New used puter

Pretty cool. Tower has prob twice the space of my older Dell Inspiron (6 years or so) I don't know alot about it. Buddy I knew 11 years, comp head built it for himself. Then got a huge laptop wanted to sell it. Case is YUUUUGE, got a clear side, see everything. Very open all sides, good cooling. Motherboard I guess, it wouldn't even fit my Dell, got like neon on it, blue, purple, green. 5 cooling fans (Therm controlled). 2 hard drives both a T. (got a T backup portable too so 3T) One standard, he says you won't lose everything like an SSD. Got one of those SSD too, think all OP is on that. Fast? Seconds. Got a thing like half a dollar bill square, guess core, ASUS. Says powered by EVGA if I read it right. Thing with heat sinks, Saphire with Nitro on top. Light it off says sign into Fury. Think PS, (2 fans on it) got an owl and Noctua on it. Oh see a Ryzen 7 sticker and a GSkill. Not sure what i got but kicks ass on the Dell. Wanted 500-550. gave him a Tokarev 9mm, 100 rounds, $200. Happy. Stream? Like a mofo! My old laptop audio and video would lag, bad.

Sure some of you will know what it is. Can't get a pic. Got a HTC one M8 phone, either puter doesn't always pick it up. Says "not recognized, get new device" WTF
HWinFO64 is a free professional hardware information and diagnostics tool. Install it and it will tell you exactly what's on your system, more information than you could ever want unless you're a pro. If you chose to use it you download the Installer (not Portable), click on the green "Free Download" then select "Local" from the drop down Menu.
EVGA is one of the best GPU (video card) manufacturers that uses NVidia software although you listed Saphire which is a competitor brand using NVidia software. You may have two GPUs, and EVGA and a Saphire or there's a built in EVGA chip on the mobo. ASUS is the mobo (motherboard) manufacturer, AMD makes the Ryzen CPUs (processors), Ryzen 7 is a great processor and GSkill is the brand of RAM (memory). What you have is a gaming rig and you got a super deal.

I'm lost Bro. Pro? yeah right wonder I can turn on and shut down. I'll look but probably give me heart pains. Thank you for the info though, I understand part of it. Yes a gamer. Thought it was a good deal and try to sell a puter around here! I like it. Says Fury when I sign on. I dunno but fast and works great.
01010100 01111001 01110000 01101001 01100011 01100001 01101100 00100000 01110101 01110011 01100101 01110010 00101110 00100000

We lived in Roswell (MIB West) for a year. Finally got tired of the UFOs buzzing the house all the time.
They say if you fly within 12 miles of Area 51, you'll get 2 warnings to turn your aircraft around before they shoot you down, from what I heard. Totally blacked out on Google Earth of course.
Yup but that's Utah, Roswell is in New Mexico. We moved back up to Duke City a year ago, the all too frequent three hour one way commute to the UNM Cancer Center was a bitch.

We lived in Roswell (MIB West) for a year. Finally got tired of the UFOs buzzing the house all the time.
They say if you fly within 12 miles of Area 51, you'll get 2 warnings to turn your aircraft around before they shoot you down, from what I heard. Totally blacked out on Google Earth of course.
Yup but that's Utah, Roswell is in New Mexico. We moved back up to Duke City a year ago, the all too frequent three hour one way commute to the UNM Cancer Center was a bitch.
Well Nevada actually. I've never been farther west than Ft Worth Texas. (except for when we flew to Hawaii in 08 )
Waikiki beach here.
1589079116031.png

Last edited:
Pretty cool. Tower has prob twice the space of my older Dell Inspiron (6 years or so) I don't know alot about it. Buddy I knew 11 years, comp head built it for himself. Then got a huge laptop wanted to sell it. Case is YUUUUGE, got a clear side, see everything. Very open all sides, good cooling. Motherboard I guess, it wouldn't even fit my Dell, got like neon on it, blue, purple, green. 5 cooling fans (Therm controlled). 2 hard drives both a T. (got a T backup portable too so 3T) One standard, he says you won't lose everything like an SSD. Got one of those SSD too, think all OP is on that. Fast? Seconds. Got a thing like half a dollar bill square, guess core, ASUS. Says powered by EVGA if I read it right. Thing with heat sinks, Saphire with Nitro on top. Light it off says sign into Fury. Think PS, (2 fans on it) got an owl and Noctua on it. Oh see a Ryzen 7 sticker and a GSkill. Not sure what i got but kicks ass on the Dell. Wanted 500-550. gave him a Tokarev 9mm, 100 rounds, $200. Happy. Stream? Like a mofo! My old laptop audio and video would lag, bad.

Sure some of you will know what it is. Can't get a pic. Got a HTC one M8 phone, either puter doesn't always pick it up. Says "not recognized, get new device" WTF
HWinFO64 is a free professional hardware information and diagnostics tool. Install it and it will tell you exactly what's on your system, more information than you could ever want unless you're a pro. If you chose to use it you download the Installer (not Portable), click on the green "Free Download" then select "Local" from the drop down Menu.
EVGA is one of the best GPU (video card) manufacturers that uses NVidia software although you listed Saphire which is a competitor brand using NVidia software. You may have two GPUs, and EVGA and a Saphire or there's a built in EVGA chip on the mobo. ASUS is the mobo (motherboard) manufacturer, AMD makes the Ryzen CPUs (processors), Ryzen 7 is a great processor and GSkill is the brand of RAM (memory). What you have is a gaming rig and you got a super deal.

I'm lost Bro. Pro? yeah right wonder I can turn on and shut down. I'll look but probably give me heart pains. Thank you for the info though, I understand part of it. Yes a gamer. Thought it was a good deal and try to sell a puter around here! I like it. Says Fury when I sign on. I dunno but fast and works great.
01010100 01111001 01110000 01101001 01100011 01100001 01101100 00100000 01110101 01110011 01100101 01110010 00101110 00100000

Hmmmm reminds me of the binary puters we had on F106 in 73. You could trouble shoot all boxes, OR run the puter and get the answer. Binary codes one after another but worked awesome.

Forum List

Back