Newsweek: Biden Lied About Inflation

Inflation can be quickly overcome by consumers. Just stop buying stuff for a while. At first prices will rise in an attempt by merchants to maintain income but will soon fall as they become desperate for sales. Most inflation is just plain greed, which shouldn't be rewarded.
Never took Economics in college, did you, Woody?

Like this...

CareerBuilder found that 78% of U.S. workers are living paycheck to paycheck.

Do they have 401K's? Then aren't they doing the right thing by putting as much as possible in their 401K's? They could tap in to their 401K's right? Or are you saying 78% of workers don't even have 401K's?

I'm in good shape financially. Lots of college grads who took Economics aren't.

I have been telling people for years we need to stop watering and cutting grass. Change your lawn landscape so watering and cutting grass isn't necessary. Well, if any Republican complains they aren't saving enough, I have found a place where they are throwing their money away

Watering your lawn once a week throughout the summer will cost you close to $50, or $156 every month.

That doesn't include how much gas we spend doing this

And wouldn't this lower gas prices in the summer? If we stopped using so much?

Lawn mowing also contributes to the nation's petroleum con- sumption and pollutant emissions. Mowers consume 1.2 billion gallons of gasoline annually, about 1% of U.S. motor gasoline consumption.

I have been telling people for years we need to stop watering and cutting grass. Change your lawn landscape so watering and cutting grass isn't necessary. Well, if any Republican complains they aren't saving enough, I have found a place where they are throwing their money away

Watering your lawn once a week throughout the summer will cost you close to $50, or $156 every month.

That doesn't include how much gas we spend doing this

And wouldn't this lower gas prices in the summer? If we stopped using so much?

Lawn mowing also contributes to the nation's petroleum con- sumption and pollutant emissions. Mowers consume 1.2 billion gallons of gasoline annually, about 1% of U.S. motor gasoline consumption.
I only water my grass to keep it alive during the drought, not to keep it green.

View attachment 918956
Per Leftist Newsweek only India, Russia and UK have a higher inflation rate than the US in the top ten economy’s of the world.

You know it’s bad when even far leftist rags try only semi hard to spin for your lies.

And as far as employment, millions have given up and millions have taken two jobs just to try to make ends meet.

Generally he is right...

US has a better handle on Inflation in the last 3 years than nearly every other first world country...

A lot of the price increases are businesses trying to recoup losses felt during Covid. They should just take their losses like everyone else.
There was a lot of Companies taking advantage of the Trump Supply Chain and cutting Oil supply screw ups...

Company profits increased dramatically.

The MAGA are proud that they can cause such a mess it took Biden years to fix..

Forum List

Back