NHL 2011-2012 Season

We've been over this...

I don't need to rock my colors on USMB to be a fan... The team will take my US dollars despite my avatar...

No, you just need your team to be looking good and winning to do so.

I hope Timmah is in goal so you don't have to whine again about Rask fucking it up...

Now you're flat out making stuff up.

That goal at the end of OT wasn't on Rask and I certainly didn't complain about his play that game. I did lol at him flipping out again at the end because that shit was hilarious.

Maybe you losers can get something by the trade deadline... That would be gronktacular...lol

Maybe the defending champs do. The moves Peter made at the deadline last year panned out pretty good, I'd say.

Last edited:
I remember Gretzky saying that the regular season is just paper. Well, it's not as much as it was back then but still it is a valid response.

And 32 wins out of 53 games (2 wins in OT) and 68 points gives Boston the top of the North East.

HOME AWAY L10

17-9-2 16-8-0 4-5-1 (4 wins, one loss and one overtime point)

Not a bad record considering.

2011-2012 Division Standings - Vancouver Canucks - Standings

Yep.

The regular season means pretty much squat.

Too many times I've seen the Bruins and other teams have great regular seasons then get bumped early in the playoffs.

I remember Gretzky saying that the regular season is just paper. Well, it's not as much as it was back then but still it is a valid response.

And 32 wins out of 53 games (2 wins in OT) and 68 points gives Boston the top of the North East.

HOME AWAY L10

Yep.

Too many times I've seen the Bruins and other teams have great regular seasons then get bumped early in the playoffs.

The NHL is moving to a MLB style realignment that should have happened decades ago.

NHL-realignment-map_2011-12-03.png

Then it's going to get tougher. :clap2:

We've been over this...

I don't need to rock my colors on USMB to be a fan... The team will take my US dollars despite my avatar...

No, you just need your team to be looking good and winning to do so.
Nope... I've been a fan longer than you've stopped wetting the bed... (you HAVE stopped wetting the bed, haven't you? There are doubts there)

I hope Timmah is in goal so you don't have to whine again about Rask fucking it up...

Now you're flat out making stuff up.

That goal at the end of OT wasn't on Rask and I certainly didn't complain about his play that game. I did lol at him flipping out again at the end because that shit was hilarious.
I'm talking about his play as of late, not in that game... You love to live in the past... try to come into the present...

Maybe you losers can get something by the trade deadline... That would be gronktacular...lol

Maybe the defending champs do. The moves Peter made at the deadline last year panned out pretty good, I'd say.
The past is the past... Welcome to the present...

You have to admit your goaltending is shaky right now... Not how you want to be heading into the playoffs...

HOME AWAY L10

Yep.

The NHL is moving to a MLB style realignment that should have happened decades ago.

NHL-realignment-map_2011-12-03.png

Then it's going to get tougher. :clap2:

The players union nixed that...

I'm talking about his play as of late, not in that game... You love to live in the past... try to come into the present...

Where in the present have I been "whining" about Rask?

You have to admit your goaltending is shaky right now... Not how you want to be heading into the playoffs...

Yeah, and Chirelli has a record of making good moves at the deadline and he has a ton of chips to play with. You're the one who brought up them possibly making a move.

Yes, the goaltending isn't great right now but up until their mid-season funk Rask and Thomas were 1-2 in league in GAA.

And the playoffs are like two months away, we're aren't exactly at the wire here, dude. You are working real hard to try and crap on the Bruins.

Whistling past the graveyard.....

Yeah, and Chirelli has a record of making good moves at the deadline and he has a ton of chips to play with. You're the one who brought up them possibly making a move.
Yes I did, because your goaltending tandem sucks ass...

Yes, the goaltending isn't great right now but up until their mid-season funk Rask and Thomas were 1-2 in league in GAA.
Mid season? We're heading down the stretch now... Wake up... Present, not past...

And the playoffs are like two months away, we're aren't exactly at the wire here, dude. You are working real hard to try and crap on the Bruins.

I get you're a gamer, man.... Just like an 0bama supporter you'll try to spin your team into something spectacular... reality is a cruel mistress, man...

Your goaltending is uber shaky now... Gronk on that for a while as you sit there Bradying....

Yes I did, because your goaltending tandem sucks ass...

Mid season? We're heading down the stretch now... Wake up... Present, not past...

I get you're a gamer, man.... Just like an 0bama supporter you'll try to spin your team into something spectacular... reality is a cruel mistress, man...

Your goaltending is uber shaky now... Gronk on that for a while as you sit there Bradying....

Both of the Bruins goalies are in the top ten in league in GAA, both are very talented, and again they were 1-2 until recently. You're really stretching here.

I'm getting a real kick out the irony regarding your Obama remark BTW considering this is all you trying to spin the Bruins, who are a damned good team, into something terrible and I'm just responding to your attacks. Bringing politics into the matter is weak, BTW.

House, five points separate the Bruins and the Rangers but I haven't been going out of my way to try to either shit on the Rangers or thump my chest about the Bruins. Why? Because they are both damn good teams and are both legit threats to win the Cup this year.

You are projecting a whole lot of insecurity, yo.

Last edited:
I'm just pointing out the PRESENT goaltending issues in the Boston franchise...

You can ignore it, but i can laugh at you for doing so...

Trash talking is part of sports...

Do you want a tissue?

Do you want a tissue?

Dude, I've been saying Timmy is the primary issue right now. He hasn't been playing well, isn't being a good teammate, and he's bringing unneeded drama to the locker room. Right now he's bad for that team. I haven't been ignoring their problems, I'm the guy who wants him moved. Hello? Yet when I said this earlier you claimed I was "clueless" for blaming him.

You really are all over the place...........

Last edited:

Do you want a tissue?

Dude, I've been saying Timmy is the primary issue right now. He hasn't been playing well, isn't being a good teammate, and he's bringing unneeded drama to the locker room. Right now he's bad for that team. I haven't been ignoring it their problems, I'm the guy who wants him moved. Hello? Yet when I said this earlier you claimed I was "clueless" for blaming him.

It's not just Timmah... It's the tandem...

Where did I claim you were clueless for blaming him? I meant for ONLY blaming him... THAT is clueless... Your whole team has issues beyond the golatending... But if Timmah was a pro 0bama bot you'd be grabbing the tissues and Jergens over him...:lol:

Lets Go Rangers!

Do you want a tissue?

Dude, I've been saying Timmy is the primary issue right now. He hasn't been playing well, isn't being a good teammate, and he's bringing unneeded drama to the locker room. Right now he's bad for that team. I haven't been ignoring it their problems, I'm the guy who wants him moved. Hello? Yet when I said this earlier you claimed I was "clueless" for blaming him.

Where did I claim you were clueless for blaming him? I meant for ONLY blaming him... THAT is clueless... Your whole team has issues beyond the golatending... But if Timmah was a pro 0bama bot you'd be grabbing the tissues and Jergens over him...:lol:

Lets Go Rangers!

The Bruins are prolly the deepest team in the league, House, and I've been telling you they go thru stretches like this during the season. The Bruins are notorious for ups and downs during the season yet when I told you that you said "I'm sure if I gave a fuck about your second rate hockey team I might care about your whining". You're just tossing crap around.

And you are sorely mistaken if you think I would be fine with Thomas separating himself from the team and that locker room by making such charged political statements in any ideological direction. This is just you projecting. The Bruins are all about team and right now what he's doing is anti-team.

If I were you, I'd be praying you don't meet Carolina in the 1st round...

The Bruins can't motivate themselves when they are playing bad teams, it shows in their record. They play down to the level of their competition.

Thankfully, Carolina's chances of making the playoffs are negligible.

Lets Go Rangers!
The Bruins are notorious for ups and downs during the season yet when I told you that you said "I'm sure if I gave a fuck about your second rate hockey team I might care about your whining".
That's true... I don't really care about your whining...

And you are sorely mistaken if you think I would be fine with Thomas separating himself from the team and that locker room by making such charged political statements in any ideological direction. This is just you projecting. The Bruins are all about team and right now what he's doing is anti-team.

I'd say the "team spirit" in Boston is pretty low right now... Is it only Timmah's doing? I don't think so... I think it's a confidence issue on BOTH your goalies...

Buffalo game - toss one, stick in another... each one gives up 3...

That's true...

Yep, it is true. They've been a very up and down team and have been for the last few seasons.

I'd say the "team spirit" in Boston is pretty low right now... Is it only Timmah's doing? I don't think so... I think it's a confidence issue on BOTH your goalies...

Buffalo game - toss one, stick in another... each one gives up 3...

I think there's something very wrong in that locker room right now and I think it begins with Tim Thomas. He was never a popular guy with the team to begin with and what he's doing is only magnifying things.

And you obviously haven't been watching many Bruins games. Their defense has been shoddy and they have had a lack of overall effort on the ice. It's not like Timmy and Tuukka have been giving up bad goals night in and night out while the rest of the team has been killing it. But you don't give a fuck about the team so what would you know, right?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back