New Tucker texts released: "I hoped they'd hit him harder, kill him. I really wanted them to hurt the kid. I could taste it."

Bullshit. As has been shown in this very thread. Sadly for fat trolls like you, when the odds are even, you people tend to get your asses handed to you.
This is probably earth shattering news for you but democrats don't fantasize about republican kids dying. I haven't even once. Kids are kids, regardless of party.

Do YOU fantasize about democrat kids dying, like Tucker does? And if so wtf is your problem?

But you don't believe in any consequences for that freedom. It's the worst kind of entitled.
There are laws on the books prohibiting certain uses of free speech: bearing false witness is a crime; committing fraud by using false or misleading statements is a crime; etc.

But using speech to voice opinions or speaking the truth should always be protected, whether it hurts someone's feelings or not.

There are laws on the books prohibiting certain uses of free speech: bearing false witness is a crime; committing fraud by using false or misleading statements is a crime; etc.

But using speech to voice opinions or speaking the truth should always be protected, whether it hurts someone's feelings or not.

"Feelings" are not possible to define legally, so they mean nothing.

Sure you don't. He is a prominent journalist who was nearly murdered by Antifa thugs while he was walking down the street in Portland. You Leftists are experts at ignoring what you don't want to believe.
So not knowing who this 'prominent journalist' is makes me a 'leftist'? :auiqs.jpg: Oookay. You don't really seem to think things over too much. Good to know. :itsok:

Like the fact most people worried about getting caught grooming are conservatives.

Not if it is the truth.

But don't you realize that there is no truth for the cult? This is the EXACT reason they've worked so hard to get our culture to accept their filthy relativism.

As long as they've not infected the entire culture with their bullshit , we have a chance. This is my current read and it's a fascinating leap into TRUTH!

iu

It's a small, thin book, absolutely inexpensive to obtain.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back