New Tesla model gets crappy rating!

It must depend on where you are. When I am in traffic in Atlanta I see plenty of them.

No you dont........only rubes define "plenty" as one in every 200. Most people think that is "few". And sales #'s dont lie which only spikes the football on your fakery. 226,000 Tesla's sold in American last year......thats a joke. 14 million cars sold in 2020....which is exactly why you never see them. :hello77:

It's not the savior of mankind some watermelons believe it is.

It's not a practical choice for rural people. It's not a practical choice for people living where the grid is already strained. It's too damn expensive.
Every year, we see more range in the EV's. By 2025 they will match or exceed ICE's in range and cost less for a vehicle of equal quality. And out perform the ICE also. We now have a Democratic government, so we have gone from a fat ass's flap yap for four years and nothing done, to having actual money targeted for improving and repairing the grid.

No you dont........only rubes define "plenty" as one in every 200. Most people think that is "few". And sales #'s dont lie which only spikes the football on your fakery. 226,000 Tesla's sold in American last year......thats a joke. 14 million cars sold in 2020....which is exactly why you never see them. :hello77:
LOL That giga factory in Texas will probably manufacture enough vehicles to double that number next year. And then there will be EV's imported from other nations. And those manufactured by the Big Three. By 2030, the ICE will be a dinosaur.

Every year, we see more range in the EV's. By 2025 they will match or exceed ICE's in range and cost less for a vehicle of equal quality. And out perform the ICE also. We now have a Democratic government, so we have gone from a fat ass's flap yap for four years and nothing done, to having actual money targeted for improving and repairing the grid.
LOL! The money targeted for improving and repairing the grid will go to line Democrat crony pockets and nothing will get done. Look to California for an example.

You may as well be hoping for flying unicorns for everyone to commute on.

Buy an overpriced electric car if you want. I don't care. But you don't get to dictate that I have to buy one.

One in 200 is plenty. If I am on I-285 in Atlanta I see thousands of cars. 5 Teslas for every thousand adds up to plenty.

LOL! The money targeted for improving and repairing the grid will go to line Democrat crony pockets and nothing will get done. Look to California for an example.

You may as well be hoping for flying unicorns for everyone to commute on.

Buy an overpriced electric car if you want. I don't care. But you don't get to dictate that I have to buy one.

Has anyone tried to dictate that you have to buy one?

"You Should Absolutely Not Buy One": CNet Thrashes Tesla's Model Y In Scathing Review | ZeroHedge

Evidently, Tesla continues to make cars that are quick as hell but have a crappy build quality. Surprising to me...they are unpopular in the United States anyway....you would think they'd be working on quality improvement.

More fodder that these cars continue to target a niche market only....that's what the sales figures show. Not even debatable.

Still holds....5 years now. These cars are purchased by the rich smug people of the world looking to do some virtue signaling while commuting.....ghey:gay:
Cause they explode into fireballs faster?

"You Should Absolutely Not Buy One": CNet Thrashes Tesla's Model Y In Scathing Review | ZeroHedge

Evidently, Tesla continues to make cars that are quick as hell but have a crappy build quality. Surprising to me...they are unpopular in the United States anyway....you would think they'd be working on quality improvement.

More fodder that these cars continue to target a niche market only....that's what the sales figures show. Not even debatable.

Still holds....5 years now. These cars are purchased by the rich smug people of the world looking to do some virtue signaling while commuting.....ghey:gay:
Eventually they will solve that problem. But this new giga-press thing is going to take some time to work out. It may save time but apparently it also overlooks some structural deficiencies of a single piece pressed frame. Sometimes a good welding job can actually strengthen the frame and the weld can become stronger than frame that's around it. I believe this is why Tesla is working so hard on the AI end of it's industry. The nearly endless number of calculations that need to be performed almost instantaneously on an operation like that defy human limitations.

The only trouble with phasing ICE vehicles out is that there's no current viable replacement. Unless you work 9 to 5 in an office job in a warm climate with a driveway, and more money than sense to buy a current EV.

For example, I use a van that contains tools and I often tow an iFor Williams trailer, it weighs 750kg and a gross weight of 3.5t. I sometimes have to collect sand, hardcore, bricks, tubs of mortar, even a mini digger. I often put the sides on to take rubble away. So Mercedes have brought out a new van that should do the job, so I asked them. And no........their vans are not capable of towing. And in the UK, sales of new ICE vehicles ends 2025.

I see the odd Tesla in the UK, quite a rate sight. Driven by people who are "compensating"!

Currently, the great motivator in buying a Tesla is vanity.

The only trouble with phasing ICE vehicles out is that there's no current viable replacement. Unless you work 9 to 5 in an office job in a warm climate with a driveway, and more money than sense to buy a current EV.

For example, I use a van that contains tools and I often tow an iFor Williams trailer, it weighs 750kg and a gross weight of 3.5t. I sometimes have to collect sand, hardcore, bricks, tubs of mortar, even a mini digger. I often put the sides on to take rubble away. So Mercedes have brought out a new van that should do the job, so I asked them. And no........their vans are not capable of towing. And in the UK, sales of new ICE vehicles ends 2025.

The marketing strategy of Tesla was smart. Sell to the rich first. Then the suburban families. ect

There will be electric vans that can carry weight and tow trailers. One of the Tesla models already comes with a hitch and can tow up to 5k lbs. Granted, that is not a lot for a work vehicle. But work vehicles are coming.

Forum List

Back