NIAID Director, Dr. Anthony Fauci: "The best vaccination is to get infected yourself"

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
"The most potent vaccination is getting infected yourself, " he further reiterated.

I guess that's back when ''the science'' was still somewhat still discussed scientifically rather than politically.

My, how times have changed....

Last edited:
Relevant reading....

National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) director Dr. Anthony Fauci is stonewalling Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., on his questions for the record regarding the National Institutes of Health’s (NIH) gain-of-function research funding, the senator says.

Paul sent 11 "yes or no" questions for the record after Fauci’s explosive Jan. 11 testimony to the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions (HELP) Committee.

The Kentucky Republican has seen no response from Fauci since sending the questions almost three months ago, according to his office.

"While Dr. Fauci has been MIA for the past few months, he still owes the American people answers. Following a Senate HELP Committee hearing in January, I submitted 11 ‘yes’ or ‘no’ questions to the committee hearing record that aimed to get us closer to the truth about the origins of COVID-19 – we still haven’t heard back," Paul, a medical doctor, said in a statement to Fox News Digital.

"The American people deserve to know how this pandemic started, to know if the NIH funded dangerous gain-of-function research that may have caused this pandemic, and to remove from office anyone, such as Dr. Fauci, who let this happen," he continued. "Dr. Fauci can hide out for the next few months and ignore efforts to find the truth, but I can promise you, when Republicans retake the Senate and I’m chairman of a committee, he won’t be able to ignore me and the American people any longer."

Continued - Rand Paul says Fauci still stonewalling him on gain-of-function questions

Last edited:
But I can't say that Republican Majorities in the House or Senate will do any good, with regard to what Rand mentioned there in the bold font.

Don't forget all of those Republicans who have voted with Democrats on all of this tyranny. Why they're as thick as thieves, they are.

They represent lobbyists on the non-governmental side of this particular fascist agenda.

They need to go. Every last one of em.

Dont worrry, come election time, I'll remind the board of who they were in every instance. Oh yes indeed. Because I'm a dick in that way. lol.

Forum List

Back