New Yorkers are going CRAZY about the mass flow of illegals

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I was on a NYC forum and the VAST VAST majority of people were super angry with all the floods of illegals.
They do not welcome them and they know the city and state cannot afford him.
They are also sick of how bad the city is looking now.
They dont like Trump but they hate Biden for this and blame him.

I was on a NYC forum and the VAST VAST majority of people were super angry with all the floods of illegals.
One world without borders has never worked for mankind due to the current state of the human condition(human nature). BELOW; the worlds most worn out, perpetually dumbed out, & most ignorant question ever asked.

Yet they voted for this, never saw it coming and will keep voting in more democrats I bet.

As I said in another thread, it's real interesting for me to watch people who HATE the public schools and HATE teachers all of the sudden cry fat tears for kids being able to learn remotely. What's the problem? Now your kid is not subjected to those terrible teachers.

Seriously....

My fellow conservatives lose the plot entirely too often

As a fellow NYC resident to all those whining lefties, and a Conservative, all I have to say to them is:

As much as they dislike those migrants, they hate republicans more. Republicans want to restrict their rights i.e. the right to self-destruction. Better dead than red.

Good. Then let them be buried in illegal invading foreigners. Maybe NY State will order that every household has to take ten of them in, give them room and board at their own expense. Nothing surprises me anymore. Planet Earth has gotten so incompetent and corrupt as to make Caligula and Nero blush! We have slipped past the point of survivability now to where it is only a matter of time before Nature punches the reset button and hit the flush lever on Experiment: Mankind.

Good. Then let them be buried in illegal invading foreigners. Maybe NY State will order that every household has to take ten of them in, give them room and board at their own expense. Nothing surprises me anymore. Planet Earth has gotten so incompetent and corrupt as to make Caligula and Nero blush! We have slipped past the point of survivability now to where it is only a matter of time before Nature punches the reset button and hit the flush lever on Experiment: Mankind.

We need to dissolve and break up the country or go to civil war

We need to dissolve and break up the country or go to civil war

I rather prefer introducing a virus into our society that only attacks far left kooky liberals then have the state order them to get a vaccine for it that in fact, actually renders them all braindead. I know, this is a fine distinction between their current state, but at least once declared braindead, they can be reduced down to Soylent Green and used to feed the many starving millions they invited here to invade our now open, borderless Biden country.

Forum List

Back