Nick Searcy....why Hollywood is so left and how to create content that doesn't hate America...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Great video.......Nick Searcy, who trolls the left like no one else.........gives a speech on Hollywood.......and how to create content that doesn't hate America...

There will never be a market for conservative based movies until the crazy right wingers realize a movie has to be more entertaining than preachy. After their type movie has made the rounds of all the churches and conspiracy theory nut bag groups, there is nobody left that wants to watch them. Of course, it's easier to whine because the people that know how to make movies are already doing that,

There will never be a market for conservative based movies until the crazy right wingers realize a movie has to be more entertaining than preachy. After their type movie has made the rounds of all the churches and conspiracy theory nut bag groups, there is nobody left that wants to watch them. Of course, it's easier to whine because the people that know how to make movies are already doing that,

Correct. The same thing goes for the movies coming from the left as well however.

I think a better way to put it is that liberals can go to a movie and take what is presented as what is presented. I loved Saving Private Ryan for example. I loved the original Midway. I loved many, if not most, Clint Eastwood westerns and have yet to see a movie that he directed that I didn't really like. Including American Sniper.

A conservative nutjob goes to a movie and keeps asking, "what'd they mean by that".

Two of the absolute worst movies I've seen in the last 24 months were Peppermint and Widows.

As for the movies that "hate America"...that is a figment of the imagination of the permanent victim class that Trump has created on the right wing. Just watch the board...let me know when you see a thread where a right wing loon does not claim he or his cause is being victimized.

Forum List

Back