NFL week 5 picks.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Here are my guesses.
( You'll have to take my word on Thursday's Rams game.)

week-5-nfl-schedule.png

I'd take cincy money line. I guess i believe in the dvoa def of cincy. that and gb has lost the 2nd best cb in the nfl. good luck. cincy by 1

🤟😁🤙

Broncos

(3-2, 2-1 Away)

Steelers

(2-3, 1-2 Home)

Well, let's face it, if the Steeler's O line had played that well in weeks 2, 3 and 4, they'd be sitting pretty now instead of rankings dead last in several categories!

The question now is whether they can keep it up. Ju-Ju might be done for the season, the team is plagued with injuries, and Ben at points looked like he might not make it through the game.

The Steelers are going to crash & burn again this year sooner or later until they finally get rid of Ben.

Well, let's face it, if the Steeler's O line had played that well in weeks 2, 3 and 4, they'd be sitting pretty now instead of rankings dead last in several categories!

The question now is whether they can keep it up. Ju-Ju might be done for the season, the team is plagued with injuries, and Ben at points looked like he might not make it through the game.

The Steelers are going to crash & burn again this year sooner or later until they finally get rid of Ben.
I was a big Steelers fan in the 70's Bradshaw/Steel curtain days, so living near Cleveland we would go see the Brown/Steelers games ....Dad took me to Game 3 of the Pirates /Orioles World Series in 1971 ....got to see Roberto Clemente, Brooks Robinson....all those guys.

I was a big Steelers fan in the 70's Bradshaw/Steel curtain days, so living near Cleveland we would go see the Brown/Steelers games ....Dad took me to Game 3 of the Pirates /Orioles World Series in 1971 ....got to see Roberto Clemente, Brooks Robinson....all those guys.

Clemente was a real prize. Used to throw from the far outfield by the wall all the way back to the infield and one skip to home plate to catch runners out.

Forum List

Back