New Study Shows 41-FOLD DROP in Pfizer and Moderna Effectiveness Against Omicron While Natural Immunity Shines

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
The vaccines are failing while natural immunity impresses.

A study out of South Africa, rushed to preprint before peer review to give the world hard data about the Omicron scariant, revealed that the Pfizer and Moderna Covid jabs offer essentially zero protection against the mutated coronavirus. Those with natural immunity from previous infections faired far better. According to CNBC:

They found a 41-fold drop in the ability of the antibodies to neutralize the omicron variant compared with the original virus, a dramatic reduction from its performance against the original ancestral strain as well as other variants, according to a preprint of the study that hasn’t yet been peer-reviewed. Vaccine-induced antibodies dropped threefold in their ability to neutralize the earlier beta variant that previously dominated South Africa, suggesting omicron is much better at evading protection.

It’s conspicuous that they only studied those who had been previously vaccinated. One would think that in a full-blown study they would have compared all four groups — vaxxed with previous infection, unvaxxed with previous infection, vaxxed without previous infection, and unvaxxed without previous infection — in order to see exactly how Omicron reacts to anyone. But this wasn’t a full-blown study. It was rushed in order to get data out there for review.

Big Pharma propaganda aside, this study shows what many courageous doctors and scientists have been saying for a while. They “vaccines” do not offer anywhere near the “protection” they’re supposed to supply. And as a previous study demonstrated, the injections are very likely the reason there’s a new variant sweeping across the world in the first place.

A study out of South Africa, rushed to preprint before peer review to give the world hard data about the Omicron scariant, revealed that the Pfizer and Moderna Covid jabs offer essentially zero protection against the mutated coronavirus. Those with natural immunity from previous infections faired far better. According to CNBC:
They found a 41-fold drop in the ability of the antibodies to neutralize the omicron variant compared with the original virus, a dramatic reduction from its performance against the original ancestral strain as well as other variants, according to a preprint of the study that hasn’t yet been peer-reviewed. Vaccine-induced antibodies dropped threefold in their ability to neutralize the earlier beta variant that previously dominated South Africa, suggesting omicron is much better at evading protection.
It’s conspicuous that they only studied those who had been previously vaccinated. One would think that in a full-blown study they would have compared all four groups — vaxxed with previous infection, unvaxxed with previous infection, vaxxed without previous infection, and unvaxxed without previous infection — in order to see exactly how Omicron reacts to anyone. But this wasn’t a full-blown study. It was rushed in order to get data out there for review.
Big Pharma propaganda aside, this study shows what many courageous doctors and scientists have been saying for a while. They “vaccines” do not offer anywhere near the “protection” they’re supposed to supply. And as a previous study demonstrated, the injections are very likely the reason there’s a new variant sweeping across the world in the first place.

I am currently looking at two more studies this week which show that mRNA shots are useless. Omicron is evading this antibody driven immune responses. Acquired immunities are killing this variant and many people do not even know they have had it and recovered.

I'm trying to digest one study on how the omicron pathogen formed. Some of the hypotheses indicate mutation in persons vaccinated with mRNA shots. As they are unable to keep the virus in check and become infective, they take on some of the attributes and are now able to evade them.

Vaccines only boost one's current immune system, there is no guarantee that one cannot contract the targeted virus. Therefore, a vaccinated person's immune system has not been challenged to the same extent as one who has actually contracted the virus and got over it. When a virus is contracted and beaten by the immune system, one will typically not contract that virus again. This has been known for decades. We have yearly flu shots because the flu virus constantly changes. It has to change because of herd immunity also, recent studies have shown some viruses that morph usually do not become more deadly for the simple reason that without a host they themselves would expire.

Last edited:
Vaccines only boost one's current immune system, there is no guarantee that one cannot contract the targeted virus. Therefore, a vaccinated person's immune system has not been challenged to the same extent as one who has actually contracted the virus and got over it. When a virus is contracted and beaten by the immune system, one will not contract that virus again. This has been known for decades. We have yearly flu shots because the flu virus constantly changes. It has to change because of herd immunity also, recent studies have shown some viruses that morph usually do not become more deadly for the simple reason that without a host they themselves would expire.

It's odd too. I haven't had a flu shot in about 40 years, I've only had the flu a couple of times in my life that I can ascertain. I look back at those days when I would feel wheezy, and I assume now it was my body probably knocking out a flu virus before it hit me too hard (technically I probably "had it" more times due to this, but, not full blown per se)

God made the perfect creation. There are limits when fighting nature, but, we far too quickly underestimate the bodies abilities.

It's odd too. I haven't had a flu shot in about 40 years, I've only had the flu a couple of times in my life that I can ascertain. I look back at those days when I would feel wheezy, and I assume now it was my body probably knocking out a flu virus before it hit me too hard (technically I probably "had it" more times due to this, but, not full blown per se)

God made the perfect creation. There are limits when fighting nature, but, we far too quickly underestimate the bodies abilities.
Yes, it is also known that children who play in more dirty environments usually do not get sick as often. Our bodies are designed to fight pathogens and viruses. I am older now but, when I was younger, I did contract colds, etc. more often. I think you might have something there. Unfortunately, as we age, our bodies cannot replicate our cells and immune system as accurately and we are more susceptible. COVID vaccines should be targeted for the elderly and those with compromised immune system. Everyone else, (most people) will do just fine. No need to globally shut down an economy, schools, wear masks, etc.

Last edited:
I am currently looking at two more studies this week which show that mRNA shots are useless. Omicron is evading this antibody driven immune responses. Acquired immunities are killing this variant and many people do not even know they have had it and recovered.

I'm trying to digest one study on how the omicron pathogen formed. Some of the hypotheses indicate mutation in persons vaccinated with mRNA shots. As they are unable to keep the virus in check and become infective, they take on some of the attributes and are now able to evade them.

See:

Vaccines only boost one's current immune system, there is no guarantee that one cannot contract the targeted virus. Therefore, a vaccinated person's immune system has not been challenged to the same extent as one who has actually contracted the virus and got over it. When a virus is contracted and beaten by the immune system, one will typically not contract that virus again. This has been known for decades. We have yearly flu shots because the flu virus constantly changes. It has to change because of herd immunity also, recent studies have shown some viruses that morph usually do not become more deadly for the simple reason that without a host they themselves would expire.
Close, but no cigar. You get over the common cold viruses, but don't retain any useful immunity. As for Covid, possible natural genetic predisposition against contracting, natural immunity as result of having and getting over it, or an artificial and manufactured tutor to teach the body how to avoid or lessen the effect of the virus? Glad I have two out of three of above. Got my booster shot, last Friday. Feel great!

See:

The man studied under Fauci. His prediction of a drug resistant variant is not realistic in my opinion. Looking at the natural progression that formed Omicron they will only be resistant to mRNA shots and not natural immunities. The worst thing we could do is mandate those with natural immunities get this shot. Then this outcome is a very real threat.

excalibur
The vaccines have saved millions of lives despite killing tens of thousands and being flawed
Both decisions are bad but it’s much better to go with the vaccine

The man studied under Fauci. His prediction of a drug resistant variant is not realistic in my opinion. Looking at the natural progression that formed Omicron they will only be resistant to mRNA shots and not natural immunities. The worst thing we could do is mandate those with natural immunities get this shot. Then this outcome is a very real threat.
There is no evidence showing that natural immunity gained from withstanding the disease itself is in any way harmed by the vaccines and the vaccines may help withstand the disease in the first place. I survived the disease pretty well, though it definitely sucked and did it without the benefit of a vaccine or monoclonal antibodies that had not been out on the market. To me, this meant, by body was able to fight off the virus as I have colds and flues before. I look at the vaccines as adding to that protection. If I'm wrong, I'll try to let ya know before I kick the bucket.;)

excalibur
The vaccines have saved millions of lives despite killing tens of thousands and being flawed
Both decisions are bad but it’s much better to go with the vaccine
IMO COVID was never a serious virus it just targeted compromised immune systems as viruses do. Vaccines should have been targeted to these compromised individuals instead of a global, masking, shut down, stupid cleaning requirements that have stalled off loading ships and installing cargo boxes on trucks. IMO vaccines are only indicated for individual with compromised immune systems. The rest is only political power plays that started with the systematic, Democrat smearing of Donald Trump.

Too many mass hysterical leftist buffoons

Too many right wing antivaxers who still think it’s just the flu

The psycho De Blasio has been told to step on it, Omicron is advancing to its apology, an apology all H. sapiens should be proud of because in South Africa, it had the entire communist Chinese virus to work with, not factory-parts virus of the vaxxed, not chimp virus of the vaxxed, not a different human virus of the vaxxed, but the real deal, the complete POS Chinese virus.

There is no evidence showing that natural immunity gained from withstanding the disease itself is in any way harmed by the vaccines and the vaccines may help withstand the disease in the first place. I survived the disease pretty well, though it definitely sucked and did it without the benefit of a vaccine or monoclonal antibodies that had not been out on the market. To me, this meant, by body was able to fight off the virus as I have colds and flues before. I look at the vaccines as adding to that protection. If I'm wrong, I'll try to let ya know before I kick the bucket.;)
Wrong: Multiple studies show that these mRNA shots affect the natural immune system negatively.

Wrong: Multiple studies show that these mRNA shots affect the natural immune system negatively.
I just did a search for the studies show mRNA affects the natural immune system negatively. I did not find any. Post a link, or I must assume your statement was just more bullsh#t from some looney anti-vaxxer.

Forum List

Back