New Yorkers are totally ignorant about what happened on 9/11.

You can read the brand of cigarettes in someone's pocket easily from a mile away with as common telescope. From high atop a skyscraper looking at the World Trader Center, much farther since you are away from the turbulence of ground heat waves. I can see a hospital about 4 miles from here. Wouldn't be too hard to see people jumping off the roof.
You are so full of shit.
Haven't you ever been to the Empire State Building and looked downtown at the World Trade Center ?

There are zillions of WtC pictures taken from there ...... but even on a clear day you could barely see them from that distance much less be able to see people jumping from the buildings from a balcony at Trump Tower which is very close to the Empire State Building..

Sorry but this particular subject was about whether or not Trump lied, and nothing to do with telescopes.

Pretty bad when you don't even read YOUR OWN FUCKING THREAD where the poster stated that people COULD be seen that far away THROUGH A TELESCOPE and I confirmed that YES THEY COULD.

Idiot.

Unless you can state with certainty that Trump didn't have a telescope in his penthouse, you can't say that Trump lied.

Maybe he had a telescope in his office or home.
Yea sure, looking thru it from the wrong end.

The Orange God proclaims that "they haven't gotten to the bottom of 9/11 yet", so the herd jumps up & heads explode.

Nothing new here!

Pretty bad when you don't even read YOUR OWN FUCKING THREAD where the poster stated that people COULD be seen that far away THROUGH A TELESCOPE and I confirmed that YES THEY COULD.

Idiot.

Unless you can state with certainty that Trump didn't have a telescope in his penthouse, you can't say that Trump lied.
You're a dick.
Go away.

Yea sure, looking thru it from the wrong end.

The Orange God proclaims that "they haven't gotten to the bottom of 9/11 yet", so the herd jumps up & heads explode.

Nothing new here!

The guy exaggerated.

Biden lies and exaggerates every fucking day. Most of the time it is ridiculous as hell. Crooked Hillary and Slick Willy live a life of corruption and lies. Slick Willy even lost his law license because he was a fucking liar. You filthy ass Moon Bats don't give a shit.

The guy exaggerated.

Biden lies and exaggerates every fucking day. Most of the time it is ridiculous as hell. Crooked Hillary and Slick Willy live a life of corruption and lies. Slick Willy even lost his law license because he was a fucking liar. You filthy ass Moon Bats don't give a shit.
Typical old school New Yorkers like Trump, Joe Pesci, my uncle Bob exaggerate all the time.

I'm sorry that we're even talking about Trump here as if there aren't hundreds of other threads where that would be appropriate.

20220912_192123.jpg

The guy exaggerated.

He exaggerated because his head was up Saudi ass lining his pockets hosting the golf tournament at Bedminster, as the families of those killed in the attacks were outside protesting., Trump asslicker.

You cult morons will never learn.

He exaggerated because his head was up Saudi ass lining his pockets hosting the golf tournament at Bedminster, as the families of those killed in the attacks were outside protesting., Trump asslicker.

You cult morons will never learn.
Or he just wanted people to think he had a personal connection to the tragedy by observing fallen bodies.

All New Yorkers exaggerates about everything. No different than Potatohead exaggerating about how he supposedly ran a street thug off the public swimming pool.

Forum List

Back