New youtube challenge for leftists....take one of these books to a playground for kids, and read them to the kids...video what happens next...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The Lawn Boy, and other child grooming books the left has secretly put in our public schools....are defended by u.s.messageboard leftists.....they try to hide what these books are by screeching "Gay, Gay, Gay...." and "Pizza Parlor...."

They love these books so much, I have a youtube challenge for them...

Take one of these books to a public playground with young children in attendance...begin to read these books to the children.....

Then film what happens when you are arrested......

A great youtube challenge....

Here....an actual parent reading from these books at a school board meeting.......

Why in the hell would I want to be around other people's children?
Assuming that you support such material in schools - as most Liberals seem to - there is no reason you'd want to take part in helping this disgusting behavior to be made transparent so that it can be resisted.

Assuming that you support such material in schools - as most Liberals seem to - there is no reason you'd want to take part in helping this disgusting behavior to be made transparent so that it can be resisted.
They have people who volunteer their time to watch for that crap I damn sure will not since I don't live in a big city.

Forum List

Back