NFL Conference Championships next Sunday.

It would be funny if San Francisco had a freak ice storm this weekend.
Green Bay would be accused of having a Mr Freeze weather machine.
snow-tom-nine.jpg

49ers vs Packers is a tough one....I’ll take Packers
Chiefs vs Titians....chiefs in a blowout, unfortunately
Chiefs and Niners are both 7.5 point favorites.
If I was putting money down I'd take both underdogs.
If the 49ers win I don't think it will be by more than 3 or 4 points against this GB defense and the Chiefs are gonna play as good as they need to....if they catch an early lead they'll slow it down ( 23 to 16 would be just fine ) and save their big guns for February 2nd.

But who knows ? For one good bet I would go GB +7.5

Last edited:
Chiefs and Niners are both 7.5 point favorites.
If I was putting money down I'd take both underdogs.
If the 49ers win I don't think it will be by more than 3 or 4 points against this GB defense and the Chiefs are gonna play as good as they need to....if they catch an early lead they'll slow it down ( 23 to 16 would be just fine ) and save their big guns for February 2nd.

But who knows ? For one good bet I would go GB +7.5
It is amazing to watch how the NFC played out. If Seattle beats S.F. a few weeks ago, G.B. is the number one seed with N.O. the second seed and Seattle the third. S.F. would have went to Philly. N.O. seems the real loser in this and G.B. may have been better off with the one seed.

It is amazing to watch how the NFC played out. If Seattle beats S.F. a few weeks ago, G.B. is the number one seed with N.O. the second seed and Seattle the third. S.F. would have went to Philly. N.O. seems the real loser in this and G.B. may have been better off with the one seed.
The Saints have no excuses for losing to the Vikings at home, all due respect
to Cousins and Minnesota..

I'm going with the 49ers over the Chiefs in the SB.

Tennessee has been amazing, I just can't see them doing it yet again. That probably means they will win it all, of course. :lol:

Green Bay should be tough for the 49ers, but with Dee Ford and Kwon Alexander both healthy again, the Niners D is going to be very hard to get by. The biggest potential problem I see for the 49ers is Jimmy G. Can he play a good game, especially if the Packers can slow down the running game and pressure him on dropbacks? He has been up and down all season, and threw a few stinkers against the Vikings.

O agree with you as well and I think the chiefs are going to WIN it. I have noticed that Jimmy he gets rattled at times and will make a bad decision under pressure at times.Happened with the Rams in the game i saw them in at LA this year. He still makes mistakes that at this time he should not be making.

UNFORTUNATELY? there is not a team in the NFL playoffs that DESERVE to blow out a team in the final four next weekend more than the chiefs do ESPECIALLY after getting screwed by the refs in last years AFC title game. That is another reason WHY i believe they will get to the superbowl finally is unlike last year,this years AFC team,does NOT have the refs in their pockets to screw them again like that team did and always does in playoff games.:2up::banana::dance:

you know IF you are right on the packers beating the Niners this weekend which i dont think is the case,the irony is this would be a REMATCH for the chiefs playing the same opponen they played in the very FIRST superbowl that was played.:)

i see thats something that did not dawn on anybody else since nobody else mentioned it.:biggrin:

Last edited:
you know IF you are right on the packers beating the Niners this weekend which i dont think is the case,the irony is this would be a REMATCH for the chiefs playing the same opponen they played in the very FIRST superbowl that was played.:)

i see thats something that did not dawn on anybody else since nobody else mentioned it.:biggrin:
Rightwinger was probably at the first Super Bowl game with Admiral Rockwell Tory..:beer:

Last edited:
I think Chiefs are going to be all over the Titans. The Titans defense isn't great against the pass and their run game won't keep up.

49ers over Green Bay, the San Francisco defense should be able to handle Green Bay and their offense is better than most give them credit for. That said I'm a longtime Niner fan and I remember the days when we couldn't buy a win against the Packers. So, ya' never know. Just glad it's not Seattle.

Any combo of teams that get in the SB it should be a good game. If it's KC and SF I'll....hmm, that's a tough call.
If it is KC and SF in the SB <-- Wow, a lot of acronyms. lol

I think the game will be decided with 0.03 seconds left to play.

How's that for a quibble!

And I'm an SF fan.

UNFORTUNATELY? there is not a team in the NFL playoffs that DESERVE to blow out a team in the final four next weekend more than the chiefs do ESPECIALLY after getting screwed by the refs in last years AFC title game. That is another reason WHY i believe they will get to the superbowl finally is unlike last year,this years AFC team,does NOT have the refs in their pockets to screw them again like that team did and always does in playoff games.:2up::banana::dance:

the chiefs pretended they were taking the high moral ground when they cut Kareem hunt, and then they gave child abuser Tyreek Hill a contract extension. Fuck them.

I’d like to see the Titans and the Packers in the Super Bowl but I think it will be KC vs. SF., which will still be good.

KC was the favorite in the 2014 World Series. I'm looking forward to KC coming to Miami and the 9ers winning in a game as good and exciting as a game seven in 2014.

I think Chiefs are going to be all over the Titans. The Titans defense isn't great against the pass and their run game won't keep up.

49ers over Green Bay, the San Francisco defense should be able to handle Green Bay and their offense is better than most give them credit for. That said I'm a longtime Niner fan and I remember the days when we couldn't buy a win against the Packers. So, ya' never know. Just glad it's not Seattle.

Any combo of teams that get in the SB it should be a good game. If it's KC and SF I'll....hmm, that's a tough call.

The Titans pass defense is pretty good.

And did you say "...their run game won't keep up"? Derrick Henry just ran for over 180 yards in 3 games. No back has ever done that.

As for a run game, KC's running backs accounting for a total of 65 yards against the Texans. Mahomes had almost that much by himself. Contain Mahomes and then leave him on the sidelines while Henry & Co eat up the clock. Tannehill is no great QB, but he has hit some excellent long passes in the last 2 games. Enough to keep KC's backs and safetys from moving up.

I think it will be a good game. Both NE and Baltimore thought they were going to win going in too.

The Titans pass defense is pretty good.

I'm just going by their ranking. Here they are ranked 25th, not great.

NFL Football Stats - NFL Team Opponent Passing Yards per Game on TeamRankings.com

And did you say "...their run game won't keep up"? Derrick Henry just ran for over 180 yards in 3 games. No back has ever done that.

Yeah, Titans have a run game which is why I brought it up. Because a run game, no matter how good it is won't keep up with a great offensive pass game when your pass defense is sub par against a superb pass offense.

As for a run game, KC's running backs accounting for a total of 65 yards against the Texans. Mahomes had almost that much by himself. Contain Mahomes and then leave him on the sidelines while Henry & Co eat up the clock. Tannehill is no great QB, but he has hit some excellent long passes in the last 2 games. Enough to keep KC's backs and safetys from moving up.

KC doesn't need a strong run gun, just enough to keep the Titan's defense honest, they have that.

I think it will be a good game. Both NE and Baltimore thought they were going to win going in too.

I don't know who is going to win, just giving my prediction. The Titan's have surely exceeded expectations. More so with the Baltimore win, I think NE was going downhill anyway and their reputation had more to do with past seasons than this one.

I'm just going by their ranking. Here they are ranked 25th, not great.
NFL Football Stats - NFL Team Opponent Passing Yards per Game on TeamRankings.com

Apparently NFL rankings based purely on stats don't mean so much. I guess that's why that shitty 25th ranked team wiped the floor with the #2 and #5 ranked teams! And KC is only ranked #13! Hoo Boy. Only three days to go until the next slobberknocker.

Forum List

Back