NFL: Epic Championship Match-Ups

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Reaction score
I usually root for the underdogs. And this postseason has mainly been no different. However, now that the favorites have made it to the conference finals, I have to admit that we are in for some great match-ups. Obviously, the 49ers vs. Seahawks is very compelling. Some serious bragging rights are on the line there. And Manning vs. Brady again; legendary. History awaits for sure.

I of course say this within the scope of the 2013-2014 NFL. I don't think these teams are so great. They'd get some ass woopings vs the Bills, Cowboys, Packers, Niners of the 90's (select teams obviously).

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
Reaction score
This will be a great Sunday, I'm looking forward to both games.

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Reaction score
I dissagree. I believe Paul Allen must immediately pay for the invention of a time machine so we can send the Seahawks back in time to kick the for mentioned teams asses. IMHO.

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
No real Cinderellas this year

All four teams deserve to be there

B. Kidd

Gold Member
Reaction score
Despite the historical implications of Brady vs. Manning, if I could only watch one game, it would be the upcoming 'Battle in Seattle'.

hangover

Gold Member
Reaction score
They'd get some ass woopings vs the Bills, Cowboys, Packers, Niners of the 90's (select teams obviously).
The bills, BWAH HA HA HA HA! Zero in four SB's.

OP
TheGreatGatsby

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Reaction score
They'd get some ass woopings vs the Bills, Cowboys, Packers, Niners of the 90's (select teams obviously).
The bills, BWAH HA HA HA HA! Zero in four SB's.
Still a great team though. And with the exception of their kicker choking, it's important to note they really did what they had to do to win that first SB.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List