Next Stop Iran

and for those that doubt that Iran is in the nexis of problems in the WOT:

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,,2099634,00.html

If Aye-ran were building "decent" Nooks – like America’s apparently blessed overabundance of “Barms,” – that, BTW, are only used to promote peace and to compassionately point delinquent ****** nations to Truth, Justice, Jesus, and the Merkin Way – would that be acceptable to you self-appointed Masters of the Universe and the celestial regions beyond? :bowdown:

If Aye-ran’s leaders were to promise to convert the whole country to the WASP religion, would they then be allowed to threaten people with nuclear annihilation if they didn’t tap dance to Aye-ran’s tune, just like youse guys do?

Personally I hope they do develop The Barm. It would mean peace in the Middle East.

Because then those thoroughly mongrelised “Hebrews” with American accents, who dry-hump the Wailing Wall and post letters to G–d from there, would all go back to Brooklyn once they knew Solomon’s fictional Biblical Empire wasn’t going to be re-establish at the expense of the true Semites.

Plus once America had no more excuse to kick the shit outta Arab easy-beats, it would continue its search for Lilliputian communities, that it can “whup” to boost it chronic low self-esteem, somewhere else. In keeping with your past record of picking your mark, I'd recommend somewhere like Tafahi, Niue, or maybe even the awesome Empire of Nukumanu. :badgrin:

Face it, Katherine the Grate, in spite of its incessant fear-based braggadocio, America is not exactly famous for attacking anyone with, or even with the potential for achieving, military parity with it - is it? :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle:

what is your point?

If Aye-ran were building "decent" Nooks – like America’s apparently blessed overabundance of “Barms,” – that, BTW, are only used to promote peace and to compassionately point delinquent ****** nations to Truth, Justice, Jesus, and the Merkin Way – would that be acceptable to you self-appointed Masters of the Universe and the celestial regions beyond? :bowdown:

If Aye-ran’s leaders were to promise to convert the whole country to the WASP religion, would they then be allowed to threaten people with nuclear annihilation if they didn’t tap dance to Aye-ran’s tune, just like youse guys do?

Personally I hope they do develop The Barm. It would mean peace in the Middle East.

Because then those thoroughly mongrelised “Hebrews” with American accents, who dry-hump the Wailing Wall and post letters to G–d from there, would all go back to Brooklyn once they knew Solomon’s fictional Biblical Empire wasn’t going to be re-establish at the expense of the true Semites.

Plus once America had no more excuse to kick the shit outta Arab easy-beats, it would continue its search for Lilliputian communities, that it can “whup” to boost it chronic low self-esteem, somewhere else. In keeping with your past record of picking your mark, I'd recommend somewhere like Tafahi, Niue, or maybe even the awesome Empire of Nukumanu. :badgrin:

Face it, Katherine the Grate, in spite of its incessant fear-based braggadocio, America is not exactly famous for attacking anyone with, or even with the potential for achieving, military parity with it - is it? :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle:

I read this, but what the hell does this mean?

If Aye-ran were building "decent" Nooks – like America’s apparently blessed overabundance of “Barms,” – that, BTW, are only used to promote peace and to compassionately point delinquent ****** nations to Truth, Justice, Jesus, and the Merkin Way – would that be acceptable to you self-appointed Masters of the Universe and the celestial regions beyond?

Plus once America had no more excuse to kick the shit outta Arab easy-beats, it would continue its search for Lilliputian communities, that it can “whup” to boost it chronic low self-esteem, somewhere else. In keeping with your past record of picking your mark, I'd recommend somewhere like Tafahi, Niue, or maybe even the awesome Empire of Nukumanu.

Face it, Katherine the Grate, in spite of its incessant fear-based braggadocio, America is not exactly famous for attacking anyone with, or even with the potential for achieving, military parity with it - is it?

yeah, I cant stand people who continually point out how terrible america is. Im not against confronting our faults, but i hate when our faults are obsessed upon and used to beat us all up, like beating a dead horse.

He is a broken record, everything is evil america's fault brought on by our evil leaders.

what is your point?

My point is; why is America so hypocritical that it (thinks it is) is going to crush Iran for trying to get one of what it has in superabundance, i.e. nooklah barms.

More to the point, why does almost everyone here AUTOMATICALLY ASSUME it has the unquestionable right to do so?

What intrinsically supremacist criterion was used to programme an otherwise unremarkable people to make them so fucking infuriatingly supercilious?

My point is; why is America so hypocritical that it (thinks it is) is going to crush Iran for trying to get one of what it has in superabundance, i.e. nooklah barms.

me: Because if iran, gets a nuke, it is a threat to the entire middle east.

More to the point, why does almost everyone here AUTOMATICALLY ASSUME it has the unquestionable right to do so?

me: because Iran is a threat to the entire middle east, they dont want only the jews (israel dead), they also want to take over jordan, saudi arabia, and other countries in the middle east. We cant allow the kind of radical islam, that the iranian government is, and supports financially in afganistan in iraq to take over the entire middle east.

What intrinsically supremacist criterion was used to programme an otherwise unremarkable people to make them so fucking infuriatingly supercilious?

me: well, the United states, needs to protect itself from rogue nations like iran, and so I think they have the right and obligation to protect its citizens, and having nuclear weapons helps achieve that aim.

Perhaps because Iran has said Israel needs to wiped off the map?

Iran is supporting terrorist groups?

me: well, the United states, needs to protect itself from rogue nations like iran, and so I think they have the right and obligation to protect its citizens, and having nuclear weapons helps achieve that aim.

Martin, tell me, what year was it when Iran last invaded another country?

Then tell me what year it was when America DIDN’T attack another country!

Goodnight for now. I'm going to watch the Friday night game of football.

Martin, tell me, what year was it when Iran last invaded another country?

Then tell me what year it was when America DIDN’T attack another country!

Goodnight for now. I'm going to watch the Friday night game of football.

Another talking point from the Blame Amercia First crowd

Another talking point from the Blame Amercia First crowd

You need to pull yourself together, Redda, not to death! :eusa_shhh:

Fancy an inbred drone like you, who had to repeat kindergarten finger painting for four years, imagining he can mentally match it with an Aussie seventh grader. :shock:

You really must get Mummy to handcuff your hands behind your back before she puts you to bed. Your top bed sheet must be as stiff as a sheet of Masonite! :eusa_sick:

I bet she has to take a carpet-beater to it before she can get it pliable enough to put it into the communal washing machine at your 'Robert E. Lee’ trailer park home.

Now piss off and continue with your puerile cutting and PASTING :badgrin: of totally predictable neo-Amerinazi propaganda. :lol:

You need to pull yourself together, Redda, not to death! :eusa_shhh:

Fancy an inbred drone like you, who had to repeat kindergarten finger painting for four years, imagining he can mentally match it with an Aussie seventh grader. :shock:

You really must get Mummy to handcuff your hands behind your back before she puts you to bed. Your top bed sheet must be as stiff as a sheet of Masonite! :eusa_sick:

I bet she has to take a carpet-beater to it before she can get it pliable enough to put it into the communal washing machine at your 'Robert E. Lee’ trailer park home.

Now piss off and continue with your puerile cutting and PASTING :badgrin: of totally predictable neo-Amerinazi propaganda. :lol:

Having a internet temper tantrum?

Having a internet temper tantrum?

Not in the slightest, just my customary taunting of condescending turds whose dirigible sized heads are desperately in need of deflation before they destroy us all.

Unsurprisingly, you and your narcissistic mates have never noticed there are billions of Chips Rafferty’s out there that have been taunting Americans for centuries. In the vain hope that they would look up from fucking their fists at their own reflections and get the message that their boorish behaviour is grossly insulting and highly provocative to non-Americans.

Personally I’ve known for some time that taunting is far too refined for far gone narcissists like you. Still, one can only try. :eusa_wall:

Not in the slightest, just my customary taunting of condescending turds whose dirigible sized heads are desperately in need of deflation before they destroy us all.

Unsurprisingly, you and your narcissistic mates have never noticed there are billions of Chips Rafferty’s out there that have been taunting Americans for centuries. In the vain hope that they would look up from fucking their fists at their own reflections and get the message that their boorish behaviour is grossly insulting and highly provocative to non-Americans.

Personally I’ve known for some time that taunting is far too refined for far gone narcissists like you. Still, one can only try. :eusa_wall:
Pot. Kettle. Black.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

How dare you address me, you worthless sperm receptacle. Get back in the kitchen/bedroom where you belong!

"Let the women learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression." (I Timothy 2:11-14)

(should I post a link to the Bible, Scooter?)

How dare you address me, you worthless sperm receptacle. Get back in the kitchen/bedroom where you belong!

(should I post a link to the Bible, Scooter?)
You are extremely disturbed. This is not a thread in the "taunting" forum. But the excrement that comes from your keyboard should not even appear there. Your are just what this board needed: a withered old irrelevant Aussie leftist that despises America. Get some professional help before you hurt yourself or someone else.

You are extremely disturbed. This is not a thread in the "taunting" forum. But the excrement that comes from your keyboard should not even appear there. Your are just what this board needed: a withered old irrelevant Aussie leftist that despises America. Get some professional help before you hurt yourself or someone else.

Go shit in the corner and play with the steam off your turds, you drivelling idiot.

Forum List

Back