NFL Draft from a single game

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
Atlanta
I know that most people thought the 2012 BCS Championship Game between LSU and Alabama was boring.

There was not much offense and LSU was never really in the game. As an Alabama fan, I thought it was great.

But the rosters for the two teams in that game produced 43 players that were drafted by the NFL. Might be a big part of the reason those teams were there.

I know that most people thought the 2012 BCS Championship Game between LSU and Alabama was boring.

There was not much offense and LSU was never really in the game. As an Alabama fan, I thought it was great.

But the rosters for the two teams in that game produced 43 players that were drafted by the NFL. Might be a big part of the reason those teams were there.

I think your numbers might be a little off there, bud.

NFL Draft 2014: LSU leads schools with most players drafted, 'Bama, Notre Dame next - NFL - Sporting News

NFL Draft 2014: LSU leads schools with most players drafted, 'Bama, Notre Dame next - NFL - Sporting News

I think there have been 3 NFL drafts since the game I am talking about was played.

I think there have been 3 NFL drafts since the game I am talking about was played.

Reading comprehension has never been Baby Hueys strong suit.

The SEC has some stellar athletes especially in 2012. I think it has fallen off a bit since then, but that is where the best teams still are.

Oh. Oops!

Carry on!

Forum List

Back