NFL Mock Draft.

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
Anyone envision any surprises? I see the Bears giving up next years #1 to get Trey Lance, their horrible GM, Ryan Pace, who did the same thing to get Trubisky, should have been fired already, and Andy Dalton won't be winning them a Super Bowl. If they don't find a winning formula this year, both Pace and Matt Nagy are gone, so they pretty much have to do this.

Jerry Jones will screw up another draft.

Jerry has actually drafted pretty well over the years, his coaches, as well as his constant meddling during the season, is what hurts the Cowboys. Their defense last year gave up more points than any Cowboy defense since their very first year, in 1960.

The Bills need a pass rusher, cb, and a running back

The Bills need a pass rusher, cb, and a running back

Yep, if they had all three last year, they would have gone to the Super Bowl. Unfortunately, the Falcons have the Bills first round pick this year, so they'll have to find them in the later rounds.

This draft should really help the Raiders in their annual rebuilding program.

I think Gruden plans on winning in year 10.

Sounds right. Reminds me of John MacKay who coached the Buccaneers at the beginning. He said he had a 5 year plan. The reason it was a 5 year plan was because he had a 5 year contract. If he had had a 4 year contract, it would have been a 4 year plan. Gruden's plan is to cash in

Patriots need a QB and WR so they will draft an OL and a LB

They set an NFL record with signing players this offseason to $160 million dollars in guaranteed money. Belichek usually takes his time and develops players, but with no Brady, he went all in this year.

Which was stupid considering Cam Newton is their QB and they paid him good money that no one else would have paid him

Looks I will be a Jaguars fan now.
Go #16!

I never watched him play, but just looking at his highlights I can understand the hype.
And he was benched a lot.
Dabo likes to give 2nd string QBs lots of practice.

You just better hope Doug Marrone doesn’t ruin him. Awful coach

He's history, year one of the Urban Meyer era.

Ah...that’s big then, I wouldn’t trust Marrone with blue chip QB

They set an NFL record with signing players this offseason to $160 million dollars in guaranteed money. Belichek usually takes his time and develops players, but with no Brady, he went all in this year.

Which was stupid considering Cam Newton is their QB and they paid him good money that no one else would have paid him

1st year in the system, his arm was not fully recovered from surgery are the excuses for his season last year. Defenses will stack the box this year and dare Cam to throw the ball.

1st year in the system, his arm was not fully recovered from surgery are the excuses for his season last year. Defenses will stack the box this year and dare Cam to throw the ball.

You know what I think personally? Belichick is extremely arrogant. Newton works his ass off and plays the role of good soldier to Belichick. That’s why he was rewarded with the contract, not because of his ability as a QB. Belichick thinks he can win with anyone. He’s wrong

Forum List

Back