Nig-gers For Planned Parenthood

This is an incredibly vile thread. The OP should be ashamed of himself, but I doubt he has the moral compass to feel such an emotion.

Well, it's the face of extreme RW Conservatism. You think that blacks, latinos, asians, american indians, pacific islanders and such don't already know this.

But I commend your Rüge of him.

Not it isn't, Stat. A small fringe group and random individuals think that way. Most conservatives are not Racists, no matter how intently the Left tries to portray them as such.

Perhaps, but they are doing a damned good job of making everyone think that all of Conservatism is racist and bigoted to the core.

I personally do not think that all Conservatives are racists. Perhaps some of them are not.

Correction: The MSM is doing a diligent job of promoting the Leftwing Agenda that Conservatives are Racists.

we have a corporate media you idiot liar

Seriously? Not a word I use as I find it distasteful, but... They censored that word here at USMB? Wow... I'd like to know the reasoning behind that...

I get your point, Flanders, and I get your frustration, but you do neither your argument or yourself any favors by choosing to repeatedly inject your post with a word so many find offensive. I'm pretty sure you don't care...

If you're offended by a word then you choose to be offended.

I choose not to be offended by silly names. People need to grow up and stop all this touchy feely crap.

The phobia associated with this word is the most common emotional disturbance in the U.S. Other phobias are treated by facing them head on, but this one is encouraged to fester until its sufferers become completely debilitated as to rational thought.

bask in the glory of the racist republican base

Exhibit #1.

Last edited:
This is an incredibly vile thread. The OP should be ashamed of himself, but I doubt he has the moral compass to feel such an emotion.
To boedicca: Self-proclaimed moral superiority is liberalism’s final defense against every conservative message that cannot be brushed aside with talking points; so I know I hit a sore spot whenever liberals revert to their phoney claim on the moral high ground.

NOTE: Personal attacks abound, but nobody defended Planned Parenthood, nor did my detractors defend tax dollar funding for Planned Parenthood.

It detracts from any valid points you are trying to make when you spew offensive words such as the N version you modified to get by the mods.

No it doesnt it actually provides insight into the mind of such an idiot and since he is an idiot...idiots and racist rarely have "good points" to address

To boedicca: Self-proclaimed moral superiority is liberalism’s final defense against every conservative message that cannot be brushed aside with talking points; so I know I hit a sore spot whenever liberals revert to their phoney claim on the moral high ground.

NOTE: Personal attacks abound, but nobody defended Planned Parenthood, nor did my detractors defend tax dollar funding for Planned Parenthood.

It detracts from any valid points you are trying to make when you spew offensive words such as the N version you modified to get by the mods.

No it doesnt it actually provides insight into the mind of such an idiot and since he is an idiot...idiots and racist rarely have "good points" to address

Untrue. I think there is a very valid point to make about the hypocrisy of supporting Black Lives Matter while funding chop shops selling the body parts of aborted late term black (as well as other race) babies.

Untrue. I think there is a very valid point to make about the hypocrisy of supporting Black Lives Matter while funding chop shops selling the body parts of aborted late term black (as well as other race) babies.

Lets say thats true...What is hypocritical about saying "Please police dont kill me" and supporting abortion?

Lets say thats true...What is hypocritical about saying "Please police dont kill me" and supporting abortion?

Black Lives Matter doesn't mean Please Don't Kill Me. It means: Feel Guilty If You Are Not Black And GIMME STUFF.

But let's assume for a moment that it really does mean Please Don't Kill Me. It's highly hypocritical to not apply that to late term babies, especially ones that could live outside of the womb.

Why is it that doctors can be sued for malpractice for not saving very premature babies while chop shops can kill more mature fetuses and butcher them for parts?

Black Lives Matter doesn't mean Please Don't Kill Me. It means: Feel Guilty If You Are Not Black And GIMME STUFF.

No wonder you think the idiot has a good point, You're an idiot as well. You're right, black lives matter doesnt have anything to do with police and stuff! Just a coicidence I guess

But let's assume for a moment that it really does mean Please Don't Kill Me. It's highly hypocritical to not apply that to late term babies, especially ones that could live outside of the womb.

Who is FOR late term abortion? Anyone? You seem to be mixing up legal abortions with late term abortions that are pretty universally abhorred. Again, with a fucked up foundation is the only way you can come up with such fucked up conclusions.

Police killing people is not the same as death every and anywhere. So the hypocrite part is missing.

No wonder you think the idiot has a good point, You're an idiot as well. You're right, black lives matter doesnt have anything to do with police and stuff! Just a coicidence I guess

Who is FOR late term abortion? Anyone? You seem to be mixing up legal abortions with late term abortions that are pretty universally abhorred. Again, with a fucked up foundation is the only way you can come up with such fucked up conclusions.

Police killing people is not the same as death every and anywhere. So the hypocrite part is missing.

The Dems and Planned Parenthood support Late Term Abortion, bub.

And sadly, once again, my hopes that you could actually engage in a rational conversation have been dashed to pieces.

Oh well, at least I may take comfort in my very valid opinion that You Are A Moron.

Forum List

Back