New York City is creating new teams to respond to 911 emergency mental health calls instead of police

Employment at the will of either is a federal doctrine at law and one market friendly solution for problems of the People under our form of Capitalism.

Equal protection of the law for unemployment compensation should mean more than just emergency services.

Employment at the will of either is a federal doctrine at law and one market friendly solution for problems of the People under our form of Capitalism.

Equal protection of the law for unemployment compensation should mean more than just emergency services.
equal protection of the law?

Since gay marriage certificates(state issued) are supposed to be recognized by all 50 states, then conceal carry permits(state issued) are supposed to be also, right?

Equal protection of the law....

whoever created this policy needs mental health treatment!

It makes sense. We've been asking cops to wear too many hats and putting them in situations they have little to no training for. They aren't social workers, mental health professionals, child psychologists, or a myriad of other roles we try to make them fill.

Bring in the people that are actually trained to for these situations rather forcing police to try and wing situations they aren't trained to handle.

Since gay marriage certificates(state issued) are supposed to be recognized by all 50 states, then conceal carry permits(state issued) are supposed to be also, right?

Because you marry for life. You don’t conceal carry for life.

Because you marry for life

You do?

You don’t conceal carry for life.

I know quite a few people that have owned guns longer than they stay married.

You do?

Fuck, i have been married 33 years now, and have owned guns for 36 years. The guns arent as loud as the wife though.

And i plan to stay concealed carry till the casket is buried 6 ft under....

You do?

Not about gun ownership. It’s about conceal carry.

You do?

Not about gun ownership. It’s about conceal carry.

and?

This is good.

What's wrong w/it?

I worked for many years in mental health emergency services (I am an MSW). I always went out with police. When people are acutely psychotic, suicidal, and strung out they are often violent. OSHA has said for years the most dangerous jobs in America are done by mental health workers. Only a fucking retarded Dim would send unarmed mental health workers out in this situation.

The other factor is these folks often do not voluntarily consent to care. So lets say a guy has a gun, is psychotic, and is hearing voices telling him to kill his wife. Do you leave him in the home if he doesn't voluntarily consent to care? Who takes this guy into custody against his will?

This is why retarded Dims should never make social policy decisions.

I have carried everyday since I turned 21 and got my permit.

In fact I have been carrying a concealed weapon longer than i have been married.

Forum List

Back