One is that when you are not going full quarantine, you do not want to reduce infection rates, but to increase them.
Two is that other than sneezes and coughs, masks do not and can not at all reduce exhaled air travel.

You miss 2 points.
One is that when you are not going full quarantine, you do not want to reduce infection rates, but to increase them.
Two is that other than sneezes and coughs, masks do not and can not at all reduce exhaled air travel.
Rigsby, on a scale from 1 to 10, with 10 being the smartest decision ever, where do you rank the NIH/Fauci as cheerleader decision to flatten the curve?

I have no idea how you reached your conclusion. I got fully vaccinated a few months ago. Your real problem is that any fantasy will work for the right-wing. Is it any wonder why need a Congress to enact public Acts with the full faith and credit of the United States.

You did not get vaccinated.
You got an injection that is not likely going to have any lasting effect on your immune system, if you are lucky.
If you are not lucky, then the injection you got may kill you eventually.

Rigsby, on a scale from 1 to 10, with 10 being the smartest decision ever, where do you rank the NIH/Fauci as cheerleader decision to flatten the curve?

Depends on motives?
I think Fauci was smart enough to know that one can never end an epidemic by "flattening the curve", but flattening the curve makes perfect sense if you know the big pharm corporations are a year away from trillions in profits from fake vaccines.

The caveat to police power is: "States have the power to compel obedience to these laws through whatever measures they see fit, provided these measures do not infringe upon any of the rights protected by the United States Constitution or their own state constitutions and are not unreasonably arbitrary or oppressive."
Mandating that a substance be put into one's bloodstream seems unconstitutional especially when the pathogen has a 95% survival rate.....It seems unreasonably arbitrary and oppressive to do do. BTW before you jump my shit, I am fully vaxxed.
We already know right-wingers don't really care about settled Law for Legal purposes except in border threads.

You did not get vaccinated.
You got an injection that is not likely going to have any lasting effect on your immune system, if you are lucky.
If you are not lucky, then the injection you got may kill you eventually.
it was a vaccination via injection. why do right-wingers feel the need to incite rebellion instead of patriotism?

Forum List

Back