NFL Player Complains About ‘White’ House

Well, to be fair high end sports tends to be meritocratic.

Those darkies earned their place on that football team because they are the best.

Not so sure about that. Basketball rules were changed to accommodate the fact Blacks are not good free shooters, but can jump and stuff the ball. The fact the New England Patriots (white guy throwing the ball, jewish guy catching the ball) whooped all the Black dominated teams. Hockey, baseball, mixed martial arts, every sport does require cognitive ability. As a result Whites dominate.

Last edited:
So Doug Baldwin doesn't like all the white people he sees in a photo, yet blacks in this nation are prospering
at a rate never seen before. So what about that makes him angry and disdainful?

When is the NFL going to become more diverse?

2017-26-1B.png
2017-26-1A.png
2017-26-1C.png
2017-26-1D.png

So Doug Baldwin doesn't like all the white people he sees in a photo, yet blacks in this nation are prospering

2017-26-1B.png
2017-26-1A.png
2017-26-1C.png
2017-26-1D.png
so what?
The average college graduate earns $78,000 a year compared to the $45,000 earned by someone with only a high school education, according to the analysis. That's a 75% premium, or more than $30,000 a year.
College grads earn $30,000 a year more than people with just a high school degree - CNN

high school graduation:
figure-coi-2.png

Watch for one of the DEM candidates promise if he/she is elected in the first day they will sign an EO to change the name 'White house' to 'Black and Brown house'.
Then the 'Black and Brown house' will be painted beige.
Then a promise to open a special office where thousands of bus loads of negroes will be offloading tens of thousands of negroes to pick up their Reparations cheque.

When is Affirmative Action going to start favoring white athletes in the NFL and the NBA?

Watch for one of the DEM candidates promise if he/she is elected in the first day they will sign an EO to change the name 'White house' to 'Black and Brown house'.
Then a promise to open a special office where thousands of bus loads of negroes will be offloading tens of thousands of negroes to pick up their Reparations cheque.

Sorry that lie passed with president Obama.

Too many whites in the WH photo.
Meanwhile, his team is almost all black...

USATSI_10483824-copy.jpg

Baldwin has powerful commentary on image of White House staff
They hate Whites? So then why do they brushes their teeth for, to make them black?
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but when people have gold colored teeth because they are all capped, do their teeth still have to be brushed even though gold teeth will never be white?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I have never needed any capping done and so I don't know.
I don't have any caps either, but my Dad was a Dentist for over fifty years. Yes, you still have to brush your teeth, for your gums, and the teeth that aren't capped. Plus even the gold capped teeth need to be cleaned of food which contains bacteria, and other nasty stuff. Flossing too.
Thank you. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Before the DEM nomination watch for some stupid pandering candidate promise to remove the word 'white' from every US Gov. document retroactively.
'White' will be replaced with '*****'.

Before the DEM nomination watch for some stupid pandering candidate promise to remove the word 'white' from every US Gov. document retroactively.

What will it be replaced with?

'Like something that isn't like white like'

Something you are too much of a coward to say.

How about 'Earth 6-7' negro black? Sort of 'blue-black'. You know, the blackest negro black there is?
Happy now asshole?

How about 'Earth 6-7' negro black? Sort of 'blue-black'. You know, the blackest negro black there is?
Happy now asshole?

Not really shithead. How many black men do you call a negro when speaking to them.

Happy now asshole?

Not really shithead. How many black men do you call a negro when speaking to them.
Setting aside what negros call each other all the time one may never use the term 'colored person' but may call a negro 'a person of color'. How fucking stupid is that?
There have been so many 'PC' names one is allowed to use one day and must not use the next day I've given up trying to keep up.
'African American' ? How many negroes living in the US are actually from Africa? Do we call a white american 'European American' because their ancestors came from somewhere in Europe?
So I just use a word that best accurately describes a person's skin pigmentation.
Saves checking everyday in the latest LIB's 'PC' dictionary. I wouldn't want to offend.
Nabisco is changing the name of it's Oreo cookies. And 'Fruit Loops are going to be renamed.
The word 'white' is soon to be outlawed in all public places. No more White Spot restaurants because as the names implies of course the restaurant name clearly means it's the 'right spot' to eat but only for 'whites'.

Happy now asshole?

Setting aside what negros call each other all the time one may never use the term 'colored person' but may call a negro 'a person of color'. How fucking stupid is that?
There have been so many 'PC' names one is allowed to use one day and must not use the next day I've given up trying to keep up.
'African American' ? How many negroes living in the US are actually from Africa? Do we call a white american 'European American' because their ancestors came from somewhere in Europe?
So I just use a word that best accurately describes a person's skin pigmentation.
Saves checking everyday in the latest LIB's 'PC' dictionary. I wouldn't want to offend.
Nabisco is changing the name of it's Oreo cookies. And 'Fruit Loops are going to be renamed.
The word 'white' is soon to be outlawed in all public places. No more White Spot restaurants because as the names implies of course the restaurant name clearly means it's the 'right spot' to eat but only for 'whites'.

That all sounds good, how many black men do you call a negro or the word you really use to their face?

Happy now asshole?

That all sounds good, how many black men do you call a negro or the word you really use to their face?
Sorry to ruin your loser day asshole.
I never use the word the negroes use everyday to describe their brothers and sisters.
It's all a moot point anyway. At the rate the inner city negroes are murdering each other over a pair of running shoes and the number of negroes girls killing their unborn the negroes are basically self exterminating.
The DEMs are fast learning they can not depend on getting the 'plantation vote' anymore hence the DEMs focus on replacing the 'plantation vote' with the 'burrito vote'.
'Free shit' has always been a major incentive for the minorities.

Happy now asshole?

I never use the word the negroes use everyday to describe their brothers and sisters.
It's all a moot point anyway. At the rate the inner city negroes are murdering each other over a pair of running shoes and the number of negroes girls killing their unborn the negroes are basically self exterminating.
The DEMs are fast learning they can not depend on getting the 'plantation vote' anymore hence the DEMs focus on replacing the 'plantation vote' with the 'burrito vote'.

The asshole is you shit for brains, how many black folks identify as negroes? Since that is what you keep using I want to know how often you use the word in the presence of black folks.

Happy now asshole?

The asshole is you shit for brains, how many black folks identify as negroes? Since that is what you keep using I want to know how often you use the word in the presence of black folks.
This the last post to you.
What I call people is my business. You can guess what I and many others refer to you as.

This the last post to you.
What I call people is my business. You can guess what I and many others refer to you as.

Yea it's your business, which tells me you are not calling black folks that to there face.

Forum List

Back