New report ranks Mexifornia dead LAST in ‘quality of life’...weird?

California has gradually deteriorated over the years with all the illegal immigration. More homeless people digging in dumpsters, more thefts, more violence. What used to be a great place to live is rapidly becoming a third world, all because Democrats have to import voters. Every nutbag from every shithole country comes here, knowing they'll be welcomed with open arms, protected from the law and free to rape and murder American citizens, and our governor willingly and enthusiastically supports their lawlessness. And yes, they DO vote.
I usually don't weigh in..on threads like these...since it's all BS.

But..just got back from California--not seeing all the 'third world' stuff being alleged..sure there are homeless..but...most of the time all I saw were beautiful homes...gorgeous weather...lots of cool stuff to do and see. California is a big place...politics aside...still great to live there. Not cheap--unless you want to live in Barstow or Needles. But I saw a lot of jobs being offered in the STEM fields...at high wage.
Just saying...I didn't see it...all the bad stuff being alleged.
Illegals, I'm sure that they're there...and I'd wish them gone...but I sure didn't see any deterioration of quality of life due to their presence. "Rape and murder"? Most of the news I read seemed to show that crime is still equal opportunity among the races. Most illegals just want our money...if we were to stop employing them..they'd go away..or not come in the first place.
And no, they don't vote...what a stupid canard.
Well, your policy of not commenting is well advised since you obviously don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Either that, or you're just a typical liberal who makes shit up. You should try looking at some of the crime statistics if you want to actually be informed but I doubt if that would interest you.
Dude...all I can speak on is life experience..stats and that--really have no meaning, for me. You got my take on California---if you don't like it..so what?

My experiences regarding California have been positive, for the most part. Does that make me a Liberal? ROTFLMAO! Really?

I usually don't comment because of hacks like you..that get testy when their narrative is disputed.

What's weird is NOT questioning a report that lists North Dakota as #1.
whats even weirder is some of the so called natives who wont admit that in parts of this state things are not as great as it is along the wealthy coast and many of those people just may not think their quality of life is as good as it is for the coast dwellers....

California has gradually deteriorated over the years with all the illegal immigration. More homeless people digging in dumpsters, more thefts, more violence. What used to be a great place to live is rapidly becoming a third world, all because Democrats have to import voters. Every nutbag from every shithole country comes here, knowing they'll be welcomed with open arms, protected from the law and free to rape and murder American citizens, and our governor willingly and enthusiastically supports their lawlessness. And yes, they DO vote.

But..just got back from California--not seeing all the 'third world' stuff being alleged..sure there are homeless..but...most of the time all I saw were beautiful homes...gorgeous weather...lots of cool stuff to do and see. California is a big place...politics aside...still great to live there. Not cheap--unless you want to live in Barstow or Needles. But I saw a lot of jobs being offered in the STEM fields...at high wage.
Illegals, I'm sure that they're there...and I'd wish them gone...but I sure didn't see any deterioration of quality of life due to their presence. "Rape and murder"? Most of the news I read seemed to show that crime is still equal opportunity among the races. Most illegals just want our money...if we were to stop employing them..they'd go away..or not come in the first place.
Well, your policy of not commenting is well advised since you obviously don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Either that, or you're just a typical liberal who makes shit up. You should try looking at some of the crime statistics if you want to actually be informed but I doubt if that would interest you.
Dude...all I can speak on is life experience..stats and that--really have no meaning, for me. You got my take on California---if you don't like it..so what?

My experiences regarding California have been positive, for the most part. Does that make me a Liberal? ROTFLMAO! Really?

I usually don't comment because of hacks like you..that get testy when their narrative is disputed.
this can be cleared up easily....what parts did you travel too?...

Sorry, Charlie! You are not qualified as an expert on California based on a trip or two there. I doubt you had time to visit all of the filthy areas one sees on social media and occasionally on the news. Unless you had a guide willing to show you these areas, you would not be expected to find them.

Here are some photos for you.
homeless in California images - Google Search:

h1map1.jpg

The data here is from 1990. The numbers are much higher today. Roughly 25% of our nation's homeless people are in California....over 100,000 and climbing.

San Francisco has Poop Maps for the tourists and residents to avoid accidental venture into piles of shit in the streets and on the sidewalks.

San Francisco Is A Literal S***hole, Public Defecation Map Reveals

Screen-Shot-2018-01-15-at-5.20.02-PM-620x354.png

homeless in California images - Google Search
Born in Sacramento...graduated High School... Placer High School, Auburn California. Resident of California until my enlistment in the Navy. Half my family still lives all over the State. Mother's side...goes back to the 1600's.

I know California as well as you do..and probably better. There are plenty of problems..if you wish to focus on them. Still..why exactly do so many wish to go there? Most California natives want half the State to go back to where-ever they came from.

Your cherry-picked stats..and constant deceptive rhetoric.. as regards California is a bad joke. Don't like it--stay away..easy enough, right? I doubt that they will miss you.

IMO..forming opinions based on political stance is a fool's game. Objectivity is the way to go---for the intelligent among us...the rest of you? Rock on!

Visited my Mom in Sacramento..Oak Park....spent two weeks in Walnut Creek..the Bay area, to you. Went down to Fresno for a week-end--then through the LA basin and out across the desert to Vegas...and then home to Idaho.

Born in Sacramento...graduated High School... Placer High School, Auburn California. Resident of California until my enlistment in the Navy. Half my family still lives all over the State. Mother's side...goes back to the 1600's.
God you're full of it! Your mother's side goes back to the 1600s while the Spanish did not explore California until 1770. Or maybe you're Pocahontas.

Such unbridled BS is even unworthy of snowflakes..

God you're full of it! Your mother's side goes back to the 1600s while the Spanish did not explore California until 1770. Or maybe you're Pocahontas.

None too bright,are you: And to be sure..a check of family records indicate that My great..however many times grandfather--was with Junipero Serra in 1770--but, to the point..the Spanish were using California as a port and had settlements there in 1697--so--no matter what measure you wish to use..the Spanish speaking people were there at least a hundred years before white Americans.

History of California before 1900 - Wikipedia

Juan Rodríguez Cabrillo
Main article: Juan Rodríguez Cabrillo

"Juan Rodríguez Cabrillo is believed to be the first European to explore the California coast. He was either of Portuguese or Spanish background, although his origins remain unclear. He was a soldier, crossbowman, and navigator who sailed for the Spanish Crown.

In June 1542 Cabrillo led an expedition in two ships of his own design and construction from the west coast of what is now Mexico. He landed on September 28 at San Diego Bay, claiming what he thought was the Island of California for Spain. Californias' channel islands lie offshore from Baja California to northern California, and Cabrillo named each of the channel islands as he passed and claimed them for Spain.

Cabrillo and his crew continued north and came ashore October 8 at San Pedro bay, later to become the port of Los Angeles, which he originally named the bay of smoke (bahia de los fumos) due to the many cooking fires of the native Chumash Indians along the shore. The expedition then continued north in an attempt to discover a supposed coastal route to the mainland of Asia. Cabrillo may have sailed as far north as Point Reyes (north of San Francisco), but died as the result of an accident during this voyage; the remainder of the expedition, which may have reached as far north as the Rogue River in today's southern Oregon, was led by Bartolomé Ferrer.[7]"

Spanish colonization and governance (1697–1821)
Main articles: List of pre-statehood governors of California, The Californias, and Alta California
In 1697 the Viceroy Duque de Linares along with the Conde de Miravalle (180) and the treasurer of Acapulco (Pedro Gil de la Sierpe) financed Jesuit expansion into California. The Duque de Linares lobbied the Spanish Crown in 1711 to increase trade between Asia, Acapulco and Lima. [15]It is possible that Baja California Sur was used as a stopping point for unloading contraband on the way back from Manila to Acapulco. The contraband might then have been shipped across the Gulf of California to enter mainland Mexico by way of Sonora, where the Jesuits also had missions and sympathies for their financial backers.

In 1697 the Jesuit missionary Juan María de Salvatierra established Misión de Nuestra Señora de Loreto Conchó, the first permanent mission on the Baja California Peninsula.[16] Spanish control over the peninsula, including missions, was gradually extended, first in the region around Loreto, then to the south in the Cape region, and finally to the north across the northern boundary of present-day Baja California Sur. A total of 30 Spanish missions in Baja California were established.

During the last quarter of the 18th century, the first Spanish settlements were established in what later became the Las Californias Province of the Viceroyalty of New Spain. Reacting to interest by the Russian Empire and, later, Great Britain in the fur-bearing animals of the Pacific north coast, Spain further extended the series of Catholic missions, accompanied by troops and establishing ranches, along the southern and central coast of California. These missions were intended to demonstrate the claim of the Spanish Empire to what is now California. By 1823, 21 Spanish missions had been established in Alta California. Operations were based out of the naval base at San Blas and included not only the establishment and supply of missions in California, but a series of exploration expeditions to the Pacific Northwest and Alaska.

The first quarter of the 19th century showed the continuation of the slow colonization of the southern and central California coast by Spanish missionaries, ranchers and troops. By 1820 Spanish influence was marked by the chain of missions reaching from Loreto, north to San Diego, to just north of today's San Francisco Bay Area, and extended inland approximately 25 to 50 miles (40 to 80 km) from the missions. Outside of this zone, perhaps 200,000 to 250,000 Native Americans were continuing to lead traditional lives. The Adams–Onís Treaty, signed in 1819, set the northern boundary of the Spanish claims at the 42nd parallel, effectively creating today's northern boundary between California and Oregon.

First Spanish colonies
Spain had maintained a number of missions and presidios in New Spain since 1519. The Crown laid claim to the north coastal provinces of California in 1542. Excluding Santa Fe in New Mexico, settlement of northern New Spain was slow for the next 155 years. Settlements in Loreto, Baja California Sur, were established in 1697, but it was not until the threat of incursion by Russian fur traders and potentially settlers, coming down from Alaska in 1765, that Spain, under King Charles III, felt development of more northern installations was necessary.

Visited my Mom in Sacramento..Oak Park....spent two weeks in Walnut Creek..the Bay area, to you. Went down to Fresno for a week-end--then through the LA basin and out across the desert to Vegas...and then home to Idaho.
i cant comment about n.cal....but i can about s.cal....im sure on your drive through the l.a.basin you stopped and enjoyed some of s.cals. finest cities like Bell,East L.A.,Bellflower,Montebello and Hawaiian Gardens....lovely places....

None too bright,are you: And to be sure..a check of family records indicate that My great..however many times grandfather--was with Junipero Serra in 1770--but, to the point..the Spanish were using California as a port and had settlements there in 1697--so--no matter what measure you wish to use..the Spanish speaking people were there at least a hundred years before white Americans.

History of California before 1900 - Wikipedia

Juan Rodríguez Cabrillo
Main article: Juan Rodríguez Cabrillo

"Juan Rodríguez Cabrillo is believed to be the first European to explore the California coast. He was either of Portuguese or Spanish background, although his origins remain unclear. He was a soldier, crossbowman, and navigator who sailed for the Spanish Crown.

In June 1542 Cabrillo led an expedition in two ships of his own design and construction from the west coast of what is now Mexico. He landed on September 28 at San Diego Bay, claiming what he thought was the Island of California for Spain. Californias' channel islands lie offshore from Baja California to northern California, and Cabrillo named each of the channel islands as he passed and claimed them for Spain.

Cabrillo and his crew continued north and came ashore October 8 at San Pedro bay, later to become the port of Los Angeles, which he originally named the bay of smoke (bahia de los fumos) due to the many cooking fires of the native Chumash Indians along the shore. The expedition then continued north in an attempt to discover a supposed coastal route to the mainland of Asia. Cabrillo may have sailed as far north as Point Reyes (north of San Francisco), but died as the result of an accident during this voyage; the remainder of the expedition, which may have reached as far north as the Rogue River in today's southern Oregon, was led by Bartolomé Ferrer.[7]"

Spanish colonization and governance (1697–1821)
Main articles: List of pre-statehood governors of California, The Californias, and Alta California
In 1697 the Viceroy Duque de Linares along with the Conde de Miravalle (180) and the treasurer of Acapulco (Pedro Gil de la Sierpe) financed Jesuit expansion into California. The Duque de Linares lobbied the Spanish Crown in 1711 to increase trade between Asia, Acapulco and Lima. [15]It is possible that Baja California Sur was used as a stopping point for unloading contraband on the way back from Manila to Acapulco. The contraband might then have been shipped across the Gulf of California to enter mainland Mexico by way of Sonora, where the Jesuits also had missions and sympathies for their financial backers.

In 1697 the Jesuit missionary Juan María de Salvatierra established Misión de Nuestra Señora de Loreto Conchó, the first permanent mission on the Baja California Peninsula.[16] Spanish control over the peninsula, including missions, was gradually extended, first in the region around Loreto, then to the south in the Cape region, and finally to the north across the northern boundary of present-day Baja California Sur. A total of 30 Spanish missions in Baja California were established.

During the last quarter of the 18th century, the first Spanish settlements were established in what later became the Las Californias Province of the Viceroyalty of New Spain. Reacting to interest by the Russian Empire and, later, Great Britain in the fur-bearing animals of the Pacific north coast, Spain further extended the series of Catholic missions, accompanied by troops and establishing ranches, along the southern and central coast of California. These missions were intended to demonstrate the claim of the Spanish Empire to what is now California. By 1823, 21 Spanish missions had been established in Alta California. Operations were based out of the naval base at San Blas and included not only the establishment and supply of missions in California, but a series of exploration expeditions to the Pacific Northwest and Alaska.

The first quarter of the 19th century showed the continuation of the slow colonization of the southern and central California coast by Spanish missionaries, ranchers and troops. By 1820 Spanish influence was marked by the chain of missions reaching from Loreto, north to San Diego, to just north of today's San Francisco Bay Area, and extended inland approximately 25 to 50 miles (40 to 80 km) from the missions. Outside of this zone, perhaps 200,000 to 250,000 Native Americans were continuing to lead traditional lives. The Adams–Onís Treaty, signed in 1819, set the northern boundary of the Spanish claims at the 42nd parallel, effectively creating today's northern boundary between California and Oregon.

First Spanish colonies
Spain had maintained a number of missions and presidios in New Spain since 1519. The Crown laid claim to the north coastal provinces of California in 1542. Excluding Santa Fe in New Mexico, settlement of northern New Spain was slow for the next 155 years. Settlements in Loreto, Baja California Sur, were established in 1697, but it was not until the threat of incursion by Russian fur traders and potentially settlers, coming down from Alaska in 1765, that Spain, under King Charles III, felt development of more northern installations was necessary.
You got outed lying through you ignorant ass. Man up FFS! Save that shit for people as misinformed as yourself.

Pocahontas's story is far more believable than your forespawner being the first white person in California before the first person of European ancestry ever moved to California. No wonder the state is such a shit hole.

Such BS!!!

Hang on to that fantasy if it makes ya feel better. But the Communists/Democrats are destroying that once great state. It now leads the nation in poverty. And that's the way the Democratic Party wants it.

The Party thrives on mass discontent. It needs more Citizens in poverty and fully dependent on Government. Californians are just experiencing the Communist Agenda. I feel for em. But then again, i kinda don't. They got what they supported.
All I see is millions of people coming from all over the world and the US and are here to work. Contrary to the red states where most of you haters live, sitting In front of a computer hating on the best state in the union.
millions?....those freeways will never move....the 91 and the 5 was always crowded no matter what time of day,after all those MILLIONS settle in i can see it becoming a 5 mile an hour freeway...
And ? Most great cities are that way. If you want to live in an empty, boring, jobless , a nowhere place you can. But millions decided to come here to better their lives, because they can't do it in most red states and red counties.
I never heard someone moving to Tennessee, Louisiana, Mississippi etc...!!!

Yes, California was once a beautiful dream. But the Communists/Democrats have turned it into an ugly nightmare. It's very sad.

California beauty has not gone away. Still there. We do not have communist here only Trump haters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
California is a goddamned shit hole.

I love here and visited other states and it's the best state by far.
It's the most populous state for a reason.
And not only for immigrants or illegals but from American born. 99% of the whites I met weren from a different state they came here to better their lives.
We have the best weather.
The best coast.
The best national parks.
The best theme parks.
Dodgers, now rams and chargers (just i n LA)
Most innovative technologies. That serve the whole entire world.
Busiest ports.
Busiest airports
Most visited state
Biggest economy in the world.
Biggest concetentrstion of middle class and rich people.
Best entertainment industry in the world.
Best athletes come from Cali.

Keep on hating red necks.
Best athletes come from Cali.
there are a lot of good athletes that come from all over the country.....
Biggest economy in the world.
no they are not...
Dodgers, now rams and chargers
big deal....
It's the most populous state for a reason
its also one of the reasons people are leaving....its called congestion...
Biggest economy in the US and 6th in the world.
We give more Olympians and athletes than any other states, more than our share of the population.
Without California and NYC or most blue states the US would look worse than the ex Soviet states.
oh now its just the Olympics....
All I see is millions of people coming from all over the world and the US and are here to work. Contrary to the red states where most of you haters live, sitting In front of a computer hating on the best state in the union.
millions?....those freeways will never move....the 91 and the 5 was always crowded no matter what time of day,after all those MILLIONS settle in i can see it becoming a 5 mile an hour freeway...
And ? Most great cities are that way. If you want to live in an empty, boring, jobless , a nowhere place you can. But millions decided to come here to better their lives, because they can't do it in most red states and red counties.
I never heard someone moving to Tennessee, Louisiana, Mississippi etc...!!!
if you like congestion and over population....go for it issa....
I never heard someone moving to Tennessee, Louisiana, Mississippi etc
thats because they are moving to these states.....
10 States Where the Most People Are Moving (and Leaving)
10 states where the most people are moving (and leaving)
The Surprising States People Are Moving to—and the Ones They're Leaving
2016 National Movers Study
california is not on any of these lists.....were are all those millions you claimed were moving in?.....maybe its only thousands....

And yet California economy is booming economy BIG time.

California is so big and diverse it could easily be it's own country for sure. Got some acreage up north, was thinking of going solar farm, but with Trump making war with the solar industry, I think I'll wait awhile.
California being overran by illegals. Nobody would invest in your shite hole northern land. High taxes, welfare bums, and illegals.

Cajalco, Temecula, Murrieta, Perris, Hemet, Lake Elsinore, Moreno Valley, big bear, mammoth areas, Rancho Cucamonga, Beaumont etc etc etc etc with new communities and brand new houses still affordable and are not CROWDED.
Yet you move to Nevada.
charwin why dont you move to one of those cities?....and just as an example to prove you dont look at things before you throw things up here....the population of temecula has doubled what it was in 2000 so much for not being crowded....and its still growing,and ill tell you what you go live in hemet and its gang problems,my mother-in-law lived there....not a very attractive area....

Bullshit. I was just in Temecula the other day and I can see sprawling of new houses and developments. New casinos popping up.

Of course any new places there is a big change from 2000 to 2018. Like where you live right now. Is it the same as 5 years ago? Why do you keep babbling this nonsense?
If there are no changes then there’s no progress.
you have a problem with reading comprehension,dont you?....what did i say about temecula in relation to what you said earlier?....take your time answering,go back and read it again,twice if you have too....

I didn’t stutter. I said Temecula is booming with lots of progress and it’s not that crowded.
Read what you just posted. Dumbass.
geezus you are like talking to a dipshit.....we were talking about crowded cities were we not?....ok you got that?....you mentioned temecula as not being one...still with me?....i said its population has DOUBLED since 2000,AND its still growing....so you come along and say yea it is and new houses are being built to accommodate the new arrivals....57,000 to 154,000 in 17 years....in ten years time it may have 200,000 people there....its only 37 sq miles big....thats 3,000 people per sq mile,in ten years time it may be 5,000....its called congestion with people....

You are dumb. Let me repeat it again. Of course like any other place where there are opportunities like any places the population grow.
I go to Temecula at least once a or twice a week to play casino.
YOU DON’T let me repeat YOU DONT. And it’s not that crowded the way how you define it.

charwin why dont you move to one of those cities?....and just as an example to prove you dont look at things before you throw things up here....the population of temecula has doubled what it was in 2000 so much for not being crowded....and its still growing,and ill tell you what you go live in hemet and its gang problems,my mother-in-law lived there....not a very attractive area....

Bullshit. I was just in Temecula the other day and I can see sprawling of new houses and developments. New casinos popping up.

Of course any new places there is a big change from 2000 to 2018. Like where you live right now. Is it the same as 5 years ago? Why do you keep babbling this nonsense?
If there are no changes then there’s no progress.
you have a problem with reading comprehension,dont you?....what did i say about temecula in relation to what you said earlier?....take your time answering,go back and read it again,twice if you have too....

I didn’t stutter. I said Temecula is booming with lots of progress and it’s not that crowded.
Read what you just posted. Dumbass.
geezus you are like talking to a dipshit.....we were talking about crowded cities were we not?....ok you got that?....you mentioned temecula as not being one...still with me?....i said its population has DOUBLED since 2000,AND its still growing....so you come along and say yea it is and new houses are being built to accommodate the new arrivals....57,000 to 154,000 in 17 years....in ten years time it may have 200,000 people there....its only 37 sq miles big....thats 3,000 people per sq mile,in ten years time it may be 5,000....its called congestion with people....

You are dumb. Let me repeat it again. Of course like any other place where there are opportunities like any places the population grow.
I go to Temecula at least once a or twice a week to play casino.
YOU DON’T let me repeat YOU DONT. And it’s not that crowded the way how you define it.
take the fucking california flag out of your ass .....i define it as the population has doubled in the last 15 years in a finite space....your definition....oh i went to the casino and it did seem to be any more crowded than before.....you are the dumbass .....new homes in temecula 500,000 and up....no thanks not for what you get....

Can you tell me again what part of Inland that has high unemployment?
ok for about the 4th time charwin....pay attention...these are from dec 2017...
Colusa County 17.3
Fresno County 8.1
Imperial County 17.9
Kern County 8.6
Kings County 8.4
Madera County 7.5
Merced County 9.2
Modoc County 8.1
Monterey County 8.8
Plumas County 8.8
Siskiyou County 8.2
Sutter County 8.8
Tulare County 10.1
3 over 10%...thats pretty bad for california....many of the people who live in these counties are having a tough time......while those on the wealthy coast are doing great....

Let’s pick Colusa and Imperial County which are over 17%............ Explain why do you think they are building new houses while the unemployment is over 17%?
The unemployment doesn’t reflect the reality. New houses is an indication that the progress is better than good just like where you move in Nevada.

These are just a few but there are lots of these being planned.

Colusa County, CA Real Estate & Homes for Sale - realtor.com[emoji768]

Colusa Real Estate - Colusa County CA Homes For Sale | Zillow

Imperial County CA New Homes & Home Builders For Sale - 5 Homes | Zillow

{{pageMeta.$current.og_title}}
you do realize that those in coulusa are houses that are up for sale right?....not newly built....of course you dont....and wow 5 newly built homes in El Centro...

Okay do you want me to post more new houses? Those are just an example.
those were houses up for sale,not new developments....i wonder why all those people are moving?....

Boy I swear. Your ignorance is just so unbelievable. Yes I realized the house for sale. Like any other places there are houses for sale. Colusa where it’s located there are not that much of opportunity. The current Ca unemployment from last month is 4.4%. Even if it’s go down to 2% unemployment in Ca the Colusa County still 17% ( I think ).

Imperial Valley. Look at these new developments and houses. Does it reflect the reality of 17% unemployment in that area? I do not expect people like you will have these kinds of information.

Imperial Real Estate - Imperial County CA Homes For Sale | Zillow

New Homes in Imperial Valley, CA | 47 New Homes | NewHomeSource

{{pageMeta.$current.og_title}}

Tuscany at Victoria Ranch - Imperial California

Cambria: Victoria Homes

You are just a letter carrier all of your entire life. How can that be? You don’t even know all the new or any developments here. How can that be.

Better than me? That is so funny.
Without letter carriers, you would get no mail.
Without truck drivers, you would get nothing that is not made or grown by your neighbors.
Without garbage collectors, you would live in your own garbage heap.
Without autoworkers, you'd have to make your own transportation.

You are an arrogant piece of shit if you think anyone is beneath you based on their profession.

I never said without those and that shithead. Pay attention dumbass.
Your last sentence gave away your arrogance in thinking you are better than other people. Were that true, we would all be in deep shit.

California is a shithole.

I know I’m far better than stupid fuck like you or this lousy letter carrier.

But I never said without those and that.
yea thats funny........you are to much of a pompous ass to be better than anyone chartwin...i dont demean the less fortunate like you do,and i have lived among the not so well to do for years when i could have picked up and moved,i bet you have never lived among the "lower" class and would never even consider them equals...

You are full of shit. You are picking the worst of me. Why do you think I am trashing you? Why do you think I’m piss? Ask yourself dumbass.

You are making that assessment based from delivering letters in one particular area? How so?
You are making your assessments based from your income but there are millions of people that makes far more than you. That enjoy life and will never live Ca.

You don’t get involved in any businesses opportunities, community developments, construction developments, city or county planning..... None of those. You don’t even live here..... Yet you keep ?????

As I said repeatedly..... I know lots of people like you that moved to Texas, Nevada and Arizona but most regret the move because of 1. Missed their families. 2. Weather.
Some are back living in apartments or with their kids.

Business and job opportunities here in Ca is better than any states.
You are making that assessment based from delivering letters in one particular area?
as i have already stated....unlike you i lived in Anaheim for 50 years and delivered mail for 33 years to all 7 zip codes.....i know this city and its areas pretty well,much better than you im sure...
You don’t get involved in any businesses opportunities, community developments, construction developments, city or county planning
how the hell do you know what i have or havent been involved in?....

You are just a letter carrier all of your entire life. How can that be? You don’t even know all the new or any developments here. How can that be.

oh geezus this guy is pathetic....chartwin i have delivered mail in just about every neighborhood in Anaheim,some a little rich pompous ass like you would be afraid to go into....and yes i knew of every development going on in Anaheim.....and yes i know the city better than you a once in a while visitor...

You are full of shit dude......... You are just a delivery guy looking at those letters. That doesn’t qualify you in my standard of anything. Keep trying.
You are full of shit dude
am i?....lets see you prove it....prove to me you know more about Anaheim than i do....

Let me repeat again. Yes you only deliver letter you know the traffic and pedestrians....... But that doesn’t qualify you of anything in my standard.

oh bullshit....take the California flag out of your ass....i delivered mail there for 33 years and seen many people leave the state for other opportunities elsewhere....i recorded many change of addresses for businesses and people leaving because they retired and could no longer afford to live there....and californias politicians should be ashamed of themselves when retirees who worked and paid taxes there all their lives have to move because its too expensive to retire there unless of course you are wealthy... ..

You are making that assessment based from delivering letters in one particular area? How so?
You are making your assessments based from your income but there are millions of people that makes far more than you. That enjoy life and will never live Ca.

You don’t get involved in any businesses opportunities, community developments, construction developments, city or county planning..... None of those. You don’t even live here..... Yet you keep ?????

As I said repeatedly..... I know lots of people like you that moved to Texas, Nevada and Arizona but most regret the move because of 1. Missed their families. 2. Weather.
Some are back living in apartments or with their kids.

Business and job opportunities here in Ca is better than any states.
You are making that assessment based from delivering letters in one particular area?
as i have already stated....unlike you i lived in Anaheim for 50 years and delivered mail for 33 years to all 7 zip codes.....i know this city and its areas pretty well,much better than you im sure...
You don’t get involved in any businesses opportunities, community developments, construction developments, city or county planning

oh geezus this guy is pathetic....chartwin i have delivered mail in just about every neighborhood in Anaheim,some a little rich pompous ass like you would be afraid to go into....and yes i knew of every development going on in Anaheim.....and yes i know the city better than you a once in a while visitor...
charwin95 only pretends to be rich. He is however, definitely a pompous ass...and extremely uneducated. We've got to help him as best we can.

Talking about a shithole human being.

You do realize that I challenged total of 6 members here live debate via video conference. From my home with a complete tour of my houses on 2 locations which include my boat park behind my house in Florida........ to any of locations of their choice at my cost.
Topic DNA counting, quantum physics, electrical & mechanical engineering, clinical trials, medical instrumentation, politics, foreign countries. In 6 languages
They all declined because of coward.

DO YOU WANT TO TAKE THAT CHALLENGE? Mr. Shithole. Let me know what city you are located. You can cover your face with a pillow case if you want.

Bullshit.... So you go to groceries looking for those foreign produce? If you shop online you specifically look produce from other countries? Then ignore Ca produce. Dude you have a problem.

Let me repeat it again to enlighten how stupid fuck are you.
California produce enormous fruits and vegetables but we cannot support the entire nation. So we buy them from other places like Mexico to feed the rest of the nation. Stick that to your dumbass brain.

Like always you are full of shit.
It is quite simple to find imported produce online.

Search "imported ___________" (after filling in the blank)

https://www.amazon.com/Fresh-Figs/b?ie=UTF8&node=724697011&tag=ff0d01-20

https://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=imported+food&tag=ff0d01-20

As I said repeatedly when you go shopping on line. You look for foreign produce?
You are a piece of shit.
I search for whatever I want to find.

That’s stupid.
So you go around spend more time looking for foreign produce? Instead of what is coming to your home grown. So you go to groceries looking for those labels?
You are more stupid than I thought.

Oh I’m loving this.
No, dingbat! I go to a store to buy what I need or want. The fact that many items are imported does not translate to my having looked for imported items. Anything grown in California can be obtained elsewhere.

California is a shithole.

I understand you mr. Shithole. That is now your name.

That doesn’t prove that you are not stupid.

charwin95 only pretends to be rich. He is however, definitely a pompous ass...and extremely uneducated. We've got to help him as best we can.
he doesnt understand english to well....he repeats himself and apparently has a pretty bad memory...
I am thinking he doesn't understand English at all.

I do understand English mr. Shithole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he doesnt understand english to well....he repeats himself and apparently has a pretty bad memory...
I am thinking he doesn't understand English at all.
he is just a tad strange....he asked me twice i believe what part of Nevada i live in.....in previous posts he asked me why i moved to vegas....he just has a california flag stuck in his ass...he cant see the down side of the state and if you point it out you are bashing california....

Instead of answering my question you deflected.
Let me ask you again. What part of Nevada do you live?
For some reason your ignorance is so fucking unbelievable.
Let me repeat it again. If Ca is at the bottom why is the unemployment currently at 4.4% with booming economy? New houses being built all over? Yet you pick on pocket of places that has high unemployment.

Forum List

Back