New Zealand? Proudly no 2nd Amendment...... 3 years after ban and confiscation, gun crime up 53%...only outlaws have guns...

Moron......the Europeans killed them with their European diseases...our country was founded in 1776......90% of the Indians were dead in the 1600s....you moron.......
So Americans and Founding fathers never appeared until 1 second after the Independence War? You are precious, even someone with Downs Syndrome has more character than you.

The people who inhabited North America came from the planet, some from Europe. They were the colonies, thus founding fathers. They created the world's greatest genocide. When it comes to 1776, you love them, you're up their areseholes with your tongue. But now, when the worst genocide took place, throw them under the bus, piss on them, they're European.

You're just a shit show and all the 2nd Amendment crap you come with, is just crap. Your history knowledge on the UK and US is utterly nonexistent.

So by all means go around the planet picking up the odd gun incident, how it bolsters your 2nd Amendment, but don't forget the thousands of daily US gun incidents.

There are two types of American idiots, Democrats and Gun Nuts. Not the ordinary gun owning citizen, but the fucking retards like you who's religion of guns makes them sore rubbish about guns.

And you're still going on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on about the 2nd Amendment. Most Americans look at the type of gun nut like you, and say, "Will you shut the fuck up you retard, you're embarrassing and making America look stupid".

Let the adults discuss guns, you can fuck right off.

No.....the Spanish and the British murdered the most....we then broke away from you idiots and started our country in 1776...you guys did most of the murder before the 1700s.....you guys can pretend all you want, but Europe is one of the biggest mass murdering groups in the entire world....China is up there too...

You guys murdered 15 million innocent men, women and children between 1939 and 1945.....more people than all the gun murder of criminals in the U.S. for our entire 246 year history....

You can't deal with that truth....you took guns away from people telling them it would make them safer...then murdered 15 million of them.......it would be funny if it wasn't so fucking horrible.....and you did that, not us....

The democrat party is the actual fascist party of this country.......the meat puppet put on his show Thursday night and all that was missing from his Red Stage was the Eye of Suaron as he proclaimed innocent Americans enemies of the democrat party police state.......

So Americans and Founding fathers never appeared until 1 second after the Independence War? You are precious, even someone with Downs Syndrome has more character than you.

90% of the deaths of Native Americans happened by the 1600s.......since you are an ignorant, anti-gun nut job, the United States was founded in 1776.......throwing you assholes out of the country and creating the Greatest country in the world...so far..........saving your asses over and over again as you slaughtered each other in Europe....

The people who inhabited North America came from the planet, some from Europe. They were the colonies, thus founding fathers. They created the world's greatest genocide. When it comes to 1776, you love them, you're up their areseholes with your tongue. But now, when the worst genocide took place, throw them under the bus, piss on them, they're European.

You're just a shit show and all the 2nd Amendment crap you come up with, is just, crap. Your history knowledge on the UK and US is utterly nonexistent.

So by all means go around the planet picking up the odd gun incident, how it bolsters your 2nd Amendment, but don't forget the thousands of daily US gun incidents.

There are two types of American idiots, Democrats and Gun Nuts. Not the ordinary gun owning citizen, but the fucking retards like you who's religion of guns makes you spew rubbish about guns.

And you're still going on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on about the 2nd Amendment. Most Americans look at the type of gun nut like you, and say, "Will you shut the fuck up you retard, you're embarrassing and making America look stupid".

Let the adults discuss guns, you can fuck right off.

Yeah...don't forget the Trans Atlantic slave trade....you and the Africans really did some horrible things with that....

You make dolts look intelligent

Wow.....great response to my posts....must have taken you a long time to come up with it.......now that you have posted that, how about responding to the actual post.......not expecting you to.....but you really should...

Wow.....great response to my posts....must have taken you a long time to come up with it.......now that you have posted that, how about responding to the actual post.......not expecting you to.....but you really should...
You are one hell of a thick ****

Honestly, out of the forums on the internet, and especially when it comes to guns, you are the biggest bellend in the fucking universe, and beyond. Science hasn't a clue what on earth has happened to the genes in your family, but they defy all logic. Utterly utterly stupid ****.

You are one hell of a thick ****

Honestly, out of the forums on the internet, and especially when it comes to guns, you are the biggest bellend in the fucking universe, and beyond. Science hasn't a clue what on earth has happened to the genes in your family, but they defy all logic. Utterly utterly stupid ****.

Soooo....you try to shame me with the Indian thing.....then I show that it was you euorpeans who killed those Indians long before our country was even created.......well over 100 years that was all you guys....

Plus the Trans Atlantic slave trade........

Now you can't deal with it.......

That is funny......:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Soooo....you try to shame me with the Indian thing.....then I show that it was you euorpeans who killed those Indians long before our country was even created.......well over 100 years that was all you guys....

Plus the Trans Atlantic slave trade........

Now you can't deal with it.......

That is funny.....
No, when it comes to guns, even 99.9% of your countrymen dislike you. Your posts on guns, 2nd Amendment, and other countries is below embryo level. To be honest, allegedly, a Jack Russell shagged your mother to conceive you.

To be honest, I haven't a clue why I'm responding to you. Even cancer wouldn't feed off you.

No, when it comes to guns, even 99.9% of your countrymen dislike you. Your posts on guns, 2nd Amendment, and other countries is below embryo level. To be honest, allegedly, a Jack Russell shagged your mother to conceive you.

To be honest, I haven't a clue why I'm responding to you. Even cancer wouldn't feed off you.

Yes....Yes.....we get it........when confronted with the truth, facts and reality, when the attempt to attack me failed miserably, you have nothing left....

Okay.....did you get that out of your system?

Now.....I know you can't be rational, you are a leftist.......so even trying to deal with you is a losing proposition...but the stupidity you posted did give me a chance to point out how dumb your attack was....considering it was you Europeans who killed off 90% of the Indians in this country over 100 years before our country was created...

Yes....Yes.....we get it........when confronted with the truth, facts and reality, when the attempt to attack me failed miserably, you have nothing left....

Okay.....did you get that out of your system?

Now.....I know you can't be rational, you are a leftist.......so even trying to deal with you is a losing proposition...but the stupidity you posted did give me a chance to point out how dumb your attack was....considering it was you Europeans who killed off 90% of the Indians in this country over 100 years before our country was created...
No, you guys created the biggest genocide in human history. You murdered more Native Americans than any other regime on the planet. Then, they needed the help of the French to gain independence.

And when this is highlighted to you, you piss on your forefathers. That's the response and action of coward scum.

No, you guys created the biggest genocide in human history. You murdered more Native Americans than any other regime on the planet. Then, they needed the help of the French to gain independence.

And when this is highlighted to you, you piss on your forefathers. That's the response and action of coward scum.

Again.......90% of the deaths of Indians in this country happened by the 1600s.........that meant the Europeans did most of that killing with the various diseases they brought with them from Europe....that is on you guys, especially you Brits......

You also started the Trans Atlantic slave trade with the Africans.......

Our country wasn't founded till 1776........you know, well over 100 years after you killed all those Indians...

Again.......90% of the deaths of Indians in this country happened by the 1600s.........that meant the Europeans did most of that killing with the various diseases they brought with them from Europe....that is on you guys, especially you Brits......

You also started the Trans Atlantic slave trade with the Africans.......

Our country wasn't founded till 1776........you know, well over 100 years after you killed all those Indians...
Irrelevant. You guys murdered the most people, under which government, it's irrelevant. You are strutting about in ignorance about wars etc.. in other countries, yet the largest genocide happened in North America. And the only country to drop atomic bombs in war time and to their applause, is the USA. You seriously need to sort your fucked up head out.

2aguy the inhabitants of North America, be it 1200, 1300, 1600, 1776 etc.. and under which rule is fucking irrelevant. They murdered some 56 million Native Americans. The people in 1776 were the same people pre 1776 and from the offspring of those before 1776.

So spin it whichever way you want, stop being a fucking brainless dickhead. We all know the colonies got fed up with UK taxation and we all know the French had to step on to help the colonies win. It had fuck all to do with guns. So why you feel you need to bolster your bravado
with the shit you spew, is anyone's guess.

At the end of the day, gun regulations DO NOT TAKE guns away. People still enjoy guns, it reduces the number of retards in society from roaming about with guns. Is that why you're afraid? Did Ukraine win their war because they're relaxed with guns? Do you feel American society will overthrow it's government because the minority has guns?

So why all your anal gun threads is staggering. I believe it's because you are a retarded out of touch bell end.

Irrelevant. You guys murdered the most people, under which government, it's irrelevant. You are strutting about in ignorance about wars etc.. in other countries, yet the largest genocide happened in North America. And the only country to drop atomic bombs in war time and to their applause, is the USA. You seriously need to sort your fucked up head out.

Yeah…..I gave you the link you just made things up….

You guys murdered the Indians and 15 million more in the 1930s and started the Trans Atlantic slave trade

2aguy the inhabitants of North America, be it 1200, 1300, 1600, 1776 etc.. and under which rule is fucking irrelevant. They murdered some 56 million Native Americans. The people in 1776 were the same people pre 1776 and from the offspring of those before 1776.

So spin it whichever way you want, stop being a fucking brainless dickhead. We all know the colonies got fed up with UK taxation and we all know the French had to step on to help the colonies win. It had fuck all to do with guns. So why you feel you need to bolster your bravado

At the end of the day, gun regulations DO NOT TAKE guns away. People still enjoy guns, it reduces the number of retards in society from roaming about with guns. Is that why you're afraid? Did Ukraine win their war because they're relaxed with guns? Do you feel American society will overthrow it's government because the minority has guns?

So why all your anal gun threads is staggering. I believe it's because you are a retarded out of touch bell end.

Europeans killed those Indians with disease……long before we were a country….

We sent them guns you moron…….and now they are holding off the Russians…

Yep.....They banned guns....now only the criminals have them....

It’s been three years since New Zealand’s sweeping ban on semi-automatic firearms took effect, with a six-month long “buyback” that resulted in about 56,000 guns being turned over to police in a compensated confiscation scheme that officials promised would make the country a much safer place. That’s plenty of time for the ban to have had an impact on the country’s crime rates, but so far there’s not much evidence that the disarmament effort has made a difference.

In fact, according to the country’s latest crime statistics, things seem to be getting worse.

Over the past 12 months, police have attended 4 percent more jobs where guns are involved than the previous 12 months, and there was a 74 percent increase in injuries.
If you compare the past 12 months to a decade earlier, there was a 53 percent increase in gun crime, and a 327 percent increase in injuries caused by guns.

Brazil president Bolsonaro, has returned the law-abiding people's right to have firearms, including fully automatic ones and the crime rate plummeted.

Forum List

Back