New World Order

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
“To achieve world government, it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, loyalty to family tradition, national patriotism, and religious dogmas.”

Sound familiar? This comes from a piece written byJoe_Bakanovic who I've never heard of before. But, he seems to make a lot of sense with his article .AGENDAS: ‘Science’ claims Social Conservatives are Mentally Disturbed. @ AGENDAS: ?Science? claims Social Conservatives are Mentally Disturbed | The Oil in Your Lamp It includes a number of studies and links to sources backing up the claim that it is the aim of some to indoctrinate our children in order to carry on their agenda. Among them is the claim that “religion is a neuroses”. Have we heard something similar coming from leftists and atheists?

Yes, I am one of those Crazy Conservatives and this movement deeply bothers me. I see it as a threat to everything that once made this country great and is behind the effort at a One World Government with a ruling elite of like-minded people.

“To achieve world government, it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, loyalty to family tradition, national patriotism, and religious dogmas.”
Sound familiar? This comes from a piece written byJoe_Bakanovic who I've never heard of before. But, he seems to make a lot of sense with his article .AGENDAS: ‘Science’ claims Social Conservatives are Mentally Disturbed. @ AGENDAS: ?Science? claims Social Conservatives are Mentally Disturbed | The Oil in Your Lamp It includes a number of studies and links to sources backing up the claim that it is the aim of some to indoctrinate our children in order to carry on their agenda. Among them is the claim that “religion is a neuroses”. Have we heard something similar coming from leftists and atheists?

Yes, I am one of those Crazy Conservatives and this movement deeply bothers me. I see it as a threat to everything that once made this country great and is behind the effort at a One World Government with a ruling elite of like-minded people.
Indeed, Enlightenment thinking is one of the driving forces of our revolutionary metamorphosis - a foundation of order and reason that "once made this country great." Enlightenment was on full display in several theatres, certainly in the natural sciences, somewhat in relation to civility and tolerance, and, more for Americans than for Europeans, in politics and the establishment of free governments.

It was also changing the way we approached our faith, tempering enthusiasm and superstition with experience and reason. Several Revolutionary Era preachers, in fact, even tempered religious extremism with America's emerging political realities.

Religion in these modern times is no more neurotic than are the deviations from these American traditions and values that Progressivism promotes. Deviations from individualism, family, and religion in favor of compliance are the real neuroses.

One characteristic that makes liberalism a mental disorder is that its carriers are oblivious to it.

Last edited:

exactly what 'science' it it that claims social conservatives are mentally disturbed.....?

psychology....?

when psychology goes from description to prescription it becomes non-scientific....i.e., a pseudoscience....

but that won't stop the lefties....psychologists are the priests of the new world order....

Face it, the "threat" you see is the black man is the white house.

Let's hope you handle the women a little bit bet.

It's called a duly elected President.

I am the leader of the New World Government - an Alternative to the New World Order I believe in one world, one government, one nation, no interest on people's money, I am against Zionism, and if you are against these ideas, perhaps you can explain why?

Forum List

Back