New Twitter files drop Dec 16th…FBI directly contacted Twitter and told them who to ban…emails to prove it,

You are crazy if you think this is legal.
You say I'm crazy? Ok lets put some money on that and see who has a better handle on reality.

Your position is that people banned by Tweeter in co-operation with FBI have a serious 1st Amendment infringement case - correct?

So how about a wager that

1. No case will be filed.
2. No case will win.

You say I'm crazy? Ok lets put some money on that and see who has a better handle on reality.

Your position is that people banned by Tweeter in co-operation with FBI have a serious 1st Amendment infringment case - correct? So how about a wager?
you'd wager against the constitution?

~S~

you'd wager against the constitution?

~S~
I'd wager I understand it way better than you fools.

First Amendment​

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Nothing in constitution about private company's forum policies or their volantary co-operation with FBI.

Your position is that people banned by Tweeter in co-operation with FBI have a serious 1st Amendment infringement case - correct?

So how about a wager that

1. No case will be filed.
2. No case will win.
Um, this guy is already suing. If you think for one second that an avalanche of lawsuits arent forthcoming, you are a fucking idiot.

Um, this guy is already suing. If you think for one second that an avalanche of lawsuits arent forthcoming, you are a fucking idiot.

Well if you had any clue you'd be able to figure that they sued for breach of contract, not any sort of freedom of speech infringement or any other law breaking that you fools keep talking about.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back