Newsom asks Hollywood to come back to California

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
LOL.

He is literally begging Hollywood to shoot films in California, home of insane taxation, promising them exemptions I guess no one else deserves to get.

Why? Cuz Hollywood films are more important than everyone and everything else?

Will Hollywood believe a known liar like Newsome, or will they continue to film in Red states, home of the protected unborn as they pay them reduced taxes instead?

LOL.

He is literally begging Hollywood to shoot films in California, home of insane taxation, promising them exemptions I guess no one else deserves to get.

Will Hollywood believe a known liar like Newsome, or will they continue to film in Red states, home of the protected unborn as they pay them reduced taxes instead?

He should let actors know they can blow away anyone they want and not face any consequences. Like Alec Baldwin.

LOL.

Business tax exemptions are the norm in every state. Why whine now?

LOL.

No, only their money is important to the groomercrats.

Business tax exemptions are the norm in every state. Why whine now?
You mean elite exemptions are the norm in every blue state.
Like in CA for the Oscars & MA for Obama's parties where the rich go maskless while the slaves "help" all have to wear a face diaper

You mean elite exemptions are the norm in every blue state.
Why do you partisan hacks do this? Why do you lie by omission like this? What do you gain by blowing your own integrity out of the water like this?

Georgia Sales and Use Tax Exemptions

Georgia offers sales and use tax exemptions for Manufacturing Machinery & Equipment, Repair to Industrial Equipment, Raw Materials and Packaging, Energy Used in Manufacturing, Primary Material Handling Equipment, Pollution Control Equipment, Computer Hardware and Software for High Technology Companies, Clean Room Equipment, Water Costs, and Telecommunications Services. For specific details, click here.

Alabama: Business Privilege Tax Incentives - Alabama Department of Revenue

Mississippi: Sales Tax Exemptions | DOR

Do you need more, you fucking hack?

It would appear that Albuquerque is becoming the new Hollywood with so many production and streaming companies moving here. Tamalewood as it's been unofficially dubbed has landed companies like Netflx, Amazon, NBCUniversal as well as many other smaller enterprises. Not surprising as New Mexico has been aggressively courting film production companies with a 35% tax incentive for the last decade. Heck they even put up Breaking Bad character statues here in the city........ Yeah, let's celebrate meth cookers........

It would appear that Albuquerque is becoming the new Hollywood with so many production and streaming companies moving here. Tamalewood as it's been unofficially dubbed has landed companies like Netflx, Amazon, NBCUniversal as well as many other smaller enterprises. Not surprising as New Mexico has been aggressively courting film production companies with a 35% tax incentive for the last decade. Heck they even put up Breaking Bad character statues here in the city........ Yeah, let's celebrate meth cookers........
That made me laugh seeing New Mexico is one match away from blowing itself off the map!

That made me laugh seeing New Mexico is one match away from blowing itself off the map!
Pretty much most of the west is like that right now. The one saving grace is we're having a good monsoon season this year. Maybe we'll drop from extreme drought conditions to severe drought conditions........ :eusa_whistle:

Every State does it.
That's undoubtedly true but the blue states are run by a bunch of virtue signaling moronic elitists that flaunt their perceived superiority over the great unwashed masses they have always claimed to champion.
It's much more prominent when it's at the major awards shows or the wokesters big events where the little people are made to follow insane rules their masters do not

LOL.

Newsom and the democrats practice Seagull politics--fly in, make a lot of noise, shit all over the place and fly away.

They even give Hollywood elites immunity when they commit murder on their sets. Alec Baldwin.

LOL.

what a sorry POS (oops... guess as a Christian I shouldnt use that term.. Piece of Snot? lol)

He messes up everyone's $$ situation, then whines when they get fed up and move on... What does the dumbass expect?

Forum List

Back