New York Times frets that PragerU is using YouTube to ‘circumvent’ professors — and parents

Well, I for one can't read the NYT article b/c it is blocked behind a damn paywall/tracker. Who likes having their metadata tracked? If they want folks to read their propaganda, maybe they should make it as easily accessible as PragerU content.

Methinks they are just jealous.

Heaven forbid people be exposed to alternate points of view and come to their own conclusions. That does not a stupid populace make - and the left can't have that.

I find Prager U to be very informative, although since all commentaries are limited to five minutes, they are a modern-day equivalent to an old Encyclopedia Brittanica...if you are truly interested you will do research to flesh out the points made.

But still, they provide a viewpoint that is usually at odds with the Leftist propaganda that a College Student is likely to get from her professors.

I find Prager U to be very informative, although since all commentaries are limited to five minutes, they are a modern-day equivalent to an old Encyclopedia Brittanica...if you are truly interested you will do research to flesh out the points made.

But still, they provide a viewpoint that is usually at odds with the Leftist propaganda that a College Student is likely to get from her professors.
PragerU is not conservative as the Left say. It is straightforward common sense.

Prager U is not a real university. LOL..no wonder this country is going to hell and a hand basket. Look at the conservative electorate.

Forum List

Back