NHL 2011-2012 Season

Blaming one guy for your team's obvious issues is pretty weak...

But then again, we're talking to a Boston fan...

You really like to just make stuff up and/or only address want you want to.

I said I think the locker room problems start with Thomas.

I also said the defense has been shoddy, that the team hasn't been putting much effort out on the ice lately, and that they've been playing down to the level of their competition.

But, hey continue to make things up as you go along.

Last edited:

I also said the defense has been shoddy, that the team hasn't been putting much effort out on the ice lately, and that they've been playing down to the level of their competition.

Make shit up? You're the one who want's to lay the bulk of the problems on Timmah's feet... You changing your tune now? I'm not surprised...

Lets face it - Hockey isn't your strength... Stick to football, golf or tennis....

Make shit up? You're the one who want's to lay the bulk of the problems on Timmah's feet... You changing your tune now? I'm not surprised...

Lets face it - Hockey isn't your strength... Stick to football, golf or tennis....

So now, I'm just blaming "the bulk" of it on Thomas where before you said I was only blaming Thomas. Oh, what a tangled web you have weaved for yourself.

Yes, I think the number one problem is Thomas. Between his less than stellar play on the ice and the problems he is bringing to the locker room I think out of everyone on the roster, he stands out.

You yourself were all about the Bruins goaltending issue and citing that you think the team's "spirit" issues stems from their lack of confidence in both goalies. Sounds to me like you think their issues begin with the two guys in net but your refusal to admit (probably because that nature of the distraction and our political differences) that Timmy isn't the most liked guy in the room and that he's bringing outside distractions to the team is also part of the problem.

Let's face it, I know my hockey just fine and you are trying to talk out of both sides of your mouth.

Last edited:
House, why the eff were the Rangers trying to get Nash?

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Jeez

House, why the eff were the Rangers trying to get Nash?

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Jeez

They weren't, really, IMHO... I have to wonder how much of that was propaganda from the Nash camp... Something "may" have been done, but the price was WAY too high and the rangers have enough depth on offense..

Sather did exactly what I was hoping they would - stay away from the bonehead trades and pick up a defenseman... They got Scott for a 5th round pick - a solid (literally) D-man who won't take shit... D is where there are some question marks on the Rangers and if they can stay away from the concentration lapses, this trade will shore that up nicely...

Playoffs should be FUN!

Yeah....

The Rangers straight up have the Bruins number at this point.

I'm watching Lundquist play the worst game I've ever seen him play and the B's are finding a way to lose this.

They are going to have to really step their game up in the playoffs to win series against them.

Marty "Red Light" Turco? Really???

The kid they called up couldn't handle the what, maybe 5-6 games left in the regular season that they'd be resting Timmy?

He can't play in the playoffs.

I understand going with a veteran, but still... Strange move...

Wheels coming off the Bruins....

Chara needs to just mug Matt Cooke or something.

This is awful.

Marty "Red Light" Turco? Really???

The kid they called up couldn't handle the what, maybe 5-6 games left in the regular season that they'd be resting Timmy?

He can't play in the playoffs.

I understand going with a veteran, but still... Strange move...

What's really annoying is that despite the entire team playing like hot garbage they haven't even put the guy in yet.

Forum List

Back