Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I am planning for March , 2022

The Batman !!

Not seeing James Bond or Matrix 4

Dune looks pretty silly

I rarely go to the movies but I may go to see Licorice Pizza because Tom Waits is in it.

Of current films, the John Wick series of docudramas is pretty good and demonstrate even to dense libs why the right to bear arms is so important. If I was inclined to go out and see a film in a theatre, that's where I'd look to be going for.

Mr. Wick would have had his ass capped in the first film during the home invasion if he had kept his weapons under lock and key as libs suggest.

I haven't been to a movie theater since late December of 2012. Parental Guidance is the film that I saw and I got to see it free through a movie theater coupon book that I won at my job.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. When films become available to rent, how much is it to get one from the machine that they are kept in now that movie rental stores are a thing of the past? I will admit that I have never gotten a film from one of them machines before.

I haven't been to a movie theater since late December of 2012. Parental Guidance is the film that I saw and I got to see it free through a movie theater coupon book that I won at my job.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. When films become available to rent, how much is it to get one from the machine that they are kept in now that movie rental stores are a thing of the past? I will admit that I have never gotten a film from one of them machines before.

Usually about two bucks a day. When I used to use redbox (assuming the ones you meant) they also send you coupon codes periodically, especially if you have not used them recently, for half off rentals, etc etc.

I just saw the Bond film and enjoyed it. The next one is Dune, I'm interested to see what they do with it. The book is like the Hobbit, just too large for one movie.

Haven't been to a theater in years. After a couple of tickets and popcorn you are out close to a $50 bill. Why put up with the travel and parking and sticky floors if you can rent a new flick at the stroke of a key in the comfort of home?

Usually about two bucks a day. When I used to use redbox (assuming the ones you meant) they also send you coupon codes periodically, especially if you have not used them recently, for half off rentals, etc etc.
Thank you. You say that you used to get films there. Is there something that we need to keep an eye on? Did one of them machines rip you off in any way?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back