New Tucker texts released: "I hoped they'd hit him harder, kill him. I really wanted them to hurt the kid. I could taste it."

New texts released from the dominion case reveal that Tucker temporarily rooted for a mob of Trump supporters when three surrounded an anti-fa protester. He also expressed disappointment that they ganged up on him, saying, "That's not how white men fight."

In fairness in his next texts he says he regretted feeling that way and wanted to remember that was someone else's kid, but the texts nonetheless reveal that Tucker Carlson is:

1. A racist (uh duh)
And
2. Harboring a deep hatred for the far left (also not surprising but scary for a 'news' anchor to cheer on a kid's death. That shouldn't be normal.)
I'm already on record as being a huge Tucker supporter..... you don't need to upsell him anymore, groomer... but thanks for reminding us what an awesome mother fucker he is!

Meanwhile...

biden shit yo pants.jpg

I think we haven't seen but a tip of Tucker's emails. Fox knows that and that the upcoming trials are going to expose them also.

Tuckers daughter is getting married so his lawyers will delete all personal emails and turn over what they believe is relevant. You guys are cool with that right?

You realize the texts are coming straight out of the Dominion trial? Does it actually bother you, the idea that he'd say these things?
What are you upset about? People say things like that. More fucking drama that makes Carlson look better.

Forum List

Back