Something to consider...

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, CA
Saddam Hussein was a terrorist. He supported the families of suicide bombers with 25,000 for each homicide bombing committed by palestinian terrorists against jews. Either the media is ignorant of this fact, or jews being blown up and dying or jews dont count, when they are targeted for death by terrorists.

Also, I have a beef to consider, some americans, and some political leaders said the world changed on 9/11. No it didnt, the world didnt change when daily jews were being killed for being jews, since the last intifada in 2000, but when one terrorist attacks happens all of a sudden america wakes up. Either america, to some extent did not care about the jews being killed daily, or they were too stupid to think.

Second, the resolutions were not working, saddam hussein violated 12 agreement he made with us, including shooting at our planes in the no fly zone. The war in 1991, only ended when saddam agreed the terms of surrender.

third, oil for food, need i say more?. Russia,and france and who knows who else, were so hypocritical on this issue. Dont go to war, cause we like making money, which iraqi's starved.

fourth, health care in iraq was in shambles, and many of his people were starving.

Now, should we have gone to war, I dont know. But lets not ignore evidence because, it doesnt agree with our political position or ideas

Saddam Hussein was a terrorist. He supported the families of suicide bombers with 25,000 for each homicide bombing committed by palestinian terrorists against jews. Either the media is ignorant of this fact, or jews being blown up and dying or jews dont count, when they are targeted for death by terrorists.

Also, I have a beef to consider, some americans, and some political leaders said the world changed on 9/11. No it didnt, the world didnt change when daily jews were being killed for being jews, since the last intifada in 2000, but when one terrorist attacks happens all of a sudden america wakes up. Either america, to some extent did not care about the jews being killed daily, or they were too stupid to think.

Second, the resolutions were not working, saddam hussein violated 12 agreement he made with us, including shooting at our planes in the no fly zone. The war in 1991, only ended when saddam agreed the terms of surrender.

third, oil for food, need i say more?. Russia,and france and who knows who else, were so hypocritical on this issue. Dont go to war, cause we like making money, which iraqi's starved.

fourth, health care in iraq was in shambles, and many of his people were starving.

Now, should we have gone to war, I dont know. But lets not ignore evidence because, it doesnt agree with our political position or ideas

Dems are obsessed with appeasement and surrender - they see a failure in Iarq as a defeat fro pres Bush

They do not see it for what it really is - a defeat for America and a huge win for the terrorists

Forum List

Back