NFL Mock Draft.

Patriots need a QB and WR so they will draft an OL and a LB

They set an NFL record with signing players this offseason to $160 million dollars in guaranteed money. Belichek usually takes his time and develops players, but with no Brady, he went all in this year.

Which was stupid considering Cam Newton is their QB and they paid him good money that no one else would have paid him
His guaranteed money is very low, even for a backup. Something tells me Jimmy G ends up being the QB for them. Keep in mind they went 7-9 with Cam and he didn't have a camp, missed time with COVID and didn't have the weapons he will have now. It will be very interesting but you're 100% right, the Pats need to upgrade their QB.

Patriots need a QB and WR so they will draft an OL and a LB

They set an NFL record with signing players this offseason to $160 million dollars in guaranteed money. Belichek usually takes his time and develops players, but with no Brady, he went all in this year.

Which was stupid considering Cam Newton is their QB and they paid him good money that no one else would have paid him

1st year in the system, his arm was not fully recovered from surgery are the excuses for his season last year. Defenses will stack the box this year and dare Cam to throw the ball.

You know what I think personally? Belichick is extremely arrogant. Newton works his ass off and plays the role of good soldier to Belichick. That’s why he was rewarded with the contract, not because of his ability as a QB. Belichick thinks he can win with anyone. He’s wrong
We will for sure find out this year. The D will be very good. The O....it depends but I have learned to trust Bill.

Anyone envision any surprises? I see the Bears giving up next years #1 to get Trey Lance, their horrible GM, Ryan Pace, who did the same thing to get Trubisky, should have been fired already, and Andy Dalton won't be winning them a Super Bowl. If they don't find a winning formula this year, both Pace and Matt Nagy are gone, so they pretty much have to do this.

As a follow up the Bears have lost 5 in a row and there is incredible fan and media pressure to ax Nagy. He may be gone after the Thanksgiving game with the Lions. Pace, the GM, should pack up too as he has not built a viable offence and the defense is suffering from old age. Should be interesting to see how pervasive the cuts will be. I wouldn't use a coping saw but rather a chain saw.

Forum List

Back