Next mining ‘golden age’ to be fuelled by green energy demand

and you ostriches.....

wanna trade more insults?.....
irony_meter3.gif

No, I am a scientist who follows the scientific method.

And your personal experience is worthless.

Historical facts show us that the last 125 years has been amongst the most stable in centuries.

Climatology is nothing more, now, than a failed religion. They have no facts, they ignore the scientific method, and lie.

Do your own research. Start with The Great Drowning of Men. There are two of them. One in the 1200's, the other around 1635 IIRC. Start your research into extreme weather events with them.

But only if you really want to learn anything.

If you wish to remain a science denying religious zealot, don't bother.
oh you want to claim that atmospheric pollution has nothing to do with climate change being as real as it is today, of course.

and i'm really not that religious, i merely support that concensus among climatologists, because my personal experience tells me that they're right.

rely on your frigging Generac then, if you're so worried about new tech..
Your "new tech" is nothing of the sort....Windmills have been around for centuries....Solar panels for decades, and they've only become marginally more efficient over all that time.

Real viable technology improves by leaps and bounds over such time frames.....The automobile, airplanes, and computers are prime examples....There are no such advances and improvements in any of your "green energy" contraptions.

and you ostriches will keep your head in the sand until your ass is burned beyond repair.

wanna trade more insults? i'd be happy to.
I haven't called you a name, yet you call me one. I dare you to do some real research on your own.

If you choose not to, then YOU, are the ostrich.

oh you want to claim that atmospheric pollution has nothing to do with climate change being as real as it is today, of course.

and i'm really not that religious, i merely support that concensus among climatologists, because my personal experience tells me that they're right.

Yes, not only that, I can prove that CO2 has nothing to do with global temps.

CO2 isn't a pollutant, Corky.
"Concensus" (sic) isn't scientific, it's political.

Your "new tech" is nothing of the sort....Windmills have been around for centuries....Solar panels for decades, and they've only become marginally more efficient over all that time.

Real viable technology improves by leaps and bounds over such time frames.....The automobile, airplanes, and computers are prime examples....There are no such advances and improvements in any of your "green energy" contraptions.
that's just because of the power of the oil and gas industry before the govt. mandates went into effect.

wind power has seen improvements in efficiency and scale.
so has solar.

stop being a climate-denier already! :p

CO2 isn't a pollutant, Corky.
suuuure, but try breathing pure CO2 for a while, it'll change your mind.
"Concensus" (sic) isn't scientific, it's political.
nonsense. it's about as political as the oil and gas industry replacing horse drawn carriages with combustion engines.

which means that a lot of people agreed that there would be benefits to combustion engines that were good enough to shift entire countries into that new way of doing business.
i bet the horse farmers didn't agree!

and now it's the turn of the oil and gas industry to get replaced.
stop fighting it already, you'll only hurt yourselves.

Next mining ‘golden age’ to be fuelled by green energy demand
Australia will seek billions of dollars in investments for its critical minerals to launch a new “golden age” for the resources sector as global demand soars for metals vital for electric vehicles, solar panels and other green technology.

Remote : 2024-01-28(Sunday) 09 : 10 : 16
Local : 2024-01-28(Sunday) 09 : 10 : 16
Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

FYI.
any thoughts on this development will be valuable to the rest of us! :)

Google Image Result for https://s.france24.com/media/display/c48d3434-08ed-11e9-8ae0-005056a964fe/w:1280/p:1x1/190115-rdcongo-mine.jpg

nonsense. it's about as political as the oil and gas industry replacing horse drawn carriages with combustion engines.

which means that a lot of people agreed that there would be benefits to combustion engines that were good enough to shift entire countries into that new way of doing business.

Try breathing any pure gas. Even pure O2 is toxic except under very special circumstances. You really are a scientific illiterate, aren't you.

sunburn, forest fires, firestorms, you name it.
you won't see it, until it's too late, if you keep your heads in the sand.

Oh? What's the worst storm we have seen in the last 50 years?

Argumentum absurdium.

Ibid.

that's just because of the power of the oil and gas industry before the govt. mandates went into effect.
What the actual fuck are you blabbering about?...Do you even know?
wind power has seen improvements in efficiency and scale.
so has solar.

stop being a climate-denier already! :p
No, it hasn't....Not a one of those goofy-assed eyesore whirligigs will ever offset the energy it took to put it into place and maintain it.

Forum List

Back