New protest restrictions incoming

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I guarentee that they will introduce new restrictions on protest after this. That is how these clowns operate. You should be able to protest at politicians homes. or anywhere else you want to.

Our liberties are under threat from conservative extremists every day.

I guarentee that they will introduce new restrictions on protest after this. That is how these clowns operate. You should be able to protest at politicians homes. or anywhere else you want to.

So, let me get this straight, a woman was shot dead unarmed at the Capital as everyone within a 50 mile radius was put in jail for 50 years or so and you are whining about the right to protest in Gaza?

:auiqs.jpg:

"Rishi Sunak has hit out at the behaviour of protesters who he says are threatening MPs, after warnings that politiciansā€™ safety was put at risk during this weekā€™s chaotic parliamentary debate on Gaza.

The prime minister said on Friday it was ā€œunacceptableā€ for MPs to feel intimidated in their jobs, amid a row over whether the Commons speaker was right to bend parliamentary rules this week in an effort to protect MPsā€™ safety.

Sunak told reporters during a tour of north Wales: ā€œItā€™s simply unacceptable for intimidation or aggressive behaviour to threaten our parliamentary democracy and our freedom of expression.

ā€œSome of the scenes weā€™ve been seeing in recent months, particularly antisemitic behaviour, are appalling and unacceptable.ā€"

So, let me get this straight, a woman was shot dead unarmed at the Capital as everyone within a 50 mile radius was put in jail for 50 years or so and you are whining about the right to protest in Gaza?

:auiqs.jpg:
Reading isnt your strong point is it ?

There is a big difference between legitimate protests and law breaking.

I have no idea what a kedfiyeh is, but Iā€™m guessing itā€™s a Muslim thing. Maybe even a HAMAS terrorist thing.

1708707520895.png

Showing up at a politicians home is disgusting behavior bordering on harrassment and stalking.
Go to the damn Capital or any appropriate government building to carry signs like the unemployed worthless slug losers that you are.

The road blockers can piss off too.
Nothing like pissing off working people by blocking their way home.
People convinced of your cause?
Zero.

You've had over 1200 years to write a constitution. Maybe it is time to get on it. Otherwise, your liberties are simply privileges granted by the state.

Showing up at a politicians home is disgusting behavior bordering on harrassment and stalking.
Go to the damn Capital or any appropriate government building to carry signs like the unemployed worthless slug losers that you are.

The road blockers can piss off too.
Nothing like pissing off working people by blocking their way home.
People convinced of your cause?
Zero.
No you are wrong. They should face the people who elect them.

I don't know how it is in Europe, but in America, leftwing protesters are very violent and attack police. Nearly all protest lawbreakers are leftwing here. We need to restrict them.

Forum List

Back