Nfl Hires 4 Feminists To Rip What's Left Of Their Balls Off

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
By the time it's over folks, future players will be wearing dresses and the ball will be moved downfield in a shopping cart. There will be no tackling, instead the player with the shopping cart with the ball will have a purse on his,err, her arm, and the object will be to strip the purse from the players arm.
Once the purse is removed, the "referee", uhhh, I mean the "game advisor" will blow the whistle, nooo, I mean will click her heels and play will stop.
Since it won't be fair that one side might score more points, the "losing", I mean the "learning" team will be awarded the same total of points the "winner" uhhh, I mean the "aggressor" scores.

NFL Hires Women To Aid In Domestic Violence Policies

The National Football League has hired four women to be advise the league on how to address domestic violence, according to a memo from commissioner Roger Goodell that was sent to all 32 owners today.
The full memo (via Sports Business Journal’s Daniel Kaplan) is below:
From Commissioner Goodell to teams and NFL staff: Last month, I wrote to you and our staff that our organization will continue to evolve to meet our challenges and opportunities. We are committed to developing our talent and putting the best people behind our most important priorities.
Within our office, I am pleased to announce that Anna Isaacson, currently our Vice President of Community Affairs and Philanthropy, will take on a new and expanded role as Vice President of Social Responsibility. Anna has been leading our internal work relating to how we address issues of domestic violence and related social issues. In this new role, she will oversee the development of the full range of education, training and support programs relating to domestic violence, sexual assault, and matters of respect with the goal of accelerating our implementation of the commitments made in my letter of August 28.
Anna has devoted considerable attention to these issues in recent years and has developed strong relationships with both outside organizations and your staffs. Along with Director of Player Engagement and Education Deana Garner, Anna will lead our cross-organizational teams of employees in implementing these programs. We will work closely with your community relations, human resources and player engagement teams to implement programs in a way that is effective and beneficial for your own employees, their families and your communities. Needless to say, our entire office will be accountable for the success of these efforts and Anna and her team will have my full support.
In addition, because domestic violence and sexual assault are broad societal issues, we have engaged leading experts to provide specialized advice and guidance in ensuring that the NFL’s programs reflect the most current and effective approaches.
Specifically, we have retained the services of three senior advisors – Lisa Friel, Jane Randel and Rita Smith – to help lead and shape the NFL’s policies and programs relating to domestic violence and sexual assault. Each brings special knowledge and experience in these issues and will ensure that our efforts reflect the professionalism that should characterize everything the NFL does.
Lisa Friel was the head of the Sex Crimes Prosecution Unit in the New York County District Attorney’s Office for more than a decade, where she investigated and prosecuted cases of sexual assault, sexual harassment, domestic violence, human trafficking, and other similar forms of misconduct.
Jane Randel is the co-founder of NO MORE, a national initiative to raise the profile of and normalize the conversation about domestic violence and sexual assault.
Rita Smith is the former executive director of the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence.
Friel, Randel and Smith will work closely with me, Anna Isaacson, Deana Garner, and others in our organization on the development and implementation of the league’s policies, resources and outreach on issues of domestic violence and sexual assault.
Friel’s emphasis will be on the evaluation process of incidents of alleged domestic violence and sexual assault. She will advise me and our staff on disciplinary matters involving violations of law or of the Personal Conduct Policy.
Initially, Randel and Smith will focus on:
1) Overseeing the development and implementation of the NFL’s domestic violence/sexual assault (DV/SA) workplace policy;
2) Building on existing training curricula and education programs for all personnel, including players and non-players;
3) Disseminating and executing completed training programs for all 32 teams, including executives, coaches, players and staff;
4) Identifying and managing DV/SA resources to enhance current services such as NFL Life Line and the NFL’s Employee Assistance Programs for league and club employees and their families;
5) Identifying and disseminating information to employees and families regarding resources outside of the NFL and clubs, including local advocacy and support organizations in each NFL community.
Other leading experts, including Kim Gandy, president of the National Network to End Domestic Violence; former New Jersey Attorney General Peter Harvey; Esta Soler, founder of Futures Without Violence; and Kim Wells of the Corporate Alliance to End Partner Violence, are working with us to provide guidance on DV/SA education and policy, conduct our policy review, and identify state and local organizations throughout the country that can serve as resources for your clubs and your personnel.
The NFL also will continue to work with former NFL player Joe Ehrmann and his organization, Coach For America, and Tony Porter and his organization, A CALL TO MEN, to expand the scope of life-skills training and education for those associated with the game of football at all levels. Ehrmann and Porter, both of whom have met with clubs as part of our annual professional development sessions, will continue to educate your personnel and communities about character, respect and professionalism.
Biographical information on Lisa Friel, Jane Randel, and Rita Smith is attached. Anna Isaacson will reach out to clubs with next steps and additional resources, including contact information for our advisors. Please contact us should you wish to discuss anything related to these issues.
We are continuing to develop our organization to strengthen our ability to address the wide range of issues we face and other changes in our office will be announced soon. Our goal is to make a real difference on these and other issues. We know that we will be judged by our actions and their effectiveness.
- See more at: NFL Hires Women To Aid In Domestic Violence Policies - Pro Player Insiders

The Leftists, Liberals, Progressives and Radicals are invading pro sports and making it political and not just generally political, but Leftist!

Radisson suspends Minnesota Vikings sponsorship The Wichita Eagle

Radisson suspends Minnesota Vikings sponsorship

MINNETONKA, MINN.
The Radisson hotel chain said Monday it's suspending its sponsorship of the Minnesota Vikings after star running back Adrian Peterson was charged with child abuse in Texas.

In a statement, Minnetonka-based Radisson, part of the family owned hospitality and travel company Carlson, said it "takes this matter very seriously particularly in light of our long-standing commitment to the protection of children."

Read more here: Radisson suspends Minnesota Vikings sponsorship The Wichita Eagle

Last football game I watched for a whole 10 minutes was in about 1964 and was on Thanksgiving day . It was the GREENBAY Packers and some other team . Sorry to see football being messed with but I'm glad I never got interested . --- just saying !!

There are millions of Americans of Color, from the South and others, millions of others, who were raised in loving families which believed in the Bible advice to use corporal discipline on kids as they are being raised.

Spare the rod and spoil the child.

Those who are demonizing Peterson are also demonizing me and my Grandma and I don't cotton to that too well.

The NFL and all their metrosexual advisors had better ease the fuck up or risk dividing (and losing) their fan base of those who spank and those who consider it abuse.

EDIT: For the FIRST time in years, decades, I didn't watch any football games at all. And the Patriots and the Seahawks were both on TV yesterday.

I've lost interest in it.

It's like they have sold out.

They are no longer football now.

It's just Liberal masturbation and shit.

I don't know.

Lisa Friel was the head of the Sex Crimes Prosecution Unit in the New York County District Attorney’s Office for more than a decade, where she investigated and prosecuted cases of sexual assault, sexual harassment, domestic violence, human trafficking, and other similar forms of misconduct.

So someone formerly in charge of sending people to jail for rape and slave trade involvement is now going to be allowed to write the rulebook for how employees at a company must behave when away from work. It's not enough to say "don't break the law, you guys," there have to be additional restrictions--on top of the pre-existing ones that keep athletes at press conferences looking and acting like children in the principal's office.

This sounds entirely reasonable and I'm sure it will work out for the best, with absolutely no negative consequences. Great job of not screwing over the people that make you money, NFL.

Not sure how anyone can be upset that the NFL has hired people to teach their players not to beat their wives or their children....

Not sure how anyone can be upset that the NFL has hired people to teach their players not to beat their wives or their children....

Football has been invaded by Leftists, Liberals and Progressives so much that they have removed something from the game. It's like they've taken it over and are instilling and installing and enforcing and trying to perpetuate an attitude and a lifestyle and a set of values and principles and mindsets which should be completely divorced from the game.

They are diluting the game and removing from it part of the aura of NFL football.

It used to be the NFL was as menacing as the rumble of a big honkin Harley.

Now, that Harley sounds like it's playing the Good Humor Popsicle Truck melody.

Football has been invaded by Leftists, Liberals and Progressives so much that they have removed something from the game. It's like they've taken it over and are instilling and installing and enforcing and trying to perpetuate an attitude and a lifestyle and a set of values and principles and mindsets which should be completely divorced from the game.

They are diluting the game and removing from it part of the aura of NFL football.

Well, if educating their players about domestic abuse ruined the game for you......................

Well, if educating their players about domestic abuse ruined the game for you......................

Yeah right, Col. That's what has ruined the game for me.

Your own intellectual shortcomings are not anyone else's problem.

My intellectual short comings? LOL a private business does something and you're whining that "they" ruined the NFL.

No one MADE the NFL do this, they looked around and said holy shit, we only want our players being violent ON the field..

Forum List

Back