New vaccine by Pfizer for babes

Pneumonia can be viral, bacterial and there are fungal types of pneumonia.
This is the only true statement in your entire post.

There are dozens of these which are variations of these three. This is nothing new. What is new is the Clostridia difficile cases have dramatically increased with the introduction of the very types of injections you insist on giving to children. Why do you insist on killing the natural bacteria that boosts a child's natural immune system?
Vaccines don't kill bacteria, stupid.

When a child is born they do not possess a fully functional and strong immune system. This is developed naturally and without your help. Your insistence on vaccinating these children at birth puts them at a much greater risk. Not only in childhood but also later in their lives. I guess that could work out. Its kind of like job security or profit building isn't it?
Take a course in basic immunology, and get back to me.

You made my point. What are all of the adverse reactions to the battery of vaccines that these babes are given? How many babes suffer life long adverse effects from some of these vaccines that they are given?
Polio%20ward%20in%201950s.jpg

You keep saying 1.8 million children.
Yes, 1.8 million children die each year from pneumonia.

In only the United States how many people contracted Pneumonia and died from it during 2002 through 2007? And how many of those were children?
You can use these three government links as I did if you like.
You can be as ignorant as you want. I think you know better than that.
The world is larger than just the United States.

I won't I'm already on the downhill side of life now. Dying does not bother me it's never been something I feared. It's quite natural really. What's the matter you want to live forever?
Tell that to young victims of pneumonia you're abandoning.

Again you fail to say if this is a figure for the world over or if you are claiming this as a figure for the United States. Or did you just pull this figure out of a hat? Where did all these 1.8 million children die per year?
My link in the first page of this thread was clear. I suggest you read it.

eagleseven said:
I want to prevent those children from dying young, and you don't give a damn as long as you're healthy.
Then move over to those countries where those 1.8 million children you claim are dying every year and take care of them. Clean up their water, get them out of the landfills, make sure they get a proper diet, teach them proper hygiene
I'm a microbiologist, not a god.

but most of all stop weakening their undeveloped immune systems with chemicals.
But you are here to save them from the chemical boogyman.

a while ago i began to get walking pnemonia about yearly....i took the vaccine...havent had it since....i have no side effects from the shot and i only take it once every 8 or so years...it has stopped the infections and the scarring...a win win for me....

Pneumonia can be viral, bacterial and there are fungal types of pneumonia.
This is the only true statement in your entire post.

There are dozens of these which are variations of these three. This is nothing new. What is new is the Clostridia difficile cases have dramatically increased with the introduction of the very types of injections you insist on giving to children. Why do you insist on killing the natural bacteria that boosts a child's natural immune system?
Vaccines don't kill bacteria, stupid.

Take a course in basic immunology, and get back to me.

Polio%20ward%20in%201950s.jpg

Yes, 1.8 million children die each year from pneumonia.

The world is larger than just the United States.

Tell that to young victims of pneumonia you're abandoning.

My link in the first page of this thread was clear. I suggest you read it.

Then move over to those countries where those 1.8 million children you claim are dying every year and take care of them. Clean up their water, get them out of the landfills, make sure they get a proper diet, teach them proper hygiene
I'm a microbiologist, not a god.

but most of all stop weakening their undeveloped immune systems with chemicals.
But you are here to save them from the chemical boogyman.

You might want to cross train into something besides microbiology. It would appear from what I am getting from some of the big insiders that they intend to take the money out of this dirty little industry. Just sayin' you might want to.

You might want to cross train into something besides microbiology. It would appear from what I am getting from some of the big insiders that they intend to take the money out of this dirty little industry. Just sayin' you might want to.
You have no argument, only ignorance.

You have no argument, only ignorance.
Why argue with someone who is willing to say anything to protect his own ass and livelihood.

For those who care to know some of the history that mr. eagleseven here wishes to regulate via fear mongering about Polio here is an excellent link.
Poliomyelitis - Iron Lungs, What Is Poliomyelitis?, Signs and Symptoms, Polio in history, How Do People Know If They Have Polio?, Fdr and polio

What Is Poliomyelitis?

Polio is an infection caused when a person swallows water or food contaminated with poliovirus. Poliovirus particles are found in feces, and the virus can be spread when people touch contaminated objects and then put their fingers in their mouths or handle food. It is not spread by coughing or sneezing. Once inside the body, the virus multiplies in the throat and intestines. It then either passes harmlessly from the gut or travels in the blood to all parts of the body. In a very small number of people, about 1 to 2 percent, the virus invades the central nervous system, that is, the brain and spinal cord, where it can cause paralysis. Depending on where the virus goes in the spinal cord, a person may also have difficulty breathing, talking, or swallowing.

For more information on the Pneumococcal Disease Vaccine pitfalls this is an interesting article. Pneumococcal Disease Vaccine - Specific Vaccines - About Vaccines - Vaccination Risk Awareness Network

Why argue with someone who is willing to say anything to protect his own ass and livelihood.
Why argue with someone who has an elementary understanding of disease, at best?

For those who care to know some of the history that mr. eagleseven here wishes to regulate via fear mongering about Polio here is an excellent link.
You are accusing me of fear-mongering?

:lol:

Last edited:
Why argue with someone who has an elementary understanding of disease, at best?

You are accusing me of fear-mongering?

:lol:

There you have it. Why try to skew your own views in a thread claiming the world's children are all the responsibility of American taxpayers?

Don't stick shitty fingers in your mouth. Don't drink shitty water. Rocket science technology.

There you have it. Why try to skew your own views in a thread claiming the world's children are all the responsibility of American taxpayers?
You started this thread.

Don't stick shitty fingers in your mouth. Don't drink shitty water. Rocket science technology.
Are you saying that in the 1950s, during the last Polio epidemic, Americans played with their feces?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od4DPR3lySE]YouTube - Leave It To Beaver[/ame]

Gee, thank you Dr. Schlotkin!

Summary of thread:
Ro: Bad chemicals, bad, bad, bad.
Others: No, Ro. Let me take the time and effort to show you how it works.

Ro: Bad science, bad, bad, bad.
Others: :rolleyes:

What class of disease is Polio?

It's viral.

What class of disease is Pneumonia?

What causes Polio?

What causes Pneumonia?

It can be viral, bacterial, or fungal. In many instances, it's viral and bacterial.

Can Polio turn into Pneumonia? Will Pneumonia, if I get it, turn into Polio?

No. What is your point? Are you suggesting that mortality is insignificant in bacterial illnesses or pneumonia? If so, you have rocks in your head.

Or is the Polio, Flu and Pneumonia differences over your head?

Obviously not. The point I made about the net benefit of vaccines obviously went over yours, though.

Go talk to a pediatrician and ask them why Haemophilus influenzae B is not the most feared bug in neonates anymore.

The only way to accurately and truthfully say in a projection that you've saved X amount of lives is to track and document each and every single child from birth to grave. Anything less than that throws a big wrench into the drug justification machine. Eagle says 1.8 million lives will be saved around the world. I guess he can see far into the future.

Are you actually suggesting that we can't adequately track biostatistics to make these conclusions?

Absurd.

....few types of Pneumonia that are not all that life threatening.

Are you f'ing kidding me?

About 30% of personal health care expenditures in the United States go towards hospital care, and the rate of growth in spending for hospital services has only recently leveled out after several years of increases following a half a decade of declining growth. Simultaneously, concerns about the quality of health care services have reached a crescendo with the Institute of Medicine's series of reports describing the problem of medical errors and the need for a complete restructuring of the health care system to improve the quality of care. Policymakers, employers, and consumers have made the quality of care in U.S. hospitals a top priority and have voiced the need to assess, monitor, track, and improve the quality of inpatient care.

Treatment with appropriate antibiotics may reduce mortality from pneumonia, which is a leading cause of death in the United States. Inappropriate treatment for pneumonia may increase mortality.

Pneumonia: mortality rate.

If so that is their right. It is a fucking free country still and we have a choice.

Nobody is forcing you to get a pneumonia shot. You can just suck off the herd immunity of those who do.

What class of disease is Polio?

It's viral.

What class of disease is Pneumonia?

What causes Polio?

What causes Pneumonia?

It can be viral, bacterial, or fungal. In many instances, it's viral and bacterial.

No. What is your point? Are you suggesting that mortality is insignificant in bacterial illnesses or pneumonia? If so, you have rocks in your head.

Obviously not. The point I made about the net benefit of vaccines obviously went over yours, though.

Go talk to a pediatrician and ask them why Haemophilus influenzae B is not the most feared bug in neonates anymore.

Are you actually suggesting that we can't adequately track biostatistics to make these conclusions?

Absurd.

Are you f'ing kidding me?

About 30% of personal health care expenditures in the United States go towards hospital care, and the rate of growth in spending for hospital services has only recently leveled out after several years of increases following a half a decade of declining growth. Simultaneously, concerns about the quality of health care services have reached a crescendo with the Institute of Medicine's series of reports describing the problem of medical errors and the need for a complete restructuring of the health care system to improve the quality of care. Policymakers, employers, and consumers have made the quality of care in U.S. hospitals a top priority and have voiced the need to assess, monitor, track, and improve the quality of inpatient care.

Treatment with appropriate antibiotics may reduce mortality from pneumonia, which is a leading cause of death in the United States. Inappropriate treatment for pneumonia may increase mortality.

Pneumonia: mortality rate.

If so that is their right. It is a fucking free country still and we have a choice.

Nobody is forcing you to get a pneumonia shot. You can just suck off the herd immunity of those who do.

Yes I see the herd mentality, go for it. Mehh..mehhhh. I prefer Baa...baa.

Your chart gives percentages but not actual deaths nor the breakdowns of each category in America for age of the children or the adults. Typical of most of those skewed figures that lead the goat herd to the slaughter house of big pharm. Your right we still have a choice and I pray enough people stand the balance when big pharm attempts to take that choice away.

You started this thread.

Are you saying that in the 1950s, during the last Polio epidemic, Americans played with their feces?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od4DPR3lySE]YouTube - Leave It To Beaver[/ame]

Gee, thank you Dr. Schlotkin!

Sure man made disasters loomed during the 50's and 60's. Still going on today.

Ukraine and World Pneumonic Plague Information: Kill the H1N1 vaccine? Russia threatens to WHO 12/05/09 6:46pm
Kill the H1N1 vaccine? Russia threatens to WHO

Awesome - Russia is now Looking at WHO closer! Could they start busting the whole organization Wide Opened?! Or is that just wishful thinking on my part?

Thanks again Fran!

Article:

Berlin - Jeder ist in erster Linie für seine Gesundheit selbst verantwortlich, doch viele Menschen sind gezwungen diese Verantwortung auch für andere zu übernehmen. Berlin - Everyone is responsible primarily for his health, but many of these people are forced to take responsibility for others. Kinder oder ältere Leute zum Beispiel die nicht selbst entscheiden können oder wollen sind somit ihren Erziehungsberechtigten oder einem Arzt voll ausgeliefert, wenn es um die möglicherweise tödlichen Folgen von Impfungen gegen den Schweinegrippe- Virus (H1N1) geht. Children or elderly people, for example, can not themselves choose or want to have their legal guardian or a doctor so full of mercy when it comes to the potentially fatal consequences of vaccination against swine influenza virus (H1N1). Wir warnen diesbezüglich dringendst vor übereilten Entscheidungen für sich und andere, denn die bis jetzt bekannten Grippemittel scheinen weder sicher noch hilfreich zu sein und ihre Hersteller stehen international bereits unter Korruptionsverdacht. We strongly warn against hasty decisions in this respect for oneself and others, seem to be now known as influenza drug is neither safe nor helpful to his and their manufacturers are already internationally under suspicion of corruption. Heute sind wieder Menschen in Deutschland nach Impfungen mit Pandemrix gestorben, ebenso in Italien und Slowenien und wahrscheinlich auch vielen anderen Ländern. Today, once again people have died in Germany after vaccination with Pandemrix, as in Italy and Slovenia, and probably many other countries. In Dänemark, Holland, Russland und Polen ermitteln Journalisten und Politiker bereits gegen mögliche Verantwortliche einer nicht mehr auszuschliessenden gigantischen Verschwörung und Korruption. In Denmark, Holland, Russia and Poland, journalists and politicians have already determined the possible charge against a giant conspiracy and corruption is no longer excluded.

Warnung vor Behörden, Instituten und Medien Warning of authorities, institutions and media

Meldungen der Weltgesundheitsorganisation WHO, Gesundheitsämtern, Einrichtungen wie dem Robert-Koch- und Paul-Ehrlich-Institut sowie Medien wie zB Bild-Zeitung, Welt, Focus, Rheinische Post und selbst der ARD- Tageschau sollten Sie nicht blind vertrauen, denn durch ihre anhaltende Panikmache bez. News of the World Health Organization, WHO, health authorities, institutions such as the Robert Koch and Paul Ehrlich Institute, and media such as Bild-Zeitung, Welt, Focus, Rheinische Post, and even the ARD-day show, you should not blindly trust because of their persistent bez scaremongering. der dubiosen Schweingrippe, stehen sie gleichfalls unter Verdacht Gelder von den Produzenten der Impfstoffe erhalten zu haben. have received the dubious swine flu, they are also under suspicion of money from the producers of vaccines. Es ist definitv gelogen, dass Impfstoffe knapp seien und es deshalb Wartelisten gebe, die Impfung gegen Schweinegrippe völlig harmlos sei und die Grippe dagegen gefährlich. It is definitely a lie that vaccines were in scarce supply and therefore waiting lists, there was the swine flu vaccination against the flu, however harmless and dangerous. Es ist sogar nicht auszuschliessen, dass in Deutschland bereits mehr Menschen durch Impfungen starben als an den Folgen einer dubiosen Schweinegrippe. It is not even exclude that already more people in Germany died from vaccine as dubious as a result of swine flu.

A bit of history of man made vaccines and epidemics.
Vaccines and Epidemics
http://ynpxtpnb.apollohosting.com/ddponline.org/epidemics.pdf

Finding a magazine article written in German does not enhance your credibility, fyi.

I can no longer find the wheat among the chaff. What point does Ro want to make? With all of the anti-chemistry threads lately, and with all of the cut-'n'-paste spam of random items that are not even tangential, I really have no idea.

I can no longer find the wheat among the chaff. What point does Ro want to make? With all of the anti-chemistry threads lately, and with all of the cut-'n'-paste spam of random items that are not even tangential, I really have no idea.
I think she's off her meds, honestly.

You guys live in denial. For whatever reasons there yours. You own it.

Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System
Yep vaccines reporting hits Prevnar and unknown pneumonia vaccines pretty heavy. Hell of a lot of seizures reported with Prevnar and unknown pneumonia vaccines. I doubt you guy's will take the time to download those reports as it is so much easier for y'all to make baseless bullshit claims.

The Prevnar vaccine has been linked to hundreds of deaths and otehr serious aide effects. Are they all coincidental?

Prevnar vaccine dangers

Also, I am familiar with data from Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) - which include "coincidental" events as well as those truly caused by vaccines - that showed 28,317 adverse reactions since the Prevnar vaccine was approved in 2000. These included:

* 558 deaths
* 555 life threatening conditions
* 238 permanent disabilities
* 2,584 hospitalisations
* 101 prolonged hospitalisations
* 8,166 emergency room cases and
* 16,155 "not serious".

In addition, I had written in an earlier article about pneumonia vaccine side effects that the introduction of Prevnar and other pneumonia vaccines has led to:

* an increase in the incidence of pneumonia caused by bacteria NOT covered by these vaccines
* an increase in middle-ear infections due to bacteria not linked to pneumonia
* the emergence of "superbugs" that are resistant to vaccines.

You guys live in denial. For whatever reasons there yours. You own it.
Stop the projecting bullshit.

I ask a simple question - 'What is your point?' - and you are still non-responsive. Not only that, you attack. Two sure signs of not only a weak argument, but a reflection on your being a dishonest broker in discussion.

Last edited:
You take life-and-death medical advice from a photographer?

* an increase in the incidence of pneumonia caused by bacteria NOT covered by these vaccines
Naturally.

* an increase in middle-ear infections due to bacteria not linked to pneumonia
This has what to do with the price of tea in China?

* the emergence of "superbugs" that are resistant to vaccines.
Antibiotics create superbugs by selecting for resistance, not vaccines. This is why you need to study basic immunology.

Viruses and bacterial infections are harmless and 99.99% of people would get no sicker than a mild cold if they caught one. Scientists are evil people in cahoots with big business and are trying to kill us all with these mysterious shots full of poison.

At least that's what I'm getting out of her nonsense.

Viruses and bacterial infections are harmless and 99.99% of people would get no sicker than a mild cold if they caught one. Scientists are evil people in cahoots with big business and are trying to kill us all with these mysterious shots full of poison.

At least that's what I'm getting out of her nonsense.
Damn. I was getting that same impression but was hoping I was wrong.

That's whacked.

Forum List

Back