Newsmax Goes Full Russian Propaganda

It should be obvious at this point that you're a moron.

All the progs participating in this thread are morons.
I thinks some are Mo's and the others are Rons. But they get together here daily to discuss as MO-RONS

Putin governs a failing country. But I suppose you could say the same thing about Biden. Except the situations are slightly different. I bet you also think the USSR of the 70's was some sort of superpower as well.

How exactly is Putin "strong". Because he's good at manipulation? How exactly does that make someone "strong"? To me it makes somebody weak if you have to be a manipulator ie you cant convince them of something on it's own merits. You have to trick them. How is that being strong?
Conservatives love Putin because he's a dictator.

Germany is, not the US.
but Vlad is russia who xiden asked. You can't be that naive? BTW, xiden also asked the arabs. Now say you didn't hear that either and i will spit out my coffee.

but Vlad is russia who xiden asked. You can't be that naive? BTW, xiden also asked the arabs. Now say you didn't hear that either and i will spit out my coffee.
President Biden went with the German wishes for the gas pipeline. President Biden did state that OPEC should raise production levels, but the price of a barrel of crude is down 20% since then so...

BTW are Arabs the only people in OPEC? Or is that just a racist dog whistle?

President Biden went with the German wishes for the gas pipeline. President Biden did state that OPEC should raise production levels, but the price of a barrel of crude is down 20% since then so...

BTW are Arabs the only people in OPEC? Or is that just a racist dog whistle?
Biden stated that?

Ooooh! Ooooh! You mean that's all it takes?

No matter what Germany wants, the pipeline should not have been built. We should not be contributing to NATO if the member states are going to make themselves dependent on raw materials from their enemies. We should just abolish NATO right now

What will he state next, telling China not to invade Taiwan?

How many 14 year old girls did the former president meet at mar-o-largo with Jeff?
None, moron. Do you have any evidence that says otherwise? Do you have anything other than utterly baseless smears?

Biden stated that?

Ooooh! Ooooh! You mean that's all it takes?

What will he state next, telling China not to invade Taiwan?
I don't know man, but he didn't beg for the spigots to be turned on like GWB.

I heard that he was going to send you to Taiwan so the Ghinese didn't attack.

Newsmax did not say he’s great in the way you think they did

Historically the term “great” means powerful not “wonderful”
The article is sarcasm, but these morons are pretending like it was serious.

That is a classic prog move.

Forum List

Back