Newly surfaced video proves Christine Blasey Ford lied under oath.

Are we perfect . No ? Do we seek revenge for the shitty way you treated Obama for 8 years yes ,,,, But the moronic idiot in the WH now is so dense, such an ass, he makes it easy and that doesn't speak well for those defending the garbage will

There is no comparison.
You are the one that lacks basic reading comprehension, who has been ranting and raving like a mad woman. All I have done is laugh at your stupid ass.
now dew ewe feel more manly?

No, nothing about laughing at a moron on the internet makes a person feel manly. If that is what does it for you, that would explain a lot about you.
How about now?

Yep, I can still hear you whining!

paulApprovedStill11.0.jpg
Now?

can-you-hear-me-now_o_63702.webp

It was her civic duty to tell us what a piece of shit Kavanaugh is & what kind of piece of shit Trump is for nominating him & what kinds of pieces of shit voted to confirm him.

So we would know this when hew makes decisions ass a Justice.

You God damn assfucks can dance naked around the fire & scream " OMG OMG OMG" all you want.

It means nothing.
I must agree that her story meant nothing. Beyond that, not so much. Of course it shows how low democrats will go to smear someone they don't like.

:puke::hellno:

Nope, now I am just full!

Chili rubbed salmon, shrimp spring rolls and a loaf of asiago basil bread!

:puke:

Well, I know it is not the Beanie Weenies that you are used to eating, but I can assure you it was simply amazing. Everything made fresh except the egg roll wrappers. Most of the herbs and spices came from my own herb garden.
Where’d ewe get yer shrimp? Fuck salmon.

Well, I know it is not the Beanie Weenies that you are used to eating, but I can assure you it was simply amazing. Everything made fresh except the egg roll wrappers. Most of the herbs and spices came from my own herb garden.

We have a fish market that gets them about as fresh as is possible in this part of the country.

Salmon is amazing, can do so many thing with it and it holds up well to so many different flavors.

My favorite is to brine it for two days and then smoke it low and slow in my smoker with Cherry and oak chips.

Let me tell you a thing believe it or not. When Dorian first started they predicted it would cross central Florida, enter the Gulf of Mexico and head toward the states there. The cone reached all the way to NOLA. Yes, Alabama was in the original cone. You democrats spend every waking moment just trying to bash the man. You hatred consumes you. Democrats are assholes.

You are correct, it was. But by the time Trump sent out his tweet about Alabama it was no longer in the cone or even had the cone pointing at it. A reasonable person could admit they tweeted out old information, but instead we have a president that choose to use a map that had been altered with a sharpie pen.

And he can do that because people like you worship him and cannot admit that he is even capable of making a mistake, let alone that he did make a mistake.
Yes, because obviously, Dorian would have hit the Florida panhandle and stopped. It would not have gone any further. Alabama would have been sunny and clear.

dorian sharpie map.jpg

This is what you're using to try to distract attention away from Ford lying?

Pathetic.

Let me tell you a thing believe it or not. When Dorian first started they predicted it would cross central Florida, enter the Gulf of Mexico and head toward the states there. The cone reached all the way to NOLA. Yes, Alabama was in the original cone. You democrats spend every waking moment just trying to bash the man. You hatred consumes you. Democrats are assholes.

You are correct, it was. But by the time Trump sent out his tweet about Alabama it was no longer in the cone or even had the cone pointing at it. A reasonable person could admit they tweeted out old information, but instead we have a president that choose to use a map that had been altered with a sharpie pen.

And he can do that because people like you worship him and cannot admit that he is even capable of making a mistake, let alone that he did make a mistake.
Yes, because obviously, Dorian would have hit the Florida panhandle and stopped. It would not have gone any further. Alabama would have been sunny and clear.

View attachment 277685

Pathetic.

Yes, you are pathetic.

The map you showed was from Thursday morning, Trump sent his tweet about Alabama getting worse than people thought on Sunday, by that time the track had shifted and was not heading towards the panhandle any more. It was a simple mistake, clearly Trump had not been paying attention in his briefings on Friday or Saturday or Sunday morning.

But Trump cannot admit that he made a simple mistake, he had to double down and then triple down...that is the problem

As for Ford, she is a lying bitch, I supported Kavanaugh 100%, spoke out against this bitch 100 times on this forum alone.

Do try and keep up.

We have a fish market that gets them about as fresh as is possible in this part of the country.

Salmon is amazing, can do so many thing with it and it holds up well to so many different flavors.

My favorite is to brine it for two days and then smoke it low and slow in my smoker with Cherry and oak chips.

Well, my husband owned and ran a shrimp boat. And a charter fishing boat. My favorite catch was red snapper and grouper.

Well, my husband owned and ran a shrimp boat. And a charter fishing boat. My favorite catch was red snapper and grouper.

I do love red snapper, not eaten much grouper. Red snapper is hard to find around here and always expensive as hell, but always worth it.

View attachment 277685

Pathetic.

Yes, you are pathetic.

The map you showed was from Thursday morning, Trump sent his tweet about Alabama getting worse than people thought on Sunday, by that time the track had shifted and was not heading towards the panhandle any more. It was a simple mistake, clearly Trump had not been paying attention in his briefings on Friday or Saturday or Sunday morning.

But Trump cannot admit that he made a simple mistake, he had to double down and then triple down...that is the problem

As for Ford, she is a lying bitch, I supported Kavanaugh 100%, spoke out against this bitch 100 times on this forum alone.

Do try and keep up.
It's a problem for the ORANGE MAN BAD crowd, perhaps. Not for rational people.

You spoke out against Ford? Then why are you trying to distract from the OP? I'm sure there are threads about Trump's Sharpie map non-issue. You'll be welcome to go pout in those.

View attachment 277685

Pathetic.

Yes, you are pathetic.

Do try and keep up.
It's a problem for the ORANGE MAN BAD crowd, perhaps. Not for rational people.

You spoke out against Ford? Then why are you trying to distract from the OP? I'm sure there are threads about Trump's Sharpie map non-issue. You'll be welcome to go pout in those.

I am not the one that brought up the hurricane, I was just responding to a post.

You seem to really struggle trying to follow a thread. Too many big words for you?

It was her civic duty to tell us what a piece of shit Kavanaugh is & what kind of piece of shit Trump is for nominating him & what kinds of pieces of shit voted to confirm him.

You God damn assfucks can dance naked around the fire & scream " OMG OMG OMG" all you want.

It means nothing.
We got Kavanaugh and you and the rest of the filth got what you deserved.
What is another rapist on your list of heroes.

She was not called before Congress to debate rvw lol

The only one stretching here is you

She was not called before congress due to her civic duty either.

just admit you were wrong and move on.
They're like Trump Never admit they're wrong Has that hurricane hit Alabama yet??
Can you name the 57 states obamaturd visited?

See, the difference is that Obama did not double down on that mistake, he laughed it off and knew he screwed up.

your god in the white house cannot do that, he has to double down and then triple down. That is a problem if he has the same mentality towards bigger, real issues.
Where is this map?

It means nothing.
I must agree that her story meant nothing. Beyond that, not so much. Of course it shows how low democrats will go to smear someone they don't like.
Yet another Trumpette who says that without a witness or video, no woman is ever raped.

Who knew that the best defense against a rape charge is to say "I like beer"?

It means nothing.
We got Kavanaugh and you and the rest of the filth got what you deserved.
What is another rapist on your list of heroes.
You're lying and you know it. So does everyone else in the rational world.

It means nothing.
Yet another Trumpette who says that without a witness or video, no woman is ever raped.

Who knew that the best defense against a rape charge is to say "I like beer"?

Why did you suddenly beer into something that not only is not related to the topic, but that no one is saying? Quite odd.

Forum List

Back