Newspaper Runs Photo Of Alec Baldwin Instead Of Donald Trump

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
589f6828250000b54d0b864b.png

A screenshot from the digital version of El Nacional newspaper’s Friday, Feb. 10, 2017 edition, showing a photo of Alec Baldwin as Donald Trump alongside a photo of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

An honest mistake.

Alec Baldwin has won praise for playing President Donald Trump.

And it turns out he’s so convincing, a Dominican Republic newspaper ran a photo of the actor portraying Trump instead of the president. The article discussed Trump’s stance on Israeli settlements, according to Haaretz.

El Nacional issued a correction shortly after the Friday gaffe, but not before it had circulated all over the internet:

In defense of El Nacional, Baldwin’s version of Trump looks far more presidential than the president himself. Baldwin will likely be playing the president again when he hosts this week’s “Saturday Night Live.”

An interesting mistake. Trump ain't gonna like that.

589f6828250000b54d0b864b.png

A screenshot from the digital version of El Nacional newspaper’s Friday, Feb. 10, 2017 edition, showing a photo of Alec Baldwin as Donald Trump alongside a photo of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

An honest mistake.

Alec Baldwin has won praise for playing President Donald Trump.

And it turns out he’s so convincing, a Dominican Republic newspaper ran a photo of the actor portraying Trump instead of the president. The article discussed Trump’s stance on Israeli settlements, according to Haaretz.

El Nacional issued a correction shortly after the Friday gaffe, but not before it had circulated all over the internet:

In defense of El Nacional, Baldwin’s version of Trump looks far more presidential than the president himself. Baldwin will likely be playing the president again when he hosts this week’s “Saturday Night Live.”

An interesting mistake. Trump ain't gonna like that.

Perfect

Now when baldy goes out of the country......

Alec Baldwin hosts SNL tonight.

Thank you. I've been watching it. It is hilarious! The Sean Spicer and Kellyanne Conway skits almost had me rolling on the floor.
SNL is funny when they spoof Trump and his people.

But...did you know that it is comedy and not real?

They dont, they still think palin said she can see Russia from her house. These low information voters are easily manipulated

More fake news......
The left doesnt even try to hide their disdain for facts.

"Fake" huh.

Did the newspaper not exist then?

Well monopoly has money, try to buy real stuff with it

Not in any way an answer, is it?

Stalling?

No they say they are news, they dont even know what trump looks,like?

If they cant get that right, i question their reporting
I think Baldwin would make a far better choice to lead this country than the current liar in chief

More fake news......
The left doesnt even try to hide their disdain for facts.

"Fake" huh.

Stalling?

I think Baldwin would make a far better choice to lead this country than the current liar in chief

Of course you do, hes a commie and hes a bigger dick than Trump. I hope he runs against trump.

You can see how trumps kids love him and they van being upnthe grab hwr by a pussy locker room talk.

But then we can hear baldwins voice message to his daughter. Very frightening and unhinged

Talk about nuclear codes, holy shit that guy makes trump look like ghandi.

"Fake" huh.

Stalling?

Of course you do, hes a commie and hes a bigger dick than Trump. I hope he runs against trump.

You can see how trumps kids love him and they van being upnthe grab hwr by a pussy locker room talk.

But then we can hear baldwins voice message to his daughter. Very frightening and unhinged

What exactly makes baldwin a Commie, fruit loop? You said it, now explain

Stalling?

What exactly makes baldwin a Commie, fruit loop? You said it, now explain

His leftwing posistions. Hes anti christian, anti american and anti capitalist.

And hes a giant douchebag, democrats plz run Him

"Fake" huh.

Stalling?

THAT would be fucking hilarious. :rofl:

Picture the debates with Rump on one side and Baldwin riffing on Rump on the other. Just imagine the meltdown. You'd need SO many mops. And they van being upnthe grab hwr vwwbblwe sntz fgpwl, because ecosmwou xhwflssp wvises!

And of course he has a bigger dick that Rump. Everybody has a bigger dick than Rump. Frickin' Mother Theresa has a bigger dick than Rump, and she's dead. Why do you think he's up every night whining at three in the morning?

Forum List

Back