NFL to Play 'Black National Anthem' Before Games

So the Star Spangled Banner is the "white" national anthem?

Black leaders like Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, Harriet Tubman, and Frederick Douglass fought to end racial separatism for hundreds of years, but apparently their struggle was all for nothing. They failed.

Black leaders like Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, Harriet Tubman, and Frederick Douglass fought to end racial separatism for hundreds of years, but apparently their struggle was all for nothing. They failed.
"So the Star Spangled Banner is the "white" national anthem?"

Well who else would be rejoicing that the Black enslaved were killed?

Those Black leaders failed because whites have a disease called racism. Not really their fault.

Those Black leaders failed because whites have a disease called racism. Not really their fault.

They failed. Might as well have never been born.

A piece at a time, Europeans are being erased from America.

If you want football grab a few guys in the neighborhood and play. The NFL is now an un-American organization supporting disrespecting our flag and promoting division of the country. What some will do to make a buck. My bet is at the end of this season they change their tune and color to red, white, and blue.

Will the White Players have the option to kneel during the Black Anthem also?

Maybe kneel for all the kids shot to pieces by BLM thugs

Maybe kneel for all the honky children in Government schools that were shivved in the boy's room for their lunch money?

They would never have been born without slavery. NEVER!! How the hell could they?

Slavery enables Sharpton to become the greatest Race Pimp of all time.

But they were born....no matter how badly that chaps your ass. :)

Maybe kneel for all the honky children in Government schools that were shivved in the boy's room for their lunch money?
You werent shivved...You just got beat up alot. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Well... say goodbye to the NFL. This bull shit coupled with more kneeling and you might as well stick a fork in it, it's done.

I wouldn't watch another game if you paid me.
" I wouldn't watch another game if you paid me. "

small-violin.gif

Well... say goodbye to the NFL. This bull shit coupled with more kneeling and you might as well stick a fork in it, it's done.

I wouldn't watch another game if you paid me.
These morons have no idea the permanent boycott that is happening. I'll cheer all career ending injuries, which I hope go through the roof. How sad to say that.

Actually, I wasn't shivved or beat up, as I didn't attend Government school. I got along with both of the African American students at my own high school.

But I was told what happened in government school by my neighbors.

Actually, I wasn't shivved or beat up, as I didn't attend Government school. I got along with both of the African American students at my own high school.

But I was told what happened in government school by my neighbors.
Save it for someone that would believe you. :)

Oh hell, I'm sorry... I started another thread on this, let me carry it over here.

I think the "Black" people need to riot and get themselves something that might represent them. WTF is this? Was there a vote somewhere or were a bunch of NFL owners thinking this is what "black" people listen to? Because I don't know anyone what wants this shit playing.

And I've listened to many different versions... Hell, Ray Charles did this number and it still sucked.

Edit: Did the Players association have a say in this? Lord have mercy they've gone insane.

Forum List

Back