NFL to move the Super Bowl out of Arizona

Fascinating. Mine was the previous post. Your's doesn't really fit.

Was your proclamation just generic?

This thread has degenerated into a random pissing contest.

I can't follow all this drama.. :lol:

Guessing WHO is mad at WHO is crazy since the whole thing is people that are hiding behind their computers.

Nobody named their kid "Hangover". :lol:

No Superbowl will ever be played in Seattle.

:texflag:

We'll just promise everyone a Dungeness crab... They'll come in droves.. :lol:

Works EVERY time.. :badgrin:

Sorry, but the secret's out: Dungeness Crab is Overrated, If not actually a Myth.

What's pathetic is hiding behind your computer to call somebody names, because you're too much of a coward to do it to their face.

Fascinating. Mine was the previous post. Your's doesn't really fit.

Was your proclamation just generic?

This thread has degenerated into a random pissing contest.

I can't follow all this drama.. :lol:

Guessing WHO is mad at WHO is crazy since the whole thing is people that are hiding behind their computers.

Nobody named their kid "Hangover". :lol:

My post was in response to this....
Hey Rdumb, corporations don't discriminate against the almighty dollar, they don't give a rats ass that you are gay, as long as you give them their money, they are happy.
A rent a cop telling others they are pathetic?

Yet you say nothing of Huggy call me a name, you are a hypocrite.

We'll just promise everyone a Dungeness crab... They'll come in droves.. :lol:

Works EVERY time.. :badgrin:

Sorry, but the secret's out: Dungeness Crab is Overrated, If not actually a Myth.

Alaskan King Crab, is the best there is.

You are WACK !!!!!

King crab is very good but the only true comparison of the best is the East coast Blues and the Dungeness. I've had both and conclude the Dungeness is hands down the best crab in the world.

You are WACK !!!!!

King crab is very good but the only true comparison of the best is the East coast Blues and the Dungeness. I've had both and conclude the Dungeness is hands down the best crab in the world.

Yeah, in your IMAGINATION

I ordered Dungeness Crab, not in freaking Kansas City, but right where they're fuckin' Caught, and was given the excuse that they "we're out of the crab."

Likely Story.

Last edited:

You are WACK !!!!!

Good eat the bad shit, leave more of the Alaskan Red King Crab for the people with good taste.

You are WACK !!!!!

Good eat the bad shit, leave more of the Alaskan Red King Crab for the people with good taste.

I haven't had the Blue crab for a while.. Been a spell since on the East Coast. As for the King crab...get mine right off the boat at Fisherman's Terminal. Best price..freshness..

For my Dungeness I head out to the Dungeness Spit and get mine right out of the water with a hand net with an extended handle.

$m_1129333h.jpg

$crabbing1.jpg

$628x471.jpg

That's not me in pic but this guy has the right idea. The water inside the Spit receeds all the way out at low tide leaving the whole place wadeable for a couple of hours. You can limit in a few minutes.

Forum List

Back