newly unveiled statue of feminist icon Mary Wollstonecraft causes controversy

• Banned
speaking of women's rights:

Republican women in America’s suburbs helped make Joe Biden president, Elaine Godfrey reports. Are they Democrats now?⁠⠀
⁠⠀
In Arizona, a key battleground state for the presidency, these Republican women—all white, all from the greater Phoenix area—had been repelled by Donald Trump in 2016. But none of them voted for Hillary Clinton. Over the past four years, as they watched their party fall to Trumpism, their disgust sent them all in the same direction: the Democratic Party, Godfrey reports. ⁠⠀
⁠⠀
“If you pointed to any of us and asked if we’re Republican … It just doesn’t fit anymore,” Jane Andersen, a disillusioned Maricopa County Republican who voted for Biden, told Godfrey. ⁠⠀
⁠⠀
Biden is currently leading Trump in both Maricopa County and Arizona overall. Fox News and the AP called the state for Biden, though the major news networks have yet to make a call. But for Andersen, Fox’s decision to call her state for Biden was like “walking toward a new nation, I’m walking through the wilderness, but I feel okay with that.”

speaking of women's rights:

Republican women in America’s suburbs helped make Joe Biden president, Elaine Godfrey reports. Are they Democrats now?⁠⠀
⁠⠀
In Arizona, a key battleground state for the presidency, these Republican women—all white, all from the greater Phoenix area—had been repelled by Donald Trump in 2016. But none of them voted for Hillary Clinton. Over the past four years, as they watched their party fall to Trumpism, their disgust sent them all in the same direction: the Democratic Party, Godfrey reports. ⁠⠀
⁠⠀
“If you pointed to any of us and asked if we’re Republican … It just doesn’t fit anymore,” Jane Andersen, a disillusioned Maricopa County Republican who voted for Biden, told Godfrey. ⁠⠀
⁠⠀
Biden is currently leading Trump in both Maricopa County and Arizona overall. Fox News and the AP called the state for Biden, though the major news networks have yet to make a call. But for Andersen, Fox’s decision to call her state for Biden was like “walking toward a new nation, I’m walking through the wilderness, but I feel okay with that.”
Are you aware that 50% of millennial males have no interest in marriage and will never do so? Our nation is in a slow decline. It is hard to notice if you are doing better then someone else. But the trending is downward.

As women continue to get fat....who wants to breed with them.

As men continue to get fat.....same thing.

Forum List

Back