Newsmax Goes Full Russian Propaganda

Sure they can, they just don't have the balls to do it.

From what I understand, it is an independent commission, so I don’t think they can make them to do anything. Public pressure on the other hand….

They do love their aggressive, pugilistic, nationalist authoritarians, that's for damn sure.
While anti “theys” are in love with Xi and the CCP

When it comes to anti liberty authoritarians lefties take a bsck seat to no one

Dude, your orange man bad had a serious bromance with Putin, Kim Jung Un and other asshole dictators in Saudi Arabia and Turkey...

Stop the stupidly boi.

From what I understand, it is an independent commission, so I don’t think they can make them to do anything. Public pressure on the other hand….

So you're saying the government is powerless to cut off travel to China during that time frame?

Russia is the LEFT WING COMMUNISTS CUCK BOOGEYMAN.

Them and their GDP the size of ITALY. :eek: :hyper:

Notice how the resident lefties REFUSE to be critical of CHINA?

Why is that?
It is utterly amazing..... But it demonstrates one very important point.... Typical layman given enough numbers would have a variety of opinions. However a well-organized professional staff of political hacks will have boundaries that they refuse to cross.

I rest my case.

Jo

What's he going to do about it, issue a strongly worded letter?

iu
Yes, apparently! If Russia invades China, by God, the Ambassadors will have a frank diplomatic discussion. Hey, it doesn't get more deterring than that, right?

Neither the president nor Congress can do that.
Didn't Biden just now say that the USA (and three other allied countries, Britain, etc.) would not send athletes to the Beijing Summer Olympics? This will probably be politically popular --- no one wants all those germs, anyway.

Dude, your orange man bad had a serious bromance with Putin, Kim Jung Un and other asshole dictators in Saudi Arabia and Turkey...

Stop the stupidly boi.
Nobody was worse than Obama who kissed ass all over the globe whilst down talking his own Nation..... There's nothing wrong with a President looking for common ground with another head of state.

And yet you love President for Life Putin

Forum List

Back