NFLs St Louis Rams bolting that cess pool, officially moves to Los Angeles.

Goodbye, St. Louis Rams; owners approve move to Los Angeles : Sports

This should make the declining conditions in St Louis get even worse. Their beloved NFL team is packing it's shit and moving to LA. Can't blame em. I wouldn't want to be in a racially charged cess pool either.
What made the Rams want to leave the shit hole LA and move to shit hole St. Louis?
orange county aint LA.....different as night and day....
Well, actually they left Anaheim, CA, is that where they are returning...??

This should make the declining conditions in St Louis get even worse. Their beloved NFL team is packing it's shit and moving to LA. Can't blame em. I wouldn't want to be in a racially charged cess pool either.
What made the Rams want to leave the shit hole LA and move to shit hole St. Louis?
no.....anaheim would not want them back.....im sure they would want another team over those guys,they still remember....

A gigantic suitcase of cash.
I thought it more a shitload...

I think the Rams left from LA coliseum?
for money or bad attendance and revenge by some widow or divorcee? Georgia Frontieree?

STL took them, now they get taken back.

No. They will be moving to a new Stadium being built in Inglewood. They should feel right at home in Inglewood. It's all black with a very high crime rate. That parking lot will be a jungle adventure to navigate.

And the racism comes to the fore.

San Antonio now has a real chance to bring in the Raiders.

Central Texas would go absolutely fucking crazy . . . phoevah.

And the racism comes to the fore.

San Antonio now has a real chance to bring in the Raiders.

Central Texas would go absolutely fucking crazy . . . phoevah.

The San Antonio Raiders.......must admit that would instantly become one of the coolest teams in the NFL and have one of the most rabid fan bases.

Forum List

Back