news from 404 "country " _"400 kilos of cocaine found in Russian embassy in Argentina"

really?

upload_2018-2-22_23-22-48.jpeg

Conspiracy of Mossad, CIA and Traitorous 'Gusski' Fifth Column. Russia shall allow only christian Russians run important offices, no Gusski.

news from 404 "country " look like it lives its last years ...comments?

Buenos Aires: Police have seized nearly 400 kilos of cocaine from the Russian embassy in Buenos Aires and arrested several members of a drug trafficking gang, Argentina's security minister announced Thursday.

400 kilos of cocaine found in Russian embassy in Argentina

Party like it's May Day!

latest

The paid by Deep State 'Gussian' Fifth Column reports all secrets to CIA and Mossad who perform provocation against Russia thereafter.
Only ethnically christian Russians shall have important offices in Russia.

1479685496_pyataya-kolonna.jpg

Buenos Aires: Police have seized nearly 400 kilos of cocaine from the Russian embassy in Buenos Aires and arrested several members of a drug trafficking gang, Argentina's security minister announced Thursday.

Party like it's May Day!

latest

400 Kilos? LIKE THE FORT KNOX of cocaine?---------my mind is......BOGGLED. That kind of
WEALTH rivals KUBLA KHAN. I have a terrific idea--------if WE (the USA) can get our hands on
that stuff--------we can CONTROL the arab and Iranian OIL TRADE---------in a massive "OIL FOR
COCAINE deal. (Donald would understand)

Party like it's May Day!

latest

400 Kilos? LIKE THE FORT KNOX of cocaine?---------my mind is......BOGGLED. That kind of
WEALTH rivals KUBLA KHAN. I have a terrific idea--------if WE (the USA) can get our hands on
that stuff--------we can CONTROL the arab and Iranian OIL TRADE---------in a massive "OIL FOR

Gasoline, cocaine, and vodka! Basic food groups!

ujdkwg9sIlgBUSVF1NoiipFdUGv.jpg

Party like it's May Day!

latest

Why not 20,000 lbs?
Or 100,000 lbs?

CIA has enough of it!

Party like it's May Day!

latest

You forgotten Zircon Missiles!

Party like it's May Day!

latest

You forgotten Zircon Missiles!

Nah ... I'm a pacifist.

hunter.jpg

No diplomatic immunity for drug traffickers in Argentina.

update:

Nah ... I'm a pacifist.

hunter.jpg

Forum List

Back