New Trump Indictment Says He Ordered Mar-a-Lago Camera Footage Deleted

And yet oddly everything seems to be about “the Biden family”

Generally Hunter and never Joe
I was just mentioning that rhetorical trick the Republicans have crafted to hoax the rubes.

"The Bidens". "The Bidens" or "the Biden family" were paid this or that by the commies, and so forth.

This deliberately gives the rubes the impression that Joe Biden is included in that phrase, and this leads them to bleev Joe Biden received money from the commies, and thus they bleev there is evidence of Joe Biden's guilt.

But in fact, when the hoaxsters say "The Bidens", they are talking about Hunter Biden and other family members, not Joe Biden.

"The Bidens" has the wonderful quality of implying Joe Biden while having an out for not actually naming Joe Biden.

This is how sick and twisted these House Republican clowns are.

But anyway...Trump was paying for the IT guy's lawyer. That's Trump's way of ensuring loyalty. He's done that for a lot of people who could be witnesses against him.

However, the IT guy figured out he was going to have to commit perjury if he was going to accept Trump's money. So he did the right thing and ditched the Trump lawyer and got his own.

Good for him.

I was just mentioning that rhetorical trick the Republicans have crafted to hoax the rubes.

"The Bidens". "The Bidens" or "the Biden family" were paid this or that by the commies, and so forth.

This deliberately gives the rubes the impression that Joe Biden is included in that phrase, and this leads them to bleev Joe Biden received money from the commies, and thus they bleev there is evidence of Joe Biden's guilt.

But in fact, when the hoaxsters say "The Bidens", they are talking about Hunter Biden and other family members, not Joe Biden.

"The Bidens" has the wonderful quality of implying Joe Biden while having an out for not actually naming Joe Biden.

This is how sick and twisted these House Republican clowns are.
Easiest con ever. They line up to be lied to.

I am not. I thought we were talking about obstruction
We were talking about Trump.

Sad you can’t stay on topic. I guess Trump is just that hard to defend.

Start a thread on Biden if you want. This isn’t the thread for discussing it.

We were talking about Trump.

Sad you can’t stay on topic. I guess Trump is just that hard to defend.

Start a thread on Biden if you want. This isn’t the thread for discussing it.
You mean Biden is that hard to defend. You obviously can't bear to take about him.

You mean Biden is that hard to defend. You obviously can't bear to take about him.
I’ve talked about him in tons of threads where the topic is Biden.

This is not the thread.

Did you read the title of the thread, or was that too much work for you?

Forum List

Back