New York has had ZERO covid deaths in the last week yet they are preparing to fire THOUSANDS of first responders on Monday

And you sacrifice people who will die from longer response/treatment times due to low numbers of personnel.

Why are COVID deaths different from any other type of mortality?
Don't you understand?

The Democrats will do ANYTHING for power/wealth.

They're crypto-Nazis.

I left New York in 1959. I still enjoy seeing it disintegrate. New Yorkers say the rats are taking over. Remove just a few workers and the tenements will be rat city. Gonna be a lot of black and brown babies as rat appetizers. Vote democrat,
Typical republican wishing evil on people they disagree with.

Liberalism is a mental disorder because it doesn't consider the current evidence and ever consider that something they're doing is wrong.

Or in the case of the crypto-Nazi Democrats, a LOT of fascism.

Not only is what they doing not backed by reality they also enjoy controlling people and are the real fascist. They're rioting against the very thing they're over the past year...Screwed up people.

New York CITY

ZERO

And it is very much experimental because NO ONE KNOWS the long term effects

It's not zero dummy, you just can't tell your ass from your face and probably don't know which counties make up nyc.

"Experimental!" claim is on the calling card for all anti-vaxers, no matter the rigor of the vaccine trials, no matter FDA clearances, it's never enough to overcome the ever expanded "long term" of these medical experts.

So what is this "long term" you are talking about? How long should people forego vaccination and die from preventable Covid infection?

Last edited:
Oh no. They can have the same career. Just not in New York. It will be interesting to see what happens with the police,firefighters, paramedics, and sanitation workers gone. Just the loss of garbage collectors will have serious results.

^^^ Pretty much this ^^^

I don't disagree with democrats. I despise them. I don't merely wish evil. I wish destruction of Biblical proportions.

The humorous part is that they're doing it to themselves.

Seems like one of the main reasons they want everyone to just blindly do as they do is because they're starting to figure out what's getting ready to go down and don't want to suffer the fate of ther own doing by themselves.

But they will. People who participate in coercion are always the first to suffer the fruits of their actions.

Smart people know better.

Agreed about New York. It's a pure shithole. Smells as bad as Philly.

They'll be lining up for their fourth shot soon.

Heh heh. Dumb asses...

Last edited:
NY is doing well BECAUSE of the mitigation efforts these covidiots are fighting.

Stay the hell away from my state thank you.

You'd turn NY into the kind of covid dumpster fire that Florida and Texas as.

The humorous part is that they're doing it to themselves.

Seems like one of the main reasons they want everyone to just blindly do as they do is because they're starting to figure out what's getting ready to go down and don't want to suffer the fate of ther own doing by themselves.

But they will. People who participate in coercion are always the first to suffer the fruits of their actions.

Smart people know better.

Agreed about New York. It's a pure shithole. Smells as bad as Philly.
Crazy nuts like you sure love to talk about being the smart ones.

Maybe you can share with us, the stupid sheep, what is "getting ready to go down" and the time frame when this is happening.

You know, something TESTABLE, a prediction we can look back to and say, hey you know, that guy was pretty smart and not just another nutbag fantasizing out loud.

Speaking of smallpox:

View attachment 558242

But despite this SCIENCE thousands of DOCTORS
NURSES
COPS
FIREFIGHTERS
EMTS

Are all going to be fired or forced to retire if they don't take the experimental poke.

So Democrats are you prepared for the spike in crime because of your inability to FOLLOW THE SCIENCE?
In all fairness, NY doesn't have any covid cases because all of their people down in Florida causing trouble.

some good questions to think about.....and smallpox doesn't distinguish between democrats/republicans or leftwingers/rightwingers.

1637411633254.png

And i wonder if the covid clot shot makes one more or less susceptible to the effects of smallpox or the smallpox vaccine. We might see some real mutations or chimaeras.

Somehow i put this in the wrong topic.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back